For USA born Uncut males only. Why were you left uncut?

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My father was uncut and so am I. Most of all my friends were cut and when they found out I wasn't, they were all fasinated and wanted to see it. This was in the 80's before the internet and the only place to see one was at the library in a medical book lol. I showed them and they soon realized I was no different than them other than my hood of flesh lol. I can attribute at least a half a dozen times I got laid because of my foreskin. There was just as much curiosity in my foreskin from the ladies as my guy friends. I'm glad I'm uncut. My foreskin feels so good when I play with it, and I get really hard. The only complaint I can think of is having to clean it more often. I wash my cock at least twice a day and I use disposable wet wipes after I take a leak. I give it a good shake and pull the foreskin back and wipe it off. Then I'm good as new.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My father was uncut and so am I. Most of all my friends were cut and when they found out I wasn't, they were all fasinated and wanted to see it. This was in the 80's before the internet and the only place to see one was at the library in a medical book lol. I showed them and they soon realized I was no different than them other than my hood of flesh lol. I can attribute at least a half a dozen times I got laid because of my foreskin. There was just as much curiosity in my foreskin from the ladies as my guy friends. I'm glad I'm uncut. My foreskin feels so good when I play with it, and I get really hard. The only complaint I can think of is having to clean it more often. I wash my cock at least twice a day and I use disposable wet wipes after I take a leak. I give it a good shake and pull the foreskin back and wipe it off. Then I'm good as new.

Why do you have to wash it so much? Why in the world do you use wet wipes after peeing? I sure don't need so much upkeep. Pull back the skin, piss, shake good, dab with tp (maybe), put foreskin back in place, and I am good to go. I rarely see or smell a need to wash more than once a day. So much soap and chemicals are drying and detrimental.

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you have to wash it so much? Why in the world do you use wet wipes after peeing? I sure don't need so much upkeep. Pull back the skin, piss, shake good, dab with tp (maybe), put foreskin back in place, and I am good to go. I rarely see or smell a need to wash more than once a day. So much soap and chemicals are drying and detrimental.

I've always done it. When I was in high school, my girlfriend was going to give me a blowjob, she went down on me and to me it smelled bad. I've been cleaning it ever since. As far as soap and chemicals being detrimental and drying, I haven't had any issues with that and I've been doing it for over 25 years. I use dove soap.

Reactions: BaddJack

SparrowHawk09

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Gardner Centre (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am uncut, as is my father. Just recently asked my dad why I wasn't cut and his response was that we needed to keep everything we could. He also didn't want me to be confused when I saw his and feel like I was different. I'm really glad now that I was left as is

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I am uncut, as is my father. Just recently asked my dad why I wasn't cut and his response was that we needed to keep everything we could. He also didn't want me to be confused when I saw his and feel like I was different. I'm really glad now that I was left as is
Yes, dad was right. We need to keep everything we can.

coldhotdg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

same story here

Reactions: SparrowHawk09

online and looking for c2c with other uncut guys - compare etc
ry_walker82

ENG599

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  1. This is a serious subject, and it is similarly damaging to males (usually before they have any say in it!) as Female Genital Mutilation which our Moslem friends like so much. I was not cut because my father was not and my mother was from Denmark/Europe where natural is king. Also I was born premature. Fortunately even with neck fusion and back issues, I have more feeling than would be left. This is a USA and after the Korean war popular tradition that makes Hospitals and Jewish clergy some extra money and was started for WW 1 and victorian anti-masturbation reasons. Obama pressed it as did World Health org because of AIDS risk. There is an excellent book:
    What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Circumcision.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
  1. This is a serious subject, and it is similarly damaging to males (usually before they have any say in it!) as Female Genital Mutilation which our Moslem friends like so much. I was not cut because my father was not and my mother was from Denmark/Europe where natural is king. Also I was born premature. Fortunately even with neck fusion and back issues, I have more feeling than would be left. This is a USA and after the Korean war popular tradition that makes Hospitals and Jewish clergy some extra money and was started for WW 1 and victorian anti-masturbation reasons. Obama pressed it as did World Health org because of AIDS risk. There is an excellent book:
    What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Circumcision.
So, ENG599, are you circumcised or not?

meatymuscle

Superior Member
Media
Dad and brothers are uncut. Dad told me it wasn't even a thought to cut any of us.

i did not read 26 pages of this thread so excuse me if the following is repetitive:

It seems to me the question and therefore the defense should not be placed on uncut men. Is it an equal question to ask 'Why weren't your nipples removed at birth?"

Its a gruesome procedure, unnecessary unless there is some problem that makes it necessary.
Evolution put my foreskin in place, and my super sensitive knob is protected.

Hell, even a woman on the dry side only needs enough lube to get a cock in her, then the extra skin allows for all the movement in and out. Same goes for ass on either sex. I know a lot of women are freaked out by it but if there were more around for them to experience, the stigma would go away in time.

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think my parents knew anything about circumcision. Dad born in rural house and not cut. Mother's brothers born in home house and not circumcised. Their fathers not circumcised.

interesting thing though the great majority of my male first cousins were circumcised I aam the oldest male son on both sides of the family tree. Later the females that married had husbands that were circumcised thus their sons circumcised Then I think word got out to those uncles that were younger and they had their sons circumcised.

Sexual items were not brought up in our house. I did not know about circumcision until in High School. I just thought some were born that way. I wanted to be that way also, but had a long foreskin.

I got myself circumcised at age 19 after I found out what circumcision is. I saved up some money and contacted a doctor to have myself circumcised, telling him put the scar as far up as you can,. Parents eventually found out and asked why did I have it done. I just said I have always wanted to be circumcised. The subject never brought up again.

My next in line brother was not circumcised as child, but went to Vietnam as army and I understand there were a lot of circumcisions done there for cleanliness and to minimize SD. Not sure he got done or not. . My youngest brother still in tact, but somewhat has said he somewhat wanted it done, but has not taken the steps. Both their sons are circumcised.

Reactions: krumpi