Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

I like my men to be average... cannot be bothered with a big dick guy... if they evet were to want me to bottom which I dont wonna do but am open to do I dont wonna be stretched out, and average dicks can be very cute

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eyes, ass, and attitude are more important for me.

Average and smaller guys can be really hot. One of the first guys I was intimate with was so handsome, brilliant body and very attractive in every way. Afterwards he said "you put me to shame" and made a comment on size. I think he forgot himself in the heat but then returned to a mild sense of embarrassment once it was all over. I told him he didn't know anything and kissed him.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not mind a smaller cock at all. I am usually a top, but once I met this charming and handsome guy who was very personable. His penis was not large, and I allowed him to enter me.

It was a good experience, it did not hurt and he was able to excite me internally. I leaked loads of precum in that session. Unfortunately, we did not hook up again. I would not mind a repeat.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like my men to be average... cannot be bothered with a big dick guy... if they evet were to want me to bottom which I dont wonna do but am open to do I dont wonna be stretched out, and average dicks can be very cute

I was surprised by your response, since yours is so big.

I was surprised by your response, since yours is so big.

I really care about the booty, although I do like a lot in a man and im not very picky. I like em skinny, beefy, husky, lean, muscular, and I love them white but im open to all races

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Prefer average to a bit small. I hate sucking on a dick so big it's a jawbreaker and then to have one top me? Been there, done that and over the size issue. I prefer a pretty set of eyes, nice smile, and tight bubble butt (even tho I'm a bottom).

D

deleted871301

It depends upon the man. My current male squeeze has a less than average-sized cock, but he's sexy has Hell. There's something about him that actually turns me on and it's not the size of his dick. However, I can say that in the plus column of things I like about his smaller penis is: it comfortably fits completely in my mouth so giving him a blowjob doesn't require I dislocate my jaw; he's uncut and easy to arouse; he understands that I don't expect him to stretch open his "back door" and suffer any pain, although I've met guys who thoroughly enjoyed taking as much of me inside them as they could; he knows how to get me off without having to be a gymnast; I like the feel of his semi-hard cock lined up between the cheeks of my ass when we spoon at night.

Sex with men who have large endowments has been a mixed bag of enjoyment and disappointment. It's nice to have company in bed with whom I can commiserate about the problems of shooting pain when someone bends your erection the wrong way or why you're not interested in being "bottomed." There are other ways of getting off besides just anal or vaginal sex -- fortunately. Sometimes the idea of a substantially or equally hung guy can be a turn on, but only if there is that sexual connection between us.

For me, sex with a guy who has a smaller dick presents a lot less potential problems. But that's me. We're all wired differently.

Good luck with that.
Well written... I fully agree!