Idk134no

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah! I was going to say hi to him but his face looked like he's on a bad mood. (No smile, cold stare ,etc) But now I realize he never smile in any of his pic/video, so maybe that's his "normal" expression?
Yeah, I think so too. He seems like one of those people who often look irritated, but they light up as soon as you greet them.

Reactions: love2000

plastron64

Sexy Member
Media
---------------------
Good morning,
As you have noticed I am not very present at the moment,
I respond much less to DM etc… To be honest, I already have trouble getting up, eating, everything that is mundane has become an effort.
I've been training for about 3 months, barely 2 sessions per week, and it's already the end of the world.
I'm going through a complicated period on several points but nothing health-wise so that's the main thing. Sometimes what may seem like nothing from the outside is actually a lot.
I don't even publish my sponsors' products anymore and so I lose contracts that I had over time and that's understandable.
It is my responsibility so you can imagine that the financier goes with it. I will resume activities and be more present to restart the machine.
I don't like to open up but I just needed to share with you a little about my situation.
Thanks to you who read it, it’s a pleasure
See you again soon, biz
-------------------

Idk134no

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
---------------------
Good morning,
As you have noticed I am not very present at the moment,
I respond much less to DM etc… To be honest, I already have trouble getting up, eating, everything that is mundane has become an effort.
I've been training for about 3 months, barely 2 sessions per week, and it's already the end of the world.
I'm going through a complicated period on several points but nothing health-wise so that's the main thing. Sometimes what may seem like nothing from the outside is actually a lot.
I don't even publish my sponsors' products anymore and so I lose contracts that I had over time and that's understandable.
It is my responsibility so you can imagine that the financier goes with it. I will resume activities and be more present to restart the machine.
I don't like to open up but I just needed to share with you a little about my situation.
Thanks to you who read it, it’s a pleasure
See you again soon, biz
-------------------
Whos got tea?