Bob filascio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to get a sample size for curiosity sake. And I know that self reporting is typically useless but this is LPSG - most guys here post pictures of their dicks so I don't see why they'd lie.

Please post your hand size (from wrist to middle finger.) And please post your dick length. I'll go first:

Hand size: 7"
Penis size: 7"

I think you can imagine why I'm curious about this lol

Reactions: 5355289592

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hand: 8 inches, wrist to finger tip.
Cock: 8 inches.

But, for me the more interesting measurement is the width of the hand, across the fingers, because this is the dimension that gets visually compared to the cock length when a guy grabs or strokes his meat. I'm 3.1 inches across at the knuckles.

Bob filascio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hand: 8 inches, wrist to finger tip.
Cock: 8 inches.

But, for me the more interesting measurement is the width of the hand, across the fingers, because this is the dimension that gets visually compared to the cock length when a guy grabs or strokes his meat. I'm 3.1 inches across at the knuckles.
Thanks for the data. I'm specifically looking at the comparable length from wrist to end of the middle finger and cock length. So far it's a 100% correlation. Hopefully we can get more measurements.

D

deleted13728981

Hand: 7.25 inches
Dick: 6.5 inches
So it doesn't match like others are saying

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't help myself, I'm gonna be a killjoy.

This type of, "research" is worthless if you're genuinely trying to find an answer to your question. For one thing, you're just expecting people to accurately measure their bodies and self-report their measurements when it's a known phenomenon that self reports of penis size are on average higher then investigator measured averages.

Aside from people's unconscious tendency to flatter themselves, you haven't even given people instructions on how to measure. Where does my wrist start? Do I measure the dorsal or the ventral surface of my hand? Do I measure my dick standing up or sitting down? Bone pressed? Do I stick the ruler under my balls or on top of my dick?

jj27

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There’s studies that show the ratio between the index and ring finger length correlate to penis size. Not sure if there is any other solid research in the area. Good luck on your research.