insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
also like a whining "NO", a STOP, a "please don't", a "not so deep"
can also mean
do everything, but don't interrupt
In U.S. English there is a subtle difference between "DON'T! STOP!", and "DON'T STOP!!"

When I got my ass cherry popped, I said "Ouch!" as his erection started to apply force to my opening, then "OUCH!" (and a little yelp) as my sphincter was overcome, and "It hurts!" when he popped through and paused. I took a couple of deep breaths, he pushed balls deep with a single, smooth, deliberate, stroke and I began to cry a little.

Afterwards, he told me that most virgins say the same thing: "Ouch!" . . . . "OUCH!!" . . . . "It hurts!". And, once the glans is firmly pressed against the opening, the fuck will continue until the sperm is inside, regardless of almost anything they might say.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In U.S. English there is a subtle difference between "DON'T! STOP!", and "DON'T STOP!!"

When I got my ass cherry popped, I said "Ouch!" as his erection started to apply force to my opening, then "OUCH!" (and a little yelp) as my sphincter was overcome, and "It hurts!" when he popped through and paused. I took a couple of deep breaths, he pushed balls deep with a single, smooth, deliberate, stroke and I began to cry a little.

Afterwards, he told me that most virgins say the same thing: "Ouch!" . . . . "OUCH!!" . . . . "It hurts!". And, once the glans is firmly pressed against the opening, the fuck will continue until the sperm is inside, regardless of almost anything they might say.
great explained
i too am constantly moaning, doubting, try to discuss , fighting off, try to turn away a little, please not so deep...
BUT
in my deepest mind i beg that he does not care
I hope urgent he goes his way

Reactions: insert_8

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its that moment when his cock goes in, the mushroom head gets past the first muscle band and stretches the ring wide, that moment when you want to stop him entering your anal passage any deeper, when he instant hurt is there.
Thats when he has to count to ten, let the pain subside and let the top take him gently. A virgin fucker who rams his cock in balls deep shows no sympathetic understanding at all. My mentor let me take my time taking his hard cock with rests as I got used to being penetrated, let me rest and acclimatize myself to his length and thickness as each inch went deeper, and, once in, his balls on my buttocks, that's when I had my first fuck. Never worried about not being able to take it after that.
The way this was described made me hard

Reactions: diver6 and ufucisuc

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its the way to do it, chat a guy hard then ease him into your cavities all the way till you feel his pubic hair grazing the cheeks of your ass - then let the fun begin.
You have an amazing way with words ;)

Reactions: ufucisuc

bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
anal virgin here.

my bf and i are long distance for another month (covid traveling wasn't a good idea) and when he finally gets back we are planning to have sex for the first time (25 year late bloomers i guess? we really enjoy oral together.)

honestly im scared (in a good way). we are kind of planning to flip fuck (unless you suggest otherwise - im smaller than him so maybe i should top first for now)??

I just want to be prepared and not like cry my eyeballs out. Without being vulgar, his dick is honestly really thick and its definitely gonna hurt so im looking for any tips to relax, lube, or just general par for the course!

Thank you for this thread! I know I'm emotionally ready for that step, but i dont want to ruin the physical to ruin my first time. I know he's understanding but I want to really get over myself enough to make it special.

Reactions: diver6

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anal virgin here.

my bf and i are long distance for another month (covid traveling wasn't a good idea) and when he finally gets back we are planning to have sex for the first time (25 year late bloomers i guess? we really enjoy oral together.)

honestly im scared (in a good way). we are kind of planning to flip fuck (unless you suggest otherwise - im smaller than him so maybe i should top first for now)??

I just want to be prepared and not like cry my eyeballs out. Without being vulgar, his dick is honestly really thick and its definitely gonna hurt so im looking for any tips to relax, lube, or just general par for the course!

Thank you for this thread! I know I'm emotionally ready for that step, but i dont want to ruin the physical to ruin my first time. I know he's understanding but I want to really get over myself enough to make it special.
If you really are an anal virgin and not just reborn (covid) then maybe just concentrate of what you know you enjoy first then let him lead you up to removing the cherry. My only till would be to relax, take things as the come and don't force the pace, when a cock enters your bum for the first time its going to be something you remember for many many years to come

Reactions: diver6 and bd_love

bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you really are an anal virgin and not just reborn (covid) then maybe just concentrate of what you know you enjoy first then let him lead you up to removing the cherry. My only till would be to relax, take things as the come and don't force the pace, when a cock enters your bum for the first time its going to be something you remember for many many years to come

i am in fact an actual virgin. we are so used to doing oral and really enjoying that (and him not being out for the first good chunk of us being together - but yay he is now) so i didn't want to rush him or myself for that matter.

thank you for the advice! im so so so excited and its with someone i love which hopefully will make it better!

Reactions: diver6

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am in fact an actual virgin. we are so used to doing oral and really enjoying that (and him not being out for the first good chunk of us being together - but yay he is now) so i didn't want to rush him or myself for that matter.

thank you for the advice! im so so so excited and its with someone i love which hopefully will make it better!
When the time comes, and it will, you'll just enjoy that feeling time after time of him squeezing into you body and leaving a fine deposit - hopefully you are not thinking of rubbers! Pasion killers!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... hopefully you are not thinking of rubbers! Pasion killers!

@bd_love Given you're in an LTR I'm guessing you may not need to use a condom, but if for whatever reason you feel you need to protect yourself you should consider using one. Some people in the Gay community pressure others to not use protection and it's absolutely shameful.

bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@bd_love Given you're in an LTR I'm guessing you may not need to use a condom, but if for whatever reason you feel you need to protect yourself you should consider using one. Some people in the Gay community pressure others to not use protection and it's absolutely shameful.

Thanks for that. We probably won’t but I could never even think to have sex with a stranger tbh HAHA Let alone without a condom

D

deleted1345942

Mentally, for me, was when my first had me on all 4s while he was lubing my ass. No going back at that point. I was both too horny to stop and couldn’t back out.

physically, obviously, when he was pushing it in for the first time. He had me opened up but it still burned.

Hardest moment for me was also the mental aspect. I think it took 3 or 4 years from the time I started sucking to the time I first bottomed. It was hard to get over that mental block of being the bottom. Previously I had played with a lot of toys and I still had that first cock sensation of pain and pleasure after he pushed through the first ring. I think that was one of the most surprising parts of anal sex for me. I thought I was experienced enough to not have to think about that anymore. Now I am more comfortable and even if it is a long time between sex I dont get any of the pain of accepting cock again.

Reactions: insert_8