Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 4

I could feel all the blood drain from my face. Shit! How did he know? How long has he known?!

I instinctively drop the sock I was holding onto the bed. Trying to regain my composure I mumble "W-what? Am I going to steal your sock? Eww... why would I do that?!" I try my best to sound surprised and disgusted but I can hear my own voice quiver a little. Despite being worried I'm still rock hard. If anything being caught has turned me on more!

He laughs a little "Who are you trying to fool?" I try to look a little confused. "Man, I know you stole my sock. You didn't think I'd realise one was missing? Also, I've got a little shaving mirror in the shower. I seen you peeking around the door when I was in there" Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!! I really have been caught. Half of me wants to run out of the room while the other half is almost cumming in my shorts from the thrill.

I panic that he won't want to be friends anymore... that he's going to kick my ass... that he'll tell everyone about it. Then I realise he's known for a while now. Surely if he was going to do something he would have. He's still smiling too. Looking me in the eyes and smirking while I'm down by his feet. "Umm, I-I'm sorry." I trail off nervously, but excited at the same time. I realise I'm still holding his bare foot and let go. "Whoa! Don't stop!" He points to his foot. "After perving on me in the shower and stealing my sock the very least you could do is give me a foot rub!" He laughs a little again and flops back down onto his pillow. His waves his hand down at me "Continue."

Fuck, is he serious? He knows I spied on him in the shower, that I stole one of his socks and he still wants me to rub his feet?! I take a hold of his bare foot again and start to work my thumbs into his sole. With his other foot, still in his sweaty sock, he starts to rub it against my arm. I let out a small, barely audible, gasp. I force my hips back up against the bed to get closer and continue massaging his bare foot. He stretches out his other leg to run the socked foot along my arm and place it against my waist. I feel it rub and push against me and he slips it up under the bottom of my tshirt. I almost cum feeling him rub his sweaty foot over my bare waist and and round to my navel.

He's teasing me and I fucking love it! I get a little braver and bend at the waist. With my face a fraction away from his bare foot, I breathe in the musky smell, lick my lips, and then run my tounge over his toe. "Mmmm..." he moans. Fuck! He's not just teasing me, he's not just wanting a foot rub, he's really enjoying this. With his moan of approval I continue running my tounge over his other toes.

I hear a small rustle. Without taking my tounge from his toes I look up towards his head. There's a barely contained bulge swelling in his shorts as he is slips his hand under the waistband. He fiddles beneath his shorts and then they begin to move slowly up and down. Fuck! He's getting off on this! I continue licking and rubbing his bare foot while the other rubs and pushes against my bare skin.

I take each toe into my mouth, individually sucking on them as I run my tounge over and between them. Josh's soft moans and the increasing speed of his jerking tell me I'm doing a good job. I let go of his foot but continue to run my tounge over his sole. Savouring the salty beads of fresh sweat. I reach down and push my own shorts down below my ass. My precum covered cock springs out from beneath the waistband. I straighten myself up and kneel up onto the bed lifting Josh's foot into the air. The baggy leg of his shorts falls down and I can just about see his balls where he's pulled them and his cock out from the side of his briefs and I watch them slapping up and down from the motion of his jerking.

He's laying there, eyes closed, and vigorously jerking off while I worship his foot. I continue to hold his foot with one hand, running my tounge over every inch of it. Worshipping it. With my other hand I start jerking myself off, watching Josh do the same. He runs his socked foot up the inside of my legs and up to my balls and it sends an excited shock through my body. I feel my balls slap against the soft cotton of his sock as his toes flick back and forth. He pushes his foot further up to my cock and I let go of it. He runs his sweaty foot up over my cock. His toes curl around it and my precum soaks onto his sock.

I hold his socked foot there and push my hips into it, rubbing my cock up and down the sole of his foot. He's jerking off faster now, I can tell by his face and by his moans that he's close. So am I! My tounge is still exploring his bare foot and he pushes harder against me as he moans loudly. His toes curl and his back arches as he let's out a long, loud moan. The tip of his cock is forced up against the inside of his shorts and a thick, white load seeps out soaking the fabric.
At the same time I push my hips harder into him forcing his socked foot up against my cock, moving it up and down, faster and faster. My cock throbs against his foot and as he curls his toes around the tip it shoots out a hot load soaking his sock and streaming onto his lightly hairy legs.

We're both panting heavily, him laying there in his cum drenched shorts with me kneeling before him, one foot pressed against my face and the other covered in my cum. "Fuck... That was unexpected." I pant, as he opens his eyes again and looks at me. He smiles at me and we both start laughing. He let's out a long, happy sigh and with a smile he says "Can I take back the part where I swore I'd never ask you to rub my feet again?"
Fuck man! You have me rock hard at work ;) Love this story!

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 4

I could feel all the blood drain from my face. Shit! How did he know? How long has he known?!

I instinctively drop the sock I was holding onto the bed. Trying to regain my composure I mumble "W-what? Am I going to steal your sock? Eww... why would I do that?!" I try my best to sound surprised and disgusted but I can hear my own voice quiver a little. Despite being worried I'm still rock hard. If anything being caught has turned me on more!

He laughs a little "Who are you trying to fool?" I try to look a little confused. "Man, I know you stole my sock. You didn't think I'd realise one was missing? Also, I've got a little shaving mirror in the shower. I seen you peeking around the door when I was in there" Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!! I really have been caught. Half of me wants to run out of the room while the other half is almost cumming in my shorts from the thrill.

I panic that he won't want to be friends anymore... that he's going to kick my ass... that he'll tell everyone about it. Then I realise he's known for a while now. Surely if he was going to do something he would have. He's still smiling too. Looking me in the eyes and smirking while I'm down by his feet. "Umm, I-I'm sorry." I trail off nervously, but excited at the same time. I realise I'm still holding his bare foot and let go. "Whoa! Don't stop!" He points to his foot. "After perving on me in the shower and stealing my sock the very least you could do is give me a foot rub!" He laughs a little again and flops back down onto his pillow. His waves his hand down at me "Continue."

Fuck, is he serious? He knows I spied on him in the shower, that I stole one of his socks and he still wants me to rub his feet?! I take a hold of his bare foot again and start to work my thumbs into his sole. With his other foot, still in his sweaty sock, he starts to rub it against my arm. I let out a small, barely audible, gasp. I force my hips back up against the bed to get closer and continue massaging his bare foot. He stretches out his other leg to run the socked foot along my arm and place it against my waist. I feel it rub and push against me and he slips it up under the bottom of my tshirt. I almost cum feeling him rub his sweaty foot over my bare waist and and round to my navel.

He's teasing me and I fucking love it! I get a little braver and bend at the waist. With my face a fraction away from his bare foot, I breathe in the musky smell, lick my lips, and then run my tounge over his toe. "Mmmm..." he moans. Fuck! He's not just teasing me, he's not just wanting a foot rub, he's really enjoying this. With his moan of approval I continue running my tounge over his other toes.

I hear a small rustle. Without taking my tounge from his toes I look up towards his head. There's a barely contained bulge swelling in his shorts as he is slips his hand under the waistband. He fiddles beneath his shorts and then they begin to move slowly up and down. Fuck! He's getting off on this! I continue licking and rubbing his bare foot while the other rubs and pushes against my bare skin.

I take each toe into my mouth, individually sucking on them as I run my tounge over and between them. Josh's soft moans and the increasing speed of his jerking tell me I'm doing a good job. I let go of his foot but continue to run my tounge over his sole. Savouring the salty beads of fresh sweat. I reach down and push my own shorts down below my ass. My precum covered cock springs out from beneath the waistband. I straighten myself up and kneel up onto the bed lifting Josh's foot into the air. The baggy leg of his shorts falls down and I can just about see his balls where he's pulled them and his cock out from the side of his briefs and I watch them slapping up and down from the motion of his jerking.

He's laying there, eyes closed, and vigorously jerking off while I worship his foot. I continue to hold his foot with one hand, running my tounge over every inch of it. Worshipping it. With my other hand I start jerking myself off, watching Josh do the same. He runs his socked foot up the inside of my legs and up to my balls and it sends an excited shock through my body. I feel my balls slap against the soft cotton of his sock as his toes flick back and forth. He pushes his foot further up to my cock and I let go of it. He runs his sweaty foot up over my cock. His toes curl around it and my precum soaks onto his sock.

I hold his socked foot there and push my hips into it, rubbing my cock up and down the sole of his foot. He's jerking off faster now, I can tell by his face and by his moans that he's close. So am I! My tounge is still exploring his bare foot and he pushes harder against me as he moans loudly. His toes curl and his back arches as he let's out a long, loud moan. The tip of his cock is forced up against the inside of his shorts and a thick, white load seeps out soaking the fabric.
At the same time I push my hips harder into him forcing his socked foot up against my cock, moving it up and down, faster and faster. My cock throbs against his foot and as he curls his toes around the tip it shoots out a hot load soaking his sock and streaming onto his lightly hairy legs.

We're both panting heavily, him laying there in his cum drenched shorts with me kneeling before him, one foot pressed against my face and the other covered in my cum. "Fuck... That was unexpected." I pant, as he opens his eyes again and looks at me. He smiles at me and we both start laughing. He let's out a long, happy sigh and with a smile he says "Can I take back the part where I swore I'd never ask you to rub my feet again?"
Yes that was so dam horny, not normally into feet but that got me hard ! x

Reactions: Thicc Shake

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I could hardly breathe reading this but I could only hold my breath for so long :sweat:. If I had any doubts about my special appreciation for feet, I know now that there is no uncrossing that line. Thanks to LPSG and your stories, I'm discovering just how deep this rabbit hole goes. I'm not mad :joy:
I love how this story is developing and I am very much looking forward to see how you're going to indulge us next. :heart_eyes:

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could hardly breathe reading this but I could only hold my breath for so long :sweat:. If I had any doubts about my special appreciation for feet, I know now that there is no uncrossing that line. Thanks to LPSG and your stories, I'm discovering just how deep this rabbit hole goes. I'm not mad :joy:
I love how this story is developing and I am very much looking forward to see how you're going to indulge us next. :heart_eyes:
Really happy you're enjoying it!
It's also great to hear that its helping fuel your own foot fetish :imp:

D

deleted16572871

I once did this with one of my managers at work. I would stare at his socks all the time as he slipped his shoes off! Must have got caught a few times staring! One thing lead to another and one day had his foot in my lap and him asking for a massage, which I obliged to! Next thing I knew on a morning shift alone with him I was massaging and sucking on his sweaty socks and toes whilst he wanked! Best shift ever!
Unreal story mate

D

deleted16572871

So the other time it happened was on a morning shift where it’s just you and the manager getting things set up for the day. He again put his socked feet in my lap and I could just smell they weren’t clean on that day! I massaged them and worshipped them trying to get every bit of sweat out of them as he was wanking himself.

He then told me to stop, took one of his socks off and placed it over his dick and told me to suck him off! I had his dick in a smelly sock in my mouth! It was glorious! Lasted about another 10 mins and then he finished in the sock in my mouth! Made me lick every last drop out of it!
Even hotter

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 5

I squeeze Josh's bare foot against my face one more time and breathe in the musky scent before collapsing on the bed beside him.

I'm laying there, my head level with his chest, and I watch it rise and fall as he breathes. His nipples are hard beneath his shirt and I just want to reach out and squeeze one. My hand moves slightly, almost instinctively, but I stop myself. I'm a little... worried, maybe? I know we just jerked off together but I'm not sure how he'd feel about that. Maybe this was just a one off thing? My mind is racing again with thoughts and I start to get nervous. Damn, should I be going? Is it weird for me to be laying here? Then he raises himself up from the bed and I snap back to reality.

"I'm such a mess!" He laughs as he looks down at himself. There's a large dark, wet patch on his shorts where he has came inside and they cling to his bulge. He reaches down and wipes a load of my cum off his leg with his hand before slapping it down on my thigh and rubbing it in. By this point it's cold and I jerk my leg away. "Eww! Stop it!" I laugh and try to kick his hand away. "You're so nasty!" He swings his legs off the bed. "Well, you're not wrong." He mutters as he raises his arm and sniffs his sweaty pits. His light hair is darker at his armpit where its wet and stuck to his skin. "I stink of sweat and now I'm covered in cum. Two different types of cum at that!" I blush, still laying on the bed. "Yeah... sorry about that." I murmur quietly. He laughs a little. "Don't be." He raises his bare foot in the air and wiggles it around, admiring it like he's holding up a trophy. "At least one part of me has gotten cleaned up!". I laugh. The sweet and salty taste of sweat still lingering in my mouth.

He peels of his sweaty shirt and tosses it to the ground as he stands up. "Shower time!" He moans as he stretches and starts to walk to the bathroom. I feel, embarrassed. Shit! I should be going. This is awkward if I just hang around. "Oh, umm, yeah... I should really be going." I say hurriedly as I shift to the edge of the bed. He turns around towards me. "Oh... OK". I stand and pull my shorts on properly again. My cock is still wet with cum put I push it back inside my shorts regardless."Yeah, I'm supposed to meet Izzy soon so I better get ready." I know I'm talking fast and can feel my cheeks are red. "Sure, man. Umm, I'll see you in class?" I'm not looking at him but his voice rises at the end and it sounds like a question. "Yeah. Of course!" I'm trying to clean myself down the best I can as I make my way to the door. Why am I not looking at him? After everything that happened today, now I'm embarrassed? "Cool. Well, I'll see you then." He says as I turn the handle of his door and look back at him. He gives me a cute smile and then turns back around to go into the bathroom. He slips his thumbs under the waistband of his shorts and briefs and pulls them to the ground. His perfectly round, firm ass springs out as he bends over and I squeeze the doorknob to steady myself. His ass is lightly covered in golden, peach-fuzz hair, just like his legs. He lifts his foot and peels off the cum covered sock, tossing it to the side. I realise I've been standing here a little longer than I should be and embarrassed, quickly open the door and leave.

___

Hi guys,

This part isn't quite as erotic as the others but I wanted to finish off what happened here. Hopefully you've liked it anyway!

The next part will be up soon and I promise it will be bring back the sexy stuff!!

Thanks for all your support!!

- Thicc

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 6

A couple of days went by and I'd seen Josh more or less as normal. We didn't talk about what had happened but I hadn't stopped thinking about it. It had only been two days but every night I fantasised about it, jerking off remembering every detail.

I'm in class and Josh is sitting in front of me again. He's wearing a grey sweatshirt and matching bottoms. He's slumped forward over his desk and his ass is half hanging out of his bottoms. The top of his furry ass peaks out from beneath a pair of bright blue briefs. I barely know whats going on in class because I'm transfixed by Josh.

He glances over his shoulder at me and it takes me a second to notice, pulling my gaze away from his ass. He raises an eyebrow questioningly. I try to act innocent and mouth "what?", but know that I'm starting to blush a little. He smirks and turns back around, slumping across his desk again. I'm trying not to look at his ass now but then he shuffles. He reaches a hand behind him and slides it beneath the waistband of his briefs. As his hand slides beneath the tight blue fabric they pull his underwear down further revealing more of his peachy ass. His fingers caress his cheek before he slides has hand back out, his ass now even more on show. What I wouldn't do to burry my face in that right now!

I'm suddenly distracted as he starts wiggling around. His legs are shifting and suddenly his feet slide back underneath his chair. He's kicked his sneakers off and is wriggling his feet beneath him. He's wearing a pair of white socks that are grey at the toes and heel and travel up past his ankles disappearing under the legs of his grey sweatpants. He's moving his feet around and curling his toes, never out of my view. Fuck! I can't take this. Between his barely hidden ass and now his feet, I'm hard as a rock! He's just doing this to tease me. He must be! I subtly take my phone out of my pocket, switch it to camera, glance around to make sure no one is paying attention and hit record. I hold it up off my desk, just enough to capture his ass and his feet teasing me from underneath. I record maybe 20 seconds before I can't take it anymore. I slide my hand down my trousers, re-adjust my hard cock and then excuse myself to the bathroom.

My boxers are tight and I'm hoping they hold in my throbbing cock enough to not be noticeable as I leave class and walk through the halls. I make it to the bathroom, its empty, so I go into the stall farthest from the door. I bolt the door shut, close the toilet lid, and pull my trousers down to my ankles as I sit down. I notice there's already a small dark patch of precum on my boxers as I force my cock out of the slit in front. I reach down to my trousers at the floor and pull out my phone. One hand on my precum covered cock and the other holding the phone, I load up the video I just took. The muffled sound of people, and the professor speaking in the distance begins to play. I'm working my cock up and down slowly, my sticky precum working as lube, as I watch Josh's ass and feet on the screen. Fuck! I want him so bad! To have those feet in my mouth again! I'm going faster now, my hand slick with precum as it works over my thick, throbbing, uncut cock... when suddenly the bathroom door opens.

Shit! I quickly pause the video to stop the sound and cough quietly, trying to mask it. I was so close! Why did they have to come in now. I stay quiet, listening to the person who entered. I hear them at the urinal, so at least they'll be quick. The door opens again. Fuck... can't a guy jerk off in peace?! There's a clatter from the stall beside me as someone enters it and locks the door. I let out an annoyed sigh. The bathroom door opens again as the first person leaves. As much as I need to jerk off right now I'm not doing it with someone sat in the stall beside me.

I lock my phone and bend down to put it in my trouser pocket again. I sit back up and push my cock back into my tight boxers and I'm just about to stand up when I feel something at my foot. The person next to me has stuck their foot under the wall and is nudging mine. The foot disappears under the wall again. I'm nervous, curious, and excited! I move my foot a little closer to the opening at the bottom of the wall. Suddenly the foot comes back into view, this time without a sneaker on. A slightly dirty, white socked foot with grey patches at the toes and heel press down on top of my foot. Josh?! I bend down as much as possible, trying not to move my foot and see his sneaker on the floor and the bottom of a grey pair of sweatpants. Fuck, it is him!

His socked foot is rubbing over my sneaker and my cock is straining in my boxers. I have to move my foot away as I slide off the toilet seat and crouch on the floor. He starts to move his foot back to his side but I reach down and grab his ankle. I kneel down and press my nose to the top of his foot. His sock is warm and a little damp as he flexs his toes against my hand as I caress his foot, breathing in the scent. He begins to pull his foot away and I let go. I see his grey joggers drop down to his ankles, then a pair of blue briefs are pushed down. They're stretched between his sock covered ankles as his feet turn in my direction.

The next thing he's kneeling down. His knees are on the floor by the stall wall and they begin to slide to either side as he gets lower and lower. His thick, golden haired thighs are visible and next a pair of large balls. The hair is the same blonde as everywhere else but thicker than I've ever seen on him. Thankfully the gap at the bottom of the wall is relatively tall. I think it supposed to deter people from doing anything dodgy in the stalls because its obvious to see, but right now I'm thankful for it!

I reach out and brush the bottom of his balls with my finger tips. They tense a little as Josh let's out a small gasp from the other side. I take them in my hand and give them a gentle squeeze. They're large and heavy and fill the palm of my hand. There's a rhythmic movement and then I feel something bump against my hand. Josh has started to jerk himself off. I hear the movement of his hand jerking his cock up and down as I squeeze his hairy balls. Just a little lower and I could do it for him. I reach back with my other hand and desperately try to pull out my own cock. Its rock hard and proving difficult to get out. I grab the slit in the front of my boxers and tug. There's a quiet tearing sound as the seam rips and I push my hand inside managing to force my cock out of the, now slightly larger, opening. I begin to jerk myself off as I massage Josh's balls with my other hand.

I want more of him! I let go of Josh's balls and try to reach up under the wall towards his cock. I feel a thick bush of hair and the base of his cock where his hand is still moving quickly up and down, beating against my own. I wrap my fingers around his cock, it feels thick, maybe not as thick as my own, but definitely a handful! I feel him let go of his cock as I get a better grip. I move my hand up the shaft and... fuck! It's big and cut! The angle is a little awkward and my arm is tense as I reach up and under the wall but I never want to let go. I feel his cock throb in the palm of my hand as I run it up and down the long shaft. I pause briefly at the tip running my finger tips over the head, as drops of precum leak out. He's moaning quietly and I can feel his cock start to throb and tense harder. I know he's close...

I wrap my hand tightly around the base of his cock and gently pull down, urging him to get lower. He complies and his legs spread a little further, just enough for his cock to spring out under the bottom of the wall. It looks even bigger than it felt! Its a pale pink, paler than the rest of his body and you can see the tan lines on his thighs from where he usually wears shorts. The head is a darker pink, shining with precum and begging to be sucked! I have to let go of my own cock to get in the right position. I place my free hand on the floor to steady myself and bring my face right up to Josh's tip. I hold him tightly as I reach out my tounge and run it up the under side of the tip of his cock. I hear him gasp as I lick the sweet precum from his tip. His cock is throbbing and I know he will cum soon.

I bring my lips to the tip and slowly take his cock into my mouth. My tounge explores every inch of it as I move my head up and down his long hard cock. My mouth is watering as I suck on his sweet cock, my saliva mixing with his precum. His cock and my hand are slick as I jerk him off at the same time. He moans and tenses up. His hands grip the bottom of the wall and he pushes his hips forward as if trying to get further into my mouth. I devour his cock and jerk him off as he let's out an audible moan. His dick throbbing, he suddenly explodes into my mouth. A thick, hot load fills my mouth and leaks from between my lips down his cock as it twitches and jerks around my tounge. I continue to suck and lick, making sure I saviour every last drop! His body jerks and he tries to stiffle more moans as he slowly pulls his cock from my mouth.

My mouth is still full of his sweet, salty load. I straighten myself up a bit and look down at my own rock hard cock. I spit out some of Josh's load and it makes a satisfying wet slap as it hits my cock. I quickly wrap my hand around it and use Josh's cum as lube as I swallow the rest. It's only seconds before I explode. Thick hot streams of cum cover the stall wall and floor. I let out a satisfied moan and I gasp to get my breath back while I hear Josh in the stall beside me attempting to clean himself up.

Last edited:

Shane1289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have honestly never read something that has made me pre-cum so much in my life!

I love shooting hot loads of cum into a while sock.

I have a few pairs of white socks that I have taken from straight friends myself, and love feeling them around my cock!

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have honestly never read something that has made me pre-cum so much in my life!

I love shooting hot loads of cum into a while sock.

I have a few pairs of white socks that I have taken from straight friends myself, and love feeling them around my cock!
Thanks man! Love hearing that it got you so worked up!

Always great to meet another sock stealer too :p

• Love
Reactions: Shane1289

jprings0219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 6

A couple of days went by and I'd seen Josh more or less as normal. We didn't talk about what had happened but I hadn't stopped thinking about it. It had only been two days but every night I fantasised about it, jerking off remembering every detail.

I'm in class and Josh is sitting in front of me again. He's wearing a grey sweatshirt and matching bottoms. He's slumped forward over his desk and his ass is half hanging out of his bottoms. The top of his furry ass peaks out from beneath a pair of bright blue briefs. I barely know whats going on in class because I'm transfixed by Josh.

He glances over his shoulder at me and it takes me a second to notice, pulling my gaze away from his ass. He raises an eyebrow questioningly. I try to act innocent and mouth "what?", but know that I'm starting to blush a little. He smirks and turns back around, slumping across his desk again. I'm trying not to look at his ass now but then he shuffles. He reaches a hand behind him and slides it beneath the waistband of his briefs. As his hand slides beneath the tight blue fabric they pull his underwear down further revealing more of his peachy ass. His fingers caress his cheek before he slides has hand back out, his ass now even more on show. What I wouldn't do to burry my face in that right now!

I'm suddenly distracted as he starts wiggling around. His legs are shifting and suddenly his feet slide back underneath his chair. He's kicked his sneakers off and is wriggling his feet beneath him. He's wearing a pair of white socks that are grey at the toes and heel and travel up past his ankles disappearing under the legs of his grey sweatpants. He's moving his feet around and curling his toes, never out of my view. Fuck! I can't take this. Between his barely hidden ass and now his feet, I'm hard as a rock! He's just doing this to tease me. He must be! I subtly take my phone out of my pocket, switch it to camera, glance around to make sure no one is paying attention and hit record. I hold it up off my desk, just enough to capture his ass and his feet teasing me from underneath. I record maybe 20 seconds before I can't take it anymore. I slide my hand down my trousers, re-adjust my hard cock and then excuse myself to the bathroom.

My boxers are tight and I'm hoping they hold in my throbbing cock enough to not be noticeable as I leave class and walk through the halls. I make it to the bathroom, its empty, so I go into the stall farthest from the door. I bolt the door shut, close the toilet lid, and pull my trousers down to my ankles as I sit down. I notice there's already a small dark patch of precum on my boxers as I force my cock out of the slit in front. I reach down to my trousers at the floor and pull out my phone. One hand on my precum covered cock and the other holding the phone, I load up the video I just took. The muffled sound of people, and the professor speaking in the distance begins to play. I'm working my cock up and down slowly, my sticky precum working as lube, as I watch Josh's ass and feet on the screen. Fuck! I want him so bad! To have those feet in my mouth again! I'm going faster now, my hand slick with precum as it works over my thick, throbbing, uncut cock... when suddenly the bathroom door opens.

Shit! I quickly pause the video to stop the sound and cough quietly, trying to mask it. I was so close! Why did they have to come in now. I stay quiet, listening to the person who entered. I hear them at the urinal, so at least they'll be quick. The door opens again. Fuck... can't a guy jerk off in peace?! There's a clatter from the stall beside me as someone enters it and locks the door. I let out an annoyed sigh. The bathroom door opens again as the first person leaves. As much as I need to jerk off right now I'm not doing it with someone sat in the stall beside me.

I lock my phone and bend down to put it in my trouser pocket again. I sit back up and push my cock back into my tight boxers and I'm just about to stand up when I feel something at my foot. The person next to me has stuck their foot under the wall and is nudging mine. The foot disappears under the wall again. I'm nervous, curious, and excited! I move my foot a little closer to the opening at the bottom of the wall. Suddenly the foot comes back into view, this time without a sneaker on. A slightly dirty, white socked foot with grey patches at the toes and heel press down on top of my foot. Josh?! I bend down as much as possible, trying not to move my foot and see his sneaker on the floor and the bottom of a grey pair of sweatpants. Fuck, it is him!

His socked foot is rubbing over my sneaker and my cock is straining in my boxers. I have to move my foot away as I slide off the toilet seat and crouch on the floor. He starts to move his foot back to his side but I reach down and grab his ankle. I kneel down and press my nose to the top of his foot. His sock is warm and a little damp as he flexs his toes against my hand as I caress his foot, breathing in the scent. He begins to pull his foot away and I let go. I see his grey joggers drop down to his ankles, then a pair of blue briefs are pushed down. They're stretched between his sock covered ankles as his feet turn in my direction.

The next thing he's kneeling down. His knees are on the floor by the stall wall and they begin to slide to either side as he gets lower and lower. His thick, golden haired thighs are visible and next a pair of large balls. The hair is the same blonde as everywhere else but thicker than I've ever seen on him. Thankfully the gap at the bottom of the wall is relatively tall. I think it supposed to deter people from doing anything dodgy in the stalls because its obvious to see, but right now I'm thankful for it!

I reach out and brush the bottom of his balls with my finger tips. They tense a little as Josh let's out a small gasp from the other side. I take them in my hand and give them a gentle squeeze. They're large and heavy and fill the palm of my hand. There's a rhythmic movement and then I feel something bump against my hand. Josh has started to jerk himself off. I hear the movement of his hand jerking his cock up and down as I squeeze his hairy balls. Just a little lower and I could do it for him. I reach back with my other hand and desperately try to pull out my own cock. Its rock hard and proving difficult to get out. I grab the slit in the front of my boxers and tug. There's a quiet tearing sound as the seam rips and I push my hand inside managing to force my cock out of the, now slightly larger, opening. I begin to jerk myself off as I massage Josh's balls with my other hand.

I want more of him! I let go of Josh's balls and try to reach up under the wall towards his cock. I feel a thick bush of hair and the base of his cock where his hand is still moving quickly up and down, beating against my own. I wrap my fingers around his cock, it feels thick, maybe not as thick as my own, but definitely a handful! I feel him let go of his cock as I get a better grip. I move my hand up the shaft and... fuck! It's big and cut! The angle is a little awkward and my arm is tense as I reach up and under the wall but I never want to let go. I feel his cock throb in the palm of my hand as I run it up and down the long shaft. I pause briefly at the tip running my finger tips over the head, as drops of precum leak out. He's moaning quietly and I can feel his cock start to throb and tense harder. I know he's close...

I wrap my hand tightly around the base of his cock and gently pull down, urging him to get lower. He complies and his legs spread a little further, just enough for his cock to spring out under the bottom of the wall. It looks even bigger than it felt! Its a pale pink, paler than the rest of his body and you can see the tan lines on his thighs from where he usually wears shorts. The head is a darker pink, shining with precum and begging to be sucked! I have to let go of my own cock to get in the right position. I place my free hand on the floor to steady myself and bring my face right up to Josh's tip. I hold him tightly as I reach out my tounge and run it up the under side of the tip of his cock. I hear him gasp as I lick the sweet precum from his tip. His cock is throbbing and I know he will cum soon.

I bring my lips to the tip and slowly take his cock into my mouth. My tounge explores every inch of it as I move my head up and down his long hard cock. My mouth is watering as I suck on his sweet cock, my saliva mixing with his precum. His cock and my hand are slick as I jerk him off at the same time. He moans and tenses up. His hands grip the bottom of the wall and he pushes his hips forward as if trying to get further into my mouth. I devour his cock and jerk him off as he let's out an audible moan. His dick throbbing, he suddenly explodes into my mouth. A thick, hot load fills my mouth and leaks from between my lips down his cock as it twitches and jerks around my tounge. I continue to suck and lick, making sure I saviour every last drop! His body jerks and he tries to stiffle more moans as he slowly pulls his cock from my mouth.

My mouth is still full of his sweet, salty load. I straighten myself up a bit and look down at my own rock hard cock. I spit out some of Josh's load and it makes a satisfying wet slap as it hits my cock. I quickly wrap my hand around it and use Josh's cum as lube as I swallow the rest. It's only seconds before I explode. Thick hot streams of cum cover the stall wall and floor. I let out a satisfied moan and I gasp to get my breath back while I hear Josh in the stall beside me attempting to clean himself up.
Damn bro, this gets better with each update!

Reactions: Thicc Shake

Slydoggie

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 5

I squeeze Josh's bare foot against my face one more time and breathe in the musky scent before collapsing on the bed beside him.

I'm laying there, my head level with his chest, and I watch it rise and fall as he breathes. His nipples are hard beneath his shirt and I just want to reach out and squeeze one. My hand moves slightly, almost instinctively, but I stop myself. I'm a little... worried, maybe? I know we just jerked off together but I'm not sure how he'd feel about that. Maybe this was just a one off thing? My mind is racing again with thoughts and I start to get nervous. Damn, should I be going? Is it weird for me to be laying here? Then he raises himself up from the bed and I snap back to reality.

"I'm such a mess!" He laughs as he looks down at himself. There's a large dark, wet patch on his shorts where he has came inside and they cling to his bulge. He reaches down and wipes a load of my cum off his leg with his hand before slapping it down on my thigh and rubbing it in. By this point it's cold and I jerk my leg away. "Eww! Stop it!" I laugh and try to kick his hand away. "You're so nasty!" He swings his legs off the bed. "Well, you're not wrong." He mutters as he raises his arm and sniffs his sweaty pits. His light hair is darker at his armpit where its wet and stuck to his skin. "I stink of sweat and now I'm covered in cum. Two different types of cum at that!" I blush, still laying on the bed. "Yeah... sorry about that." I murmur quietly. He laughs a little. "Don't be." He raises his bare foot in the air and wiggles it around, admiring it like he's holding up a trophy. "At least one part of me has gotten cleaned up!". I laugh. The sweet and salty taste of sweat still lingering in my mouth.

He peels of his sweaty shirt and tosses it to the ground as he stands up. "Shower time!" He moans as he stretches and starts to walk to the bathroom. I feel, embarrassed. Shit! I should be going. This is awkward if I just hang around. "Oh, umm, yeah... I should really be going." I say hurriedly as I shift to the edge of the bed. He turns around towards me. "Oh... OK". I stand and pull my shorts on properly again. My cock is still wet with cum put I push it back inside my shorts regardless."Yeah, I'm supposed to meet Izzy soon so I better get ready." I know I'm talking fast and can feel my cheeks are red. "Sure, man. Umm, I'll see you in class?" I'm not looking at him but his voice rises at the end and it sounds like a question. "Yeah. Of course!" I'm trying to clean myself down the best I can as I make my way to the door. Why am I not looking at him? After everything that happened today, now I'm embarrassed? "Cool. Well, I'll see you then." He says as I turn the handle of his door and look back at him. He gives me a cute smile and then turns back around to go into the bathroom. He slips his thumbs under the waistband of his shorts and briefs and pulls them to the ground. His perfectly round, firm ass springs out as he bends over and I squeeze the doorknob to steady myself. His ass is lightly covered in golden, peach-fuzz hair, just like his legs. He lifts his foot and peels off the cum covered sock, tossing it to the side. I realise I've been standing here a little longer than I should be and embarrassed, quickly open the door and leave.

___

Hi guys,

This part isn't quite as erotic as the others but I wanted to finish off what happened here. Hopefully you've liked it anyway!

The next part will be up soon and I promise it will be bring back the sexy stuff!!

Thanks for all your support!!

- Thicc
Hard to find good foot fetish stories, but this is the hottest I've ever read! Thanks & keep'em coming!!