How often do you want to have sex REALISTICALLY?

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being years removed from a relationship with any semblance of normal sexual relations, I 'd have to say I'd be happy with twice a month. Although since I j/o most nights, perhaps I'd want it more often if it was a possibility. Hard to say.

Goikoetxea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would say three times a day if I'm with the right person. I have a powerful sex drive which can be a little distracting at times

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd go with a good heavy session at least once a day...I could give blowjobs all day though, they're something I'd be happy to give however many times he wanted...same goes with a female partner if she wanted foreplay :)

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Guess I'm in the minority. I like it 1x per week, and sometimes 1x every ten days. Depending on when I feel that my juices have been replenished.

Sex is a wholly engaging, out of mind and body experience for me. I like to feel that I am aware of my consummate power, the full potential in my balls, he he. I can't imagine expressing such a power every day or several times a day like most people seem to be indicating in their posts.

BudoTitan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have to at least once a day. It could be considered a problem really. At least i married a woman as horny as I

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Daily, at least. Skin on skin contact is something I can never get enough of, even if penetration isn't involved, if my partner is writhing and smiling.

Hell, with the right person my life would grind to a halt outside the bedroom. Is there anything wrong with that, Doctor?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry it took so long for me to answer this.
my health is one thing. i've been on medication to keep my skin from breaking out. (medication is working perfectly) i've been seeing a rhuematologist, something is going on internally and "what that is" hasn't been figured out.

if i'm in a relationship: more i have, more i want. but, on the other side of this if the relationship is going badly, want to less.

So health and emotions can both influence your libido? They seem to be common factors for many of those who experience a variable sex drive.

I don't wanna have sex until I am in a LTR and after that, I hope to have sex like every other day or so, if not once a day. Actually, in a way, i see it more as "making love" than having sex--kinda like the 50Cent song. lol

*vomits* Sorry, but that was just too sickly sweet for me :tongue:. Each to their own.

Being years removed from a relationship with any semblance of normal sexual relations, I 'd have to say I'd be happy with twice a month. Although since I j/o most nights, perhaps I'd want it more often if it was a possibility. Hard to say.

Twice a month? Really? I find it interesting that your masturbation habits and your desire for sex are so different and that the desire for sex is the lower of the two.

I want sex all the bloody time, but I only pull out the toys when the desire builds up and is too strong.

Guess I'm in the minority. I like it 1x per week, and sometimes 1x every ten days. Depending on when I feel that my juices have been replenished.

Sex is a wholly engaging, out of mind and body experience for me. I like to feel that I am aware of my consummate power, the full potential in my balls, he he. I can't imagine expressing such a power every day or several times a day like most people seem to be indicating in their posts.

There have been quite a few in this thread who are in the same camp as you (once per week or so). To be honest, I thought there would be more who felt the same, based on what guys have told me in RL. Maybe there are more here with a desire for a high frequency because of the kind of site this is.

Funny that your reason for wanting sex rarely is the same as the reason I want it all the time!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mean...of course I'd want it every day lol, but honestly every other day or every 2 days if I was in a relationship would be enough for me

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been so long since I had sex, I'm not sure I remember what sex is like. I'm not in a relationship or dating anyone at this time. In my last two long term relationships neither partner had much of a sex drive, so I got used to sex once a month or less - with lots of masturbation in between for me. I dated a couple of guys about a year and a half ago and we had sex every night - I liked that. I would say that I would realistically want sex once or twice a day, if it were possible.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, if we're not bumping uglies at least 4-6 times a week, I'm out...
Can't imagine month or longer without it.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmmm i am a very sexual person
but
my libido isn't controlled by my dick
more so my brain
i can do months, and years without sex
it all depends when i want it and who i'm prepared to have it with

don't worry whether it's normal.
the dick wants what it wants.
why appease any other belief or methodology by fucking people u obviously don't care to, frequently.

fuck what seems fuckable.
smile.
enjoy.

THE END.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been so long since I had sex, I'm not sure I remember what sex is like. I'm not in a relationship or dating anyone at this time. In my last two long term relationships neither partner had much of a sex drive, so I got used to sex once a month or less - with lots of masturbation in between for me. I dated a couple of guys about a year and a half ago and we had sex every night - I liked that. I would say that I would realistically want sex once or twice a day, if it were possible.

How did you cope with only having sex once a month or less when you're a once or twice a day kind of person? Do you think it was a factor in the relationships ending?

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the first relationship he liked to cuddle in bed, so I got the skin contact that I crave. Sometimes I jerked off while he held me, other times alone. Lack of sex wasn't why we broke up.

The second one was very difficult. He didn't like to be touched when he slept, and kept a pillow between us. We would cuddle a little on the couch watching t.v., but in reality it just wasn't enough touching or sex. He didn't want to participate or watch when I jerked off, he was very strange. Lack of sex wasn't why we broke up either, but it did contribute to the cause.

I'm looking for more sex in the next relationship although as much as I crave it - I look for more in a relationship than just sex.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do I want to? Wow, I guess every day, but I know that's not being realistic. Real life kind of gets in the way a lot. That and the fact that he's on the road three or four days a week, sometimes weeks at a time, would probably get me in trouble. Doubt he would like that.

But when he's home as often as possible. I have a voracious sexual appetite and I'm positive I want it more that he does, although I'm willing to argue with him about it.

Homecomings make up for the absences most of the time!

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
unfortunately with my schedule and my bf's schedule we kind of have sex once a week. :(
But if amazing... and i like getting all worked up and giving him a blow job while he drinks beer and watches his football game. hes a hot man... :)

as far as desire goes... I would say three times a week. Too much of a good thing can be bad. (in my opinion)

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice a month? Really? I find it interesting that your masturbation habits and your desire for sex are so different and that the desire for sex is the lower of the two.

I want sex all the bloody time, but I only pull out the toys when the desire builds up and is too strong.

It works something like this: I *need* some degree of sex with another person (female in my case) every so often to stay sane/be engaged. Masturbation provides an outlet for staving off/redirecting that need. Many years ago, when sex was a more commonplace event , I masturbated less. Trust me, I prefer sex over masturbation in most every case, except where the sex is just BAD.

My comment is not a reflection of my *true* desire; rather, it is a reflection of what I *imagine* would be an acceptable level of intimacy *were it a realistic opportunity*. You did qualify it as "realistically"; I have no idea what might be realistic; hence my response.