Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a taste of my first ever story. Let me know what you think and if you want more ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm an avid sauna enthusiast, usually three times a week if my work schedule permits it.
Obviously, all the saunas were closed during the COVID-19 lockdown, some of them still are.
My favourite sauna recently reopened but there are hardly any visitors. So, it feels more like my own private sauna. ;)
It tends to get boring sometimes being all alone, but one upside is that it gives me plenty of time to edge for hours.

Yesterday:

My sweating went down as usual. Alternating between sauna, steam room and the "salt cave", I didn't bother to wear a towel or hide my hard-on as there was no one around, except for one employee checking in every hour or so.

As I was happily edging in the steam room, I heard the locker room door open and close. Another visitor?
Through the glass door I could see anyone coming in or entering the showers, so I definitely couldn't miss anyone.

Some guy came out of the locker room and headed for the showers. He was quite tall, had dark hair, sporting a nice long beard and appeared to be quite furry all over. Moreover, his arms and pecs seemed massive. Definitely a muscle daddy with a white towel around his waist.

As he stepped out of the showers I caught a quick glimpse of his dick.

Unfortunately, it was very steamy and the glass door was fogged up, so I didn't really see any details. However, what I could make out seemed to be a very girthy cock with some length to it as well. He didn't seem to notice me and got into the sauna.

I started to get excited. A potentially hung muscle daddy? :emoji_muscle:

After I while I got out and took a cold shower. I noticed his red slippers next to the sauna door and I stepped inside myself.

He seemed to have already dozed off because he jumped slightly when I greeted him.

'Dude, don't scare me like that I didn't know anyone else was here.' He said.

'Sorry man. I've been here for hours and you're the first one to show up.' I responded.

He was lying down on his towel and his legs bent. Now I was able to take a closer look at his face and body. Definitely a handsome fellow with huge pecs, arms, furry chest and big nipples. A perfect specimen! Considering I had been edging for a while, my cocks started to twitch immediately. Sadly, I wasn't able to see his dick from that angle but was already more than happy with what I was seeing.

'It seems I can't stand the heat as well as I used to, I'm sweating already like a pig'. He said as he wiped the sweat from his face and chest and rubbing it all over his body. Major turn on!

'Don't worry dude, the ventilation is broken, so it's much harder to tolerate the heat.' I reassured him.

'I need cool down'. He said as he got up and left. My eyes were paying close attention to his crotch region and I wasn't disappointed. It was indeed a big fat cock, more beer can like than anything I had ever seen before. Beforehand there didn’t' seem to be anything impressive about his length, but the heat definitely has been doing some work as he was hanging pretty nicely..

My mind raced. How much will this fat piece of meat grow? :emoji_smiling_imp:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is the next part. Feel free to tell me what you like and don't like and if the portion size is good.
I don't want to post too much at once, because it would just get me too horny writing it. :joy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I leaned back, crossing my arms behind my head and taking in the minty sauna smell. Looking down I noticed my cock had been busy growing as well, sweat dripping down my abs and cock. I rubbed the sweat all over my body and gave my dick a few tugs, using the sweat as lube.

Trying not to be creepy, I waited a while before following him outside.
I didn’t see him anywhere, so I got into the showers to cool down. Hoping it would douse my horniness as well.
Leaving, I just covered my privates with the towel and grabbed my bottle to have a swig of refreshing water.
From the corner of my eye, I could see him come in from the outside relaxation area.

“Enjoying the last few rays of sunshine?”, I asked.

“Yup, and it’s so refreshing outside, now that it’s finally starting to cool down”, he responded.

“Fresh air is the best thing after the sauna heat”, I said.

“Have you tried the steam room already? It’s so relaxing. Smells like eucalyptus and it’s not too hot so you can spend ages in there.”, I said.

“No, I haven’t had the time yet. Should we head in?” He proposed.

“Gladly, the humidity is great after the dry sauna “, I said.

Hanging his towel on the rack, he headed in first. That was a great opportunity to stare at his bare furry ass.
How I would love to burry my face deep in that furry bubble butt!

I followed inside and sat down beside him, at a half safe COVID distance. We continued chatting, while I tried not to let my eyes wander down too much to his fat daddy cock. Surprisingly it wasn’t too difficult because his face was gorgeous and so were his biceps, hairy chest, and pecs, which I have already mentioned beforehand.
Just getting my tongue on those fat nipples!

It turns out he’s quite new in town and is checking out the saunas to find any hidden gems.
Moreover he’s a private fitness trainer, which might come in handy and explained his extremely muscular body.

Obviously, we didn’t know each other that well, so silence followed soon after. I just closed my eyes and breathed deeply to take in the pleasant smell.

“Do you mind if I lie down? I’m knackered from work”, he asked politely.

“No problem dude, go ahead. We’re here to relax after all,” I responded.

“Just punch me if I start to snore too loudly”, he said.

I chuckled.

“People told me that I can get pretty loud. Not affirming or denying this of course.” he added.

I closed my eyes as well for a bit and then turned to face him. He was lying down, his legs bend, his head facing away from me, and his legs close to me (half savasana for the yoga enthusiasts). He had his arms crossed over his head to protect himself from the heat.

This gave me ample opportunity to inspect this gorgeous specimen.

His huge furry chest was moving slowly as he was breathing. His big arms were just as impressive and so were his muscular legs. Because his arms were still raised, I could see his hairy pits. I licked my lips. They probably taste and smell amazingly. I gave my cock another stroke, as I was getting horny again.

Finally, I dropped my gaze and looked between his legs.

It was the biggest penis I had ever seen, a true monster cock. It was hanging between his legs, now even longer because of the heat, nearly touching the stone slab. The girth was the most impressing thing. Looking at my right hand, opening and closing it, I wasn't even sure if I could fit my hand around it.
Beer can cock :emoji_beer:, as I had already mentioned beforehand.

He was uncut, like I was, and his foreskin was covering half of his glans.
I love uncut cocks.

My cock started to twitch staring at this piece of art. As I had been edging for hours before, my cock was getting excited very quickly now.

I had my mouth open the whole time from awe and I started to dribble some saliva, which pulled me back to reality. I looked down and noticed that I was starting to leak precum already and I licked it off my finger. Tasty!

I closed my eyes for a second or so, taking a deep breath and inhaling the minty air in the steam room.

Then I jumped slightly because he suddenly started snoring. I looked over, seeing his heavy chest rise and fall. How can that guy fall asleep that fast I just asked myself?

I desperately need to touch that gigantic piece of meat I thought to myself.
Turning my head again to admire this beautiful hunk sleeping.

I need to make sure that he’s fast asleep at first though.

“Dude, you asleep?”, I asked a few times at different tone levels.

No reaction whatsoever. Apparently, he’s a heavy sleeper.

I slowly reached for his lower leg and touched it, there was no reaction. Then I started to slowly caress his hairy leg. Stopping regularly to check for any changes in his breath. Still safe I thought.

I reached for his cock and noticed that I could nearly touch it, just a few inches away. Damn!

Thinking about the situation, I knew that if he caught me touching his cock I would be in the best case in a very awkward situation and worst case, I might risk a punch in the face.

I decided that it was worth it. Just touching that big delicious monster cock was just worth the risk. :bomb:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want more, be sure to tell me. Here is what I have planned for the story so far:

Part III : Daddy in the steam room

Part IV : Meeting the hubby

Part V : Bound daddy

Teaser

Part VI : Fitness session

Part VII : Encounter at the swimming pool

Part VIII : Confession

Part IX : Dinner

Part X : Daddy's college friend

Part XI: Netflix and chill - The end

TheeStallion123321

Experimental Member
Media
This is a taste of my first ever story. Let me know what you think and if you want more ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm an avid sauna enthusiast, usually three times a week if my work schedule permits it.
Obviously, all the saunas were closed during the COVID-19 lockdown, some of them still are.
My favourite sauna recently reopened but there are hardly any visitors. So, it feels more like my own private sauna. ;)
It tends to get boring sometimes being all alone, but one upside is that it gives me plenty of time to edge for hours.

Yesterday:

My sweating went down as usual. Alternating between sauna, steam room and the "salt cave", I didn't bother to wear a towel or hide my hard-on as there was no one around, except for one employee checking in every hour or so.

As I was happily edging in the steam room, I heard the locker room door open and close. Another visitor?
Through the glass door I could see anyone coming in or entering the showers, so I definitely couldn't miss anyone.

Some guy came out of the locker room and headed for the showers. He was quite tall, had dark hair, sporting a nice long beard and appeared to be quite furry all over. Moreover, his arms and pecs seemed massive. Definitely a muscle daddy with a white towel around his waist.

As he stepped out of the showers I caught a quick glimpse of his dick.

Unfortunately, it was very steamy and the glass door was fogged up, so I didn't really see any details. However, what I could make out seemed to be a very girthy cock with some length to it as well. He didn't seem to notice me and got into the sauna.

I started to get excited. A potentially hung muscle daddy? :emoji_muscle:

After I while I got out and took a cold shower. I noticed his red slippers next to the sauna door and I stepped inside myself.

He seemed to have already dozed off because he jumped slightly when I greeted him.

'Dude, don't scare me like that I didn't know anyone else was here.' He said.

'Sorry man. I've been here for hours and you're the first one to show up.' I responded.

He was lying down on his towel and his legs bent. Now I was able to take a closer look at his face and body. Definitely a handsome fellow with huge pecs, arms, furry chest and big nipples. A perfect specimen! Considering I had been edging for a while, my cocks started to twitch immediately. Sadly, I wasn't able to see his dick from that angle but was already more than happy with what I was seeing.

'It seems I can't stand the heat as well as I used to, I'm sweating already like a pig'. He said as he wiped the sweat from his face and chest and rubbing it all over his body. Major turn on!

'Don't worry dude, the ventilation is broken, so it's much harder to tolerate the heat.' I reassured him.

'I need cool down'. He said as he got up and left. My eyes were paying close attention to his crotch region and I wasn't disappointed. It was indeed a big fat cock, more beer can like than anything I had ever seen before. Beforehand there didn’t' seem to be anything impressive about his length, but the heat definitely has been doing some work as he was hanging pretty nicely..

My mind raced. How much will this fat piece of meat grow? :emoji_smiling_imp:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bad news guys, or good, depending of how you see it.
I had to split up the next part into two because my dirty mind just wanted to add more details.

I'm just adding these as a visual aid:

hot-hairy-muscle-dad-big-legs.jpg
BjNvdiLCYAAtieQ.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________

Part III-A : Daddy in the steam room

I had another look at this sleeping beast. His bearded face, furry chest and enormous biceps.
Just pure perfection!
I shifted slightly towards him, closer to my goal and steadily extended my arm towards his package.
Then I carefully let my hand hover over his bushy pubic hair, penis, from the base down to the glans and hairy nuts; just to make sure I was in range. The moment of truth!

I dribbled plenty of saliva into my open hand, then held it over the base of his cock.
Holding it steady, I saw the spit drip down onto the base of his cock. My hand was quite full, so it was enough to eventually cover his whole cock. Slowly running down from the top to his penis head and his nuts, dripping down onto the stone slab. Looking at my work, the glistening penis covered by my spit looked like it had jus received a sloppy blowjob. Hopefully later!

Daddy was still out cold, so I was getting more confident.
I wet my thumb and index finger again and gently touched his penis head, half covered by his foreskin.
Now I started to tenderly massage his glans and frenulum with both fingers. I noticed a slight change in his breathing, possibly some moaning? However, he peacefully continued snoring.
I never knew I could be so relieved by the sound of snoring.

Then I realize that his penis head is slightly pushing against my fingers, is he growing?
I pull back and take a closer look. His cock was indeed growing very gradually, his foreskin now covering less of his penis head.
The
monster cock now was nearly touching the stone slab!

Just to be on the safe side, I wait for a few seconds until his dick seemed to calm down.

My cock was growing slowly as well during the whole time, I peek down and see that I was leaking precum heavily. I lick it off my finger. Delicious!

Time to continue the naughtiness. I lean back over and then it crosses my mind that I haven’t given his balls any love. I start to put my hand around them, finger by finger. Then I hold his whole ball sack in my hand. I examine it closely. My hand isn’t big enough to completely hold it. It’s quite hairy like the rest of his body and big veins run all over his skin. His nuts are huge, you can clearly see the shape, probably as big as two sets of eggs.
They likely contain a ton of daddy juice. Suddenly I was craving badly for his delicious cum!
Milking :emoji_milk:him dry, hmmm...

Then I squeeze them prudently, give them a slight tug and put them down with caution.
I definitely wouldn’t want to break any of those precious eggs!
The skin is so loose from the heat that they spread out nicely on the stone slab.

I took a second to His cock astonishingly has increased in size again, so that his penis head was now freely exposed. Revealing a big, beautiful mushroom head. This was probably the thickest part of this cock.
When would it stop growing?

Then my mind went to a somewhat dark place as I suddenly started to wonder how anyone would fit this huge sausage into any of their orifices. Even just the tip would be a challenge!

I let the rest of my precum drip on one finger, holding it close to his base and then sliding the finger sensually from the top to the tip of his penis. While still in motion, I observed my piece of art.

This juicy looking elephant cock and his balls, glistening from both my spit and cum. . .

Dun, Dun, Dun...

Then I abruptly hear his breath quickening, a very loud snore and his body briefly shaking.

This is my cue to abort the mission. The sleeping beast is waking up!

I swiftly skid over to my original seating position, cross my arms and close my eyes.

I hear a long yawn and he starts to move.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bad news. Part III will be extended even more.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Part III-B : Daddy in the steam room

I reopen my eyes and see him run his hands through his face and then rub the sweat all over your body. After that he stretches his arms. Damn, to touch that fucking body!

“Dude, I slept like a baby. The cosy heat just knocks your right out”, you start the conversation.
“Couldn’t agree more. Happened to me few times as well”, I respond.

You start to rise to get in a regular seating position again.
Because of what follows I’m pretty much convinced that I have some kind of cock related superpower.

As I observe your cock in motion, it seems to move in slow motion because I can see every detail of the movement and time seems to have slowed down.

It just moves from hanging between your legs to falling into your lap, to the edge of the slab and eventually just falls down to hang down the edge. You could compare it to a swinging baseball bat.

However, then I notice something interesting. The monster still seems to be quite flexible and not rock hard. The important question now seems to be if it is actually possible for this monster cock to be fully engorged.
If yes, how gigantic will it be in its final stage?

Now I see the look on his face change. Maybe that of shock or embarrassment?
He realised that his penis is not in a resting state, for whatever reason.

“Fuck, bro. I’m so sorry. I think I’ve had an R rated dream just now”, he apologises.
“No worries. It’s just the heat. Has happened to me as well”, I say.
“Sorry, dude”, he says ashamed.

An awkward pause followed, and I knew I had to break the silence somehow if I wanted to keep this going. Still, I was very glad what had happened so far and doubted anything further would realistically happen.

“Did you know that the new gym here is going to open next week? I just assumed that it might interest you because you seem to be in pretty good shape”, I restarted the conversation.

‘Pretty good shape’. That is definitely the understatement of the century I thought to myself.

“Well, you’re right and wrong. I do live for my body and do what I can to stay in shape. It doesn’t get any easier with age I can tell you that much. However, I don’t go to the gym. I currently don’t have a workout buddy and then it’s just fucking boring at the gym.

Actually, I’m a fitness coach and have most of the equipment I need at home.”, he explained.

“That explains your well-maintained body. You pretty much get paid to stay in shape”, I say.

“Sure, I need to keep up with my clients. Otherwise, they don’t respect you or your opinion”, he responds.
“What about you? Any sports?”, he adds.

“I try to alternate to keep it fresh. I do swim a lot, regularly go to the gym and play squash,” I tell him.

“I would’ve put my money on swimming as well. I can tell by your body. Typical V-shape. Good choice of sports dude”, he compliments me.

“Thanks man”, I say, blushing slightly.

He definitely knows how to push my buttons. Such a turn on!

“You still look quite young. How old are you, if I may ask?”, he asks.

“I’m 19”, I say.

“Oh, now I feel very old. I’m 39, turning 40 in August. With the routine you got going, I’m sure you’ll be massive when your body has finished growing. Just try to drink a few more protein shakes, and magic will happen”, he says.

Hmm, protein shakes. I’m sure you can help me out in that department!

“Wishful thinking. I's unlikely I’ll ever be as massive as you,” I respond, doubting his claims and ending the conversation.

All of a sudden, I begin to feel the heat of the steam room and get up to grab the hose to cool down.
He rises at them same time, probably thinking that I was about to leave.

“Just getting the hose to cool down. Want it as well?” I explain.

I hand it to him after I’ve finished splashing my face and body with water, which was very refreshing and made me feel better.

“Thanks”, he says.

He takes the hose, raises his head to look to the ceiling and then just lets the water splash on himself from above. I take this brief opportunity to check out his body.

Standing in front of him, he is literally towering over me. His sexy Adam’s apple is very prominent.

I stare in awe, looking from the top to the bottom, resisting hard not to lick him all over right there and then.

The short opportunity ends when he lowers his head and gives back the hose.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part III-C : Daddy in the steam room

I turn around to put the hose back on its hook and face him again.
He’s still standing just in front of me, naked and just a few feet away.

“You know what dude. You’d be great workout partner. I don’t get along with everyone and you seem very chill. Moreover, I don’t know that many people in town yet.” He proposes.

“Great idea man. Gym will be more fun together,”, I respond.

Things are progressing nicely. I will actually be able to work out with this fucking hunk!

“By any chance looking for a coach as well?” He asks.
“I actually have never given it any thought. I’ll consider it,” I tell him.

Definitely don’t want to seem too desperate! Of course, I’d beg for him to train me hard.

“Here’s the offer I usually have for my clients. The first session is free, and I analyse their bodies to see what shape they’re in and if there are any deficits I immediately spot.
I’m actually training to be an osteopath as well, so I can fix minor issues before the proper training session begins. “He clarifies.

I hate being put on the spot with decisions like this. So, I’m not quite sure how to respond.

“That’s good to know”, I dryly respond.
“I can do you now. I’ll do it for free, even if you’re not interested in the coaching later on.
Consider it a favour for a new friend in a new city. Definitely in need of those”.

DO ME NOW?

DO ME?

NOW?

Not waiting for my response, he continues.

“Just stand there. Flex both your arms!”, he orders me.

I comply. Yes daddy!
He looks at me with a serious face. Moving his eyes around my entire body.

“Hmm..., yes..., not bad,”, he mumbles.
“Biceps and chest looking good, I mean for a start”, he grins.
“You’ve done a great job with your abs, can’t improve much on those. Great V-shape as well,” he continues.

I’m starting to be painfully aware of the situation. A perfection of a man is checking out my entire body and judging it. I’m beginning to blush, and my cock has difficulty knowing if I’m turned on or not.

“Turn around,” he commands me.

I obey.

“Keep flexing those biceps”, he insists.

I stare out of the steam covered glass door. It seems there’s nobody around and I’ve been fucking lucky molesting this hung daddy.
I feel a touch on my back and slightly cringe. His hand is touching certain spots on my back, and then he stops.

“Any back problems or pain lately?”, he asks.
“Yes, a mild scoliosis and indeed some back pain at the moment,” I tell him.

I explain to him where the back pain is exactly located.

“Inhale deeply and then exhale”, he says.

At the top of the inhale, I feel a pain just under my shoulder blade, which I inform him about.

“Seems to be a blockage. Probably a rib faintly pushing into your lungs, causing the pain the inhale.”

He continues to touch my back at various places.

“Do you want me to fix the blockage?”, he proposes.
“Do you have experience with this?” I say, slightly starting to panic.

I’ve had bad experience with incompetent chiropractors, physiotherapists, or osteopaths, so I was hesitant.

“Don’t worry. I’m competent and I’ve done this already a few time”, he defends himself.

He seems honest and I do believe him to be competent for some reason.

“Go ahead,” I agree.

He moves closer, our bodies slightly touching. He orders me to cross my arms. He puts his arms around me.

FUCK! FUCK! What is going on? I feel the heat his body giving of behind me. His chest is slightly touching my back and as he moved closer, I could feel a slight touch on my ass. It could’ve been his massive cock swinging forward as he moved closer. Or maybe just my imagination running wild.

But I could tell with certainty that his cock was just a few inches behind my tight butt.

He twists, pulls, and pushes on me. At some time, I’m supposed to inhale and exhale deeply.

I hear a loud crack!

“Done. Try to inhale deeply again” he says.

Indeed, the pain was gone.

“Thanks, dude. That has been bugging me for a week now. Seems so easy if you know what you’re doing,” I thank him.

I turn around to face him again.