Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had some feet and calf issues years back. I think it holds me back to do leg work. I do light exercise with calves and tons of elliptical work. I'd like to work my legs and Glutes more. Honestly I know I need to stick with machine for safety but don't feel I'm that knowledgable with leg work.

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never had to work that hard on my legs genetics I guess. Upper body on the other hand takes me 3 times the work for the same results. I have found one trick that seems to work for me. After a good warmup I do a heavy weight for at least four sets with a large muscle group like on the incline leg press. I have been told this releases a large amount of hormones that helps the rest of your workout. Has anyone heard this before or is it bunk.

[photo="medium"]958817[/photo]

Reactions: CUBE

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do a lot of aerobic work but with my 28" thighs andcreally large calfs those legs, are hard to miss. Did I mention that I can do the whole stack with those legs?

Reactions: CUBE

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
63f2e6653d4b616141014b0b8ea2ef27.jpg

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not only that they don't work legs, most don't even work their back. It's like all they do is bench press :rolleyes:
Many guys have shoulders that are rolled forward due to the asymmetry in their chest/back muscles.

If I had to make a list of the muscles I find sexy on a man, pecs would be way down on that list behind a strong back, abs, legs, butt ;)

3wygDJT.jpg

:eek:

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My legs are naturally quite large and strong. The trouble with strong legs is that you have to push a ton of weight to work them hard. While the muscles can take the pounding my joints (hips and knees) can't always withstand the weight that is placed upon them.

rock26

Loved Member
Media
It's not only that they don't work legs, most don't even work their back. It's like all they do is bench press :rolleyes:
Many guys have shoulders that are rolled forward due to the asymmetry in their chest/back muscles.

If I had to make a list of the muscles I find sexy on a man, pecs would be way down on that list behind a strong back, abs, legs, butt ;)

View attachment 640221

That pic is awesome....

I like working on my legs, its my favorite thing to do at the gym. I know exactly what the OP is saying, though. Its funny to see guys that are built above the waist but have spindly legs because they don't work on them. That being said, I feel bad for guys that try hard and see no positive results.

Reactions: BetterFuture

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always trained legs, helped with kickboxing. Had an op last year and couldn't train them leading up to it and for a good 6wks after. Was crippling after the first session back.

Too many lads who look like roosters all top heavy and walking around on sparrow legs

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I hate doing calf work tho
upper legs are of course legit but training calves specifically is such a pain in the ass

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

View attachment 640221

man I hope that's photoshop.....

the forward delts are almost always going to overpower the rear delts because we are all the time reaching in front of us. it bothers me tho but there is not a lot to do to 'focus' on rear delts