I Need Tips With A Friend!

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont you ever go out with him, I dont know for what reason, or he is coming to you, or you to him? Simply start talking generally and then llead the talk to gay s and gay sex. Then you will see in his responds wich way to follow.
Okay, when sometimes we get together at his house, which is almost always home alone, to do homework, I will star that conversation

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, when sometimes we get together at his house, which is almost always home alone, to do homework, I will star that conversation

If he says he’s going to fuck you again, just dare him. Say something like “you’re all talk. Put your dick where your mouth is.” And see how he reacts. You can always laugh it off as a joke if he gets offended.

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he says he’s going to fuck you again, just dare him. Say something like “you’re all talk. Put your dick where your mouth is.” And see how he reacts. You can always laugh it off as a joke if he gets offended.
Yeah, I’m planning to do that, let’s see what happens

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about his girlfriend? Guess that doesn't matter in your quest to have sex?
I’m not saying I’m gonna do it today, if I ever make a move like this I will do it until he is single. I like like his girlfriend and I wouldn’t like if somebody do something like that to me. I’m just asking for opinions

Reactions: rtg and 693987

I’m not saying I’m gonna do it today, if I ever make a move like this I will do it until he is single. I like like his girlfriend and I wouldn’t like if somebody do something like that to me. I’m just asking for opinions

Well, good. I'm all for exploring one's sexuality/casual sex/whatever, but don't fuck up other people's lives. A lot of folks on here don't seem to care about that kind of thing. Good on ya for thinking about other people too *thumbs up*

Reactions: rtg and MisterB

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? And what do you think I should do?

The next time he grabs your ass, or gets behind you and says he's gonna fuck you. Back up on him and give him a slight grind, tell him "I'll let you" then pull away.

Take a glance at his bulge and see if he's getting hard or at least semi. If he is, game on. You might want to gage his response to you grinding on him.

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The next time he grabs your ass, or gets behind you and says he's gonna fuck you. Back up on him and give him a slight grind, tell him "I'll let you" then pull away.

Take a glance at his bulge and see if he's getting hard or at least semi. If he is, game on. You might want to gage his response to you grinding on him.
Ok, I will wait for a moment we are alone to do so

Reactions: Gj816

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UPDATE: We were at school to day and he pretended he was going to kiss me, we were really really close, but we were with some friends so he stopped and then he told me “one day I’m going to really kiss you” and I told him “that’s fine by me” :0

WildCub

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not much by now, the usual stuff, we both have been very busy since we are at our final year of college, but we are going to go to a beach as a part of a school trip and we are going to stay together in the same room, I’m kinda nervous to be honest, I’ve been thinking if it will be the right time to make a move or something, I don’t know.

Also, he just broke up with his girlfriend.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my point of view, I think the best thing for you to do is to trust his confidence and let him know you are gay. Or maybe a half step and tell him you are bi curious. From the type of relationship you two have, it sounds like he wouldn't freak out.

Another option. Next time he tells you he wants to fuck you, I would tell him you want to suck his dick. He can't really call you gay if he just said he wanted to fuck you. And who knows, you can see how he reacts. If he pulls his dick out, then go for it.

UPDATE: We were at school to day and he pretended he was going to kiss me, we were really really close, but we were with some friends so he stopped and then he told me “one day I’m going to really kiss you” and I told him “that’s fine by me” :0
:eek: - sounds like a pretty obvious invitation from him, to me...