I think i was gaslighted any advice?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you know I don't support that? How do you not know that I support driverless vehicles once the quirks are all figured out and we can assure safe commutes for everyone at all times with little to no significant risk.
computers will never be fast enough.. Intel can't even make a good cable modem CPU (that is not full of physical limitations even on the 6,th 7th gen docsis 3.x are garbage and should be recalled intel has wash their hands of both of those cpus not even a firmware update can fix it as they tried and failed )

even AEBS doesn't work very well also adding new "things" will just make drivers even more careless.. just like back up cameras don't help unless you are driving a very large commercial truck or bus (they don't help on a car*, if you need one you should not operate any vehicle )...computers can fail at any time in cars.

even on a King cab Chevy silverodo you don't need one.. while the chevy avalanche king cab will need one(since it has a different smaller rear window) or if you got a *hatchback car

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
computers will never be fast enough.. Intel can't even make a good cable modem CPU (that is not full of physical limitations even on the 6,th 7th gen docsis 3.x )

even AEBS doesn't work very well also adding new "things" will just make drivers even more careless.. just like back up cameras don't help unless you are driving a very large commercial truck or bus (they don't help on a car, if you need one you should not operate any vehicle )...computers can fail at any time.

I'm no tech expert, but my point is that I do support doing everything possible to assure the least amount of harm possible in every aspect of our modern lives.

Cars. Guns. Anything that can, you know... End my life, I support substantial regulations in place.

Reactions: twoton and 950483

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm no tech expert, but my point is that I do support doing everything possible to assure the least amount of harm possible in every aspect of our modern lives.

Cars. Guns. Anything that can, you know... End my life, I support substantial regulations in place.
should we ban
Dihydrogen monoxide used in floor cleaners? its very toxic and deadly floor cleaner

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did I say I want to BAN GUNS?

No. I never said that. Learn to fuckin read.
No the joke is on you

I never said guns in my previous post you are that one that can't read duh. #owned

try laying off the weed for a bit so you can regather your thoughts

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No the joke is on you

I never said guns in my previous post you are that one that can't read duh. #owned

try laying off the weed for a bit so you can regather your thoughts

I know you must be starving little fuck under your bridge, but you really can't keep up.

You know damn well where this conversation started from and now you want to act like you're the ultimate manipulator.

*tokes bong*

*blows it in @someperson face*

Now, starve on troll.

Reactions: 950483

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yawn lay of the pot for a bit stoner.. you should not operate heavy machinery including guns..

I never mention banning guns get your facts straight.

maybe getting off the pot you can read right because you read i mentioned banning guns which I did not

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yawn lay of the pot for a bit stoner.. you should not operate heavy machinery including guns..

I never mention banning guns get your facts straight.

maybe getting off the pot you can read right because you read i mentioned banning guns which I did not
You mentioned firearm deaths and the Vegas shooting. Judge rules that you opened the door with those comments.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You mentioned firearm deaths and the Vegas shooting. Judge rules that you opened the door with those comments.
never specifically mention banning guns also the veges shooting is being deleted Zero mention of guns and the shooting since last week.. gun control will never happen
if you don't like it move elsewhere.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
knowing dihydogen mono oxide is water just shows you took freshman chemistry........what next a petition to end women's suffrage......or point out that antibiotic resistant bacteria are on the rise in since 1940

tricking people doesn't make you smarter than them....or right....it just makes you a craven weasel

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
never specifically mention banning guns also the veges shooting is being deleted Zero mention of guns and the shooting since last week.. gun control will never happen
if you don't like it move elsewhere.
Why the fuck would you assume I want additional gun control? I can support the 2nd without being a total asshole to other people.

You're being unnecessarily pedantic about mentioning banning guns, just to break balls. It's boring.