Interracial dating and/or sex

JustAnAverageGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are you attitudes about it? Have you ever done it? Are you open to it? If so, what races do you tend to gravitate towards the most? Do stereotypes about penis size play into it at all?

I'm Asian myself and honestly speaking I do not tend to be attracted to black, Indian, or southeast Asian women. Lately I've only dated or hooked up with white women. However, I find that a sizable percentage of women in general just aren't into Asian men. Nevertheless, I do still find many women who are open to the possibility.

One interesting this I noticed is that women seem to expect me to have a small dick just because I'm asian. I'm actually around average, but because they have lowered expectations they always seem happy with my slightly longer than 6" penis.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am attracted to black men not sure why just always have been since I was little. My boyfriend is black but I love him for him.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm married to a caucasian man (English) ,Interracial long term relationships, if multicultural, can and do have unique challenges in regard to communication and cutural differences.
If however you are from the same country obviously this applies less.

If, as it seems your just talking about racial attraction, then for me I'm most attracted to caucasian men especially British (something about how they talk, maybe) and in regard to women I find Japanese,Chinese & Korean woman the most attractive.
Most racial sterotypes I have found to be false.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last man i was with was hung and black. did not search him out. hadn't ever been w/a black man before. he hit up/introduced himself in a coffee shop. i like who i like who i like--race and color don't matter. someone is either going to treat you well or not well. color and race make no difference.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you attitudes about it? Have you ever done it? Are you open to it? If so, what races do you tend to gravitate towards the most? Do stereotypes about penis size play into it at all?

I'm Asian myself and honestly speaking I do not tend to be attracted to black, Indian, or southeast Asian women. Lately I've only dated or hooked up with white women. However, I find that a sizable percentage of women in general just aren't into Asian men. Nevertheless, I do still find many women who are open to the possibility.

One interesting this I noticed is that women seem to expect me to have a small dick just because I'm asian. I'm actually around average, but because they have lowered expectations they always seem happy with my slightly longer than 6" penis.

opposite effect for me. because i am black they expect the eiffel tower in my pants. i've actually considered dating more inter-racially because of this expectation, sad i know. but in general race has ZERO effect on who i choose to be with.

JustAnAverageGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
opposite effect for me. because i am black they expect the eiffel tower in my pants. i've actually considered dating more inter-racially because of this expectation, sad i know. but in general race has ZERO effect on who i choose to be with.

you look bigger than average though. what are you measurements?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I wonder if this thread wouldn't be better served to be in etc. or one of the other forums.

Anyway, all my relationships have been interracial and until recently I had never even gone a date with someone of the same race as me. This has nothing to do with attraction, the race that I date the most is not the one that I find the most attractive, but more to do with opportunity.

I have a lot of opinions on IR relationships, which I will get to later.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not believe in interracial relationships, as we are all part of the human race (there are exceptions :wink:).
You can however, as a human being, be as different as you want to be.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm colour-blind. (Not literally.) Also, I'm terrible at determining where people are from in general. Take accents, for example - for years I thought Eddie Izzard was American. Unless I take the time to think about an accent (unless their voice is annoying), skin-colour or whatever - I don't really notice. That means the 'spark' between us happens before I have a chance to take-in that information. If I'm attracted, I'm attracted.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am attracted to a big body on a man. That means tall and broad. I don't care about muscles vs. fat, just as long as he's a big dude. I'm attracted to long legs and wide hips on a woman. With either gender, I find that the paler the skin, the fitter I prefer the person to be, and the darker the skin, the more excess fat they can have and still be physically appealing to me. No matter what, I don't like to see anyone be too thin.

The actual skin color doesn't matter at all other than that one quirk I mentioned. I like a general shape, and stick to that when selecting sexual partners.

MomoAdachi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was married to a black man for eight years. I usually date outside my race. Not because I that's my thing, but more because I don't limit myself. I guess I'm color blind.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am old enough to remember when interracial dating and marriage were illegal in certain states and violators were prosecuted and jailed! And I am not that old.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm attracted to women of ALL races,but through out my unexpalinable 38 years on this planet i've dated white women,hispanic women,and asain women.the only problem that i've had with it was the families of the women HATED the fact i was black.
some of the encounters i've had with angry family members ranged from
straight up being called all types of racial slurs to my face,to being in fights or being jumped by dads and brothers of some of the women i've dated.
oh..i forgot that one time when i almsot got run over by an old girlfriend's dad,with his pickup truck.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I think like size, men care about this more than women. Except some American black women definitely don't like it when black women date white women.

A young female colleague told me that she doesn't see race/colorf when she looks at someone. That's different from my experience. I found it to be an enlightening comment.

I've noticed in the uk alot of White women are dating black men & to be honest I only like White girls myself. No clue why but I don't care I love it haha