John Ireland

ThickGuy46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ireland from Bushwachkers. His films are hard to find, though. "The scarf" sounds promising based on online reviews, but I've never been able to track it down.

Attachments

ThickGuy46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am getting the attachment to come up in my "manage attachments" area, but for some reason it is stripping it from my actual posts.

Attachments

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for posting his pic Thick. What movie is that pic from? He is showing some really huge dick bulge. It must be the most sought after cock ever.

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
´

Meanwhile there are several John Ireland themes around.
How about putting the biggest ones together ?

That means merging this thread with http://www.lpsg.org/166665-john-ireland-bulge.html

Below two more photos from 'Gunfight at the O.K. Corral'.
Official studio shots - so maybe a bit censored: cut down
to unobtrusive 11 inches; due to the harsh moral rules in
the bluenosed fifties... :cop:

´

Attachments

Last edited:

silverko50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The ironically named "Little Big Horn" has great shot of Ireland's cock and balls, completely upstaging scene where Lloyd Bridges is dying. "Bushwhackers" is best overall. One amazing tracking shot of Ireland walking into town must have been done on a dare, with whole crew cheering him on.

Afraid to dispute bud but Bushwhackers pales compared to Fort Utah. In that flick you can see that big dong of Irelands swinging in several places. Its actually obsene looking in this film unlike no other. Check it out as its on netflix

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a thread on him not long ago that included a video clip on Bonanza. John Ireland seems to be one of the few whose dick was so big until he couldn't hide it (like Frank Sinatra).

Wilpleasure

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the news of John Ireland . Take a look at Jon Hamm's crotch .
What is it with these Jon's John's . Unable to find that 1948 portrait bathing suit

jim817

Expert Member
Media
FORT UTAH ALERT! It will be aired Sunday, Nov. 18 at 11:20 a.m. CDT on TCM. This movie is hardly ever shown on TV. The scene of him getting off his horse at the entrance of the fort is the biggest, longest bulge I ever saw on John Ireland, and I have seen most of his movies. Don't miss it!

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope someone will be able to get and post some screen caps for those of us who don't live in the States.

FORT UTAH ALERT! It will be aired Sunday, Nov. 18 at 11:20 a.m. CDT on TCM. This movie is hardly ever shown on TV. The scene of him getting off his horse at the entrance of the fort is the biggest, longest bulge I ever saw on John Ireland, and I have seen most of his movies. Don't miss it!