Jude Law

chadshere

Experimental Member
Media
I never found Jude Law attractive until I saw The Talented Mr. Ripley. The charm of his character made me find him very very attractive. His body is average, dick and all but who cares..since that movie I just found him hot.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
LOVE Jude!

Yes, he is sort of feminine in the face, but often those rated as the "sexiest men alive" are. First time I saw him, I thought he was overated.

But after seeing Wilde and his stunning bod/performance in TTMR, wow! He has one of the sexiest faces, great toned but not to muscular body, hairy, amazing eyes...As for his cock, it's pretty average in length to slightly above average girth. Looks like he could have a big head too..

Reactions: Nelli

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie Talented Mr. Ripley

VIDEO

jude_law.JPG

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Jude in a play a few years ago on LOndon where he was naked for a long time-- and his Broadway debut he was naked for most of act i- " Indiscretions"

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
I just viewed "Wilde" on the LOGO channel and noted that Jude Law had quite a bulge down his left leg. Any other nude photos of him showing his cock and balls?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just viewed "Wilde" on the LOGO channel and noted that Jude Law had quite a bulge down his left leg. Any other nude photos of him showing his cock and balls?
Do you think it had something to do with those little knickers they used to run around in? The server is like frickin' dead right now or I was going to do a search for you. I think the consensus is he's about ordinary. You can always hope he's a grower. He's starting to lose his hair, but he's still a beautiful man. I think my most enduring image of him is as Gigolo Joe and I've only seen A.I. once.

cockaholic75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Strangely enough I just added a picture and news about him in my blog today. I believe like Sienna Miller you might be disappointed.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's really not that big. I say 6 inches at the most.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's really not that big. I say 6 inches at the most.
Average at the very least...and nice thickness too.
I got to meet Jude a some years ago, and the first thing thst struck me about him was how tall he was. On film he appears a bit diminutive, but he's actually a pretty big man - so keep proportion in mind when looking at those pics. Also keep in mind he's totally soft in the photos.
Me - I'm just thankful they surfaced. ...But then again I think Jude's quite the hottie.
:biggrin1:

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the photos of Jude -- must have been the period clothing that made him look larger than he really is -- oh well, he is still a real looker. Nice thick bush even though he may be average in the cock area.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ummm, it looks like a prefectly nice guy-bent-over-with-soft-cock to me.

You couldn't have said it better, Nick. Anyone who says things about him being small really needs to take the fact he just swam in a cold ocean. I'd like to see how many of them can pull off 5-6 inches flaccid when they have just finished swimming.:rolleyes:

Jude's great, and he really does seem to be a nice, charming guy.

swinglow28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never judge a flaccid dick anyway. I am like 6.5" soft but only 7.5" when erect. My bf is like 3" soft and almost 9" when hard. Unless its hard no way to know.

Reactions: blockboy and Nelli