Jude Law

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seriously don't get the obsession. He's a man with a flaccid penis. Just maybe, because he is somewhat of a celebrity, he should have taken better care in where he removed his clothing, but who the hell thinks the creepy photographers would be lurking outside his mother's home.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You couldn't have said it better, Nick. Anyone who says things about him being small really needs to take the fact he just swam in a cold ocean. I'd like to see how many of them can pull off 5-6 inches flaccid when they have just finished swimming.:rolleyes:

Jude's great, and he really does seem to be a nice, charming guy.

i second that. i don't really understand all the comments about Jude's size. We're not even supposed to be seeing this pic!

i'd do him regardless.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's got kind of a short foreskin doesn't he. I used to think he was a god, but he's aging like the rest of us. Not quite Gigolo Joe anymore. Androids don't age I suppose - they just get all frousy around the edges like neglected dolls.

fuselage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fore the life of me I can't figure out how Jude Law is hot. Sorry fans for throwing water on your boy. Effete, yes.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about this?

YOu naughty boy! I have told you about using your telescope for unholy purposes! LOL! :biggrin1: Yes, he is aging but I will always have his movies to drool over. Same with Johnny Depp. THey have a quirky sense of style bordering on dandification.

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol! if you put yourself to see shirtless people, you don't a telescope to see them... You can have your eyes and imagine the guy your watching...

hehehehehe

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YOu naughty boy! I have told you about using your telescope for unholy purposes! LOL! :biggrin1: Yes, he is aging but I will always have his movies to drool over. Same with Johnny Depp. THey have a quirky sense of style bordering on dandification.
Anyone in NYC who does not have a telescope for star gazing does not know what they are missing!