• Other (please specify)

Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AMEN Omaha. As I said earlier, I kind of fell into bodybuilding when baseball did not work out. I discovered that lifting heavy things many times was a natural activity for me, an activity that gradually allowed me to develop the personality which I am today. Much like you Omaha, I am always open and approachable and like you I have been quizzed many times as to what "I am on" to have gotten to my size. Honestly speaking, I never considered myself that huge and I certainly do not have the abs that windtalkerways was admiring on the picture she posted. Given all that, lifting weights does make me feel better about myself and I believe when we feel better about ourselves, than we are nicer people overall. Thanks for listening.

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since everyone else posts a pic of their bum at some point or other....

Does this meet with approval?

Attachments

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This ties into another topic- do women care whether a guy is fit? Not in the least....the first letter of a guy's mother's maiden name is more important

Warning - even more cynical comment follows - if you do not wish to read a cynical comment, look away - do not read the comment and subsequently blast the author! :smile:

Women (and men) see what they wish to see. Women are driven by their genes (as are men, different topic) to seek someone that can ensure their offspring a chance to reach maturity. In recent times (the last 5,000 years), this means a good provider a.k.a rich and the alpha guy or gives the appearance of being rich and alpha or has the potential to become rich and alpha...Exhibit A and B - Hugh Hefner and Donald Trump - if they were Walmart greeters, would they have young girlfriends?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im realising i dont actually like what i always THOUGHT i liked.

Now i like tall 6 foot+ and a little chunky (cuddly). Muscles are good to look at but they arent that great to grab onto. Before i liked short and stocky, but i guess my tastes are changing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M said:
Im realising i dont actually like what i always THOUGHT i liked.

Now i like tall 6 foot+ and a little chunky (cuddly). Muscles are good to look at but they arent that great to grab onto. Before i liked short and stocky, but i guess my tastes are changing.

Spill it, Girlfriend! Who is he? :wink:

BigDubbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a few muscles especially on the stomach arms and legs...A nice pair of legs on a man, a little butt(something to hold on to) and your between mine...lol :biggrin1: I don't like to skinny men....

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would fall into the bodybuilder category. Don't worry I'm not the 360 lb type but still extremely muscular. I've noticed many women say they don't like muscles but everytime I have my shirt off the same women are all over me. I think many really do enjoy a big muscular body. It's just that when asked, they think of the steroid-pushing, too-veiny 360 lb bodybuilder type which is understandably gross to them.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
I like a guy with some muscle. Not superhuge like a body builder, but a nice, hard body is very nice. I love a tight, compact butt and well defined chest and arms. And a sixpack is just lovely. Lean is good but I gotta admit I like me some muscle :biggrin1: .

I am with you Stud H. I don't want a bodybuilder where everytime he smiles his muscles ripple, but I like 'em thicker. Nice Chest, Shoulders, Bi's and Tri's, thick legs and muscular rear end.

Wouldn't neccessarily throw out a lean guy out of my bed, but that is just my preference.

SMP

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question for the ladies:

What about body fat? For example, I'd say I'm decent in the muscle department, I have lean muscular arms, very defined shoulders but no V taper in the back yet.. and my abs are pretty hard but..

I have a stubborn layer of fat that covers most of it all up; I also have just a hint of love handles.. so I'm guessing maybe 15% body fat. Would this matter, or do women prefer the 100% Chisled look?

I dunno, I'm still workin' on the 'ol body..

I got pics of me if you need them for reference.

my ideal body definition:

muscle mass : 95 kg
height : 180cm - 185cm
chest : 135cm (ripped and good shape)
arms : 47cm (shaped biceps)
legs : 70 cm
calves : 45 cm
waist : 75-80cm very ripped ;)
cock : 8-10" , 6"+ thick
ass : curved and tight

+ flexible and athletic body

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall, Fit, toned.....but am ok with some belly as long as he has nice big biceps and shoulders. I am NOT a fan of skinny guys ......

:smile:
Honey

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me its "masculine"... not quite sure how to define that, but I think being naturally smooth here have always been fascinated (okay, excited by) 'hairy' men- nothing I love more that seeing a hot 'furry' man sweat at the gym- there is such a thing as 'too much' (ie the men that have swirls of hair on their back)...

Sure the nice lanky muscular are nice, but something about a 'bubba' that just get the blood pumping.... Some meat on the bone(s) is nice as well... not 'cardiac calling' meat but...

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I chose 'other' so I am describing.
I don't mind if a guy has a belly - not talking obese here, but a belly is just fine. I also like a man to have a butt - some men simply do not have a butt (you know, you've seen it!) I love tall guys lately, like over 6'1", not sure why 'cuz I don't even hit 5'5". I like strong arms cuz I love to feel them when we are in the missionary position. I like black men lately, too - with locks in the hair. MMMMMMM :smile: Big, strong hands are also a turn on.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My preference is for chunky, meaty men. Rugby player build. Broad shoulders, big arms and thighs, but not muscle bound. Skinny men are definite turn off for me.