Ladies, post your pets

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahaha. She can't stay still, even when shes waiting for a treat - there is literally no chill in this dog. That slight delay when the camera focuses? Yeah, she's gone. My friend with a super duper iphone got a couple of pics, but I refuse to get an expensive phone because I'm constantly dropping them

My kitty has a vibrating tail! I keep treats in the bathroom, and when she comes in and sees me in there her tail will beat against the lavatory cabinet so quickly that the first time I heard her do it I actually thought my Hitachi was plugged in! I'm dead serious.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I caught Bob & Ari being cute earlier. I wish this kind of love would last and that they wouldn't periodically decide to be mortal enemies at 2 am complete with claws out, hissing, and blood-curdling yowls

kJ3hABK.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I caught Bob & Ari being cute earlier. I wish this kind of love would last and that they wouldn't periodically decide to be mortal enemies at 2 am complete with claws out, hissing, and blood-curdling yowls

kJ3hABK.jpg
That’s so adorable! It certainly looks like love....

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Enid

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

kJ3hABK.jpg

That's why I'm always thinking about getting another kitty for Baby. But she's seven years old, and I don't know how she would treat another kitty. She's been Queen Bee for so long.

But that is an adorable picture! I love it! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lil Dude at my cherry pie. He doesn't feel the least bit bad about it. He is actually quite pleased with himself.