Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I thought I heard the two of them down here,” the big brawny woman boomed. Tasha smiled as she looked over her shoulder as Chelsea walked in. It had taken some time for Chelsea to get used to the fact that the doctors and administrators in the facility rarely shut their doors; it was if they actively bucked against the notion of privacy. But as time had gone on, Chelsea had come to appreciate the openness, especially when she was treated to what was going on in front of her. “My girlfriend and I had a rather intriguing discussion last night about men and their penises,” Chelsea said. Tasha laughed. “That woman of yours really doesn’t like dick, does she,” she said matter of factly, more of a statement than a question. “I mean, every time you tell me about one of your conversations, Lee Ann is always bashing men. So tell me, before you go into your penis story, how is that a pretty buff and in a lot of ways butch - no offense - bisexual woman like you hooked up with such a full blown lipstick lesbian like her?” Tasha asked. Chelsea smiled. “You really can’t help who you fall in love with, doc,” she said, to which Tasha nodded in agreement. “It’s just that we respect each others differences. Lee Ann knows that I need to have sex with men every now and then, but she fully understands that they only have one place and function in my life - and that’s that. She’s good with it, and I’m good that she’s good with it. She had some issues in the beginning, but after 5 years, we’re in a good place. And she’s been more supportive than I could’ve ever imagined after I join the Program. I think she’ll be ready to come in soon.”

“Cool. And speaking of coming, I think 'Mount Lance’ is just about ready to blow,” Tasha quipped. Both Peggy and Lance were dripping with sweat, huffing and puffing as if there was hardly any oxygen left in the room. Lance was pumping furiously, the muscles in his legs and buttocks taut. Chelsea walked over and stroked Lance’s head and gave Peggy’s already reddened ass check a hard smack, causing her to yelp in pain. She reached underneath and behind Lance and grabbed one of his big testicles, the oversized gonad completely filling her palm. She gave is a quick hard squeeze, making Lance grunt. She released it and gave the other one a quick smack as she’d given Peggy’s ass, making Lance scream. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Again! Again!” he yelled at her as she whacked his flailing ballsac a second time.

After the third smack, Lance couldn’t hold back. He pushed Peggy away from his cock hard, forcing her face first onto the seat cushion, at the same time making himself fall backwards. He quickly turned his hips so that his cock was aimed directly at Chelsea just as the first long jet of precum fired from his cock. Five thick ropes of the clear syrupy liquid shot from his cock, splattering all over Chelsea’s tight blue uniform. She howled with excitement as Lance gave his cock several hard jerks, before he finally released.

The streams and jets of cum that fired from his cock came in such rapid fire succession that from Tasha’s vantage point, it looked as if he was urinating on Chelsea, utterly drenching her neck, entire torso and thighs in his ejaculate. Nearly a dozen volleys launched from his cock before there was a break. Lance was able to turn his body in time to aim his spurting spasming cock at Peggy, as his balls quickly let loose another dozen blasts on her ass and back. Chelsea dropped down on the sofa next to Lance and slowly scooped up the thick milky liquid and slurped it down. Although the flow of spooge had subsided to one long continues lava-flow of juice, Lance continued pumping his cock furiously, the nerve endings of his shaft and head on fire. After another minute, he collapsed in a heap, falling against Chelsea.

Chelsea pulled the tight one piece lycra mini dress over her broad shoulders and down to the floor, stepping out of it so that all she had on were her boots. She moved out of the way and into position between his legs on the floor. She grabbed his still rigid log and began to slowly and forcefully milk the rest of the milk from his balls. The veins in her heavily muscled forearms bulged and flexed in harmony with the veins in Lance’s cock, indicating just how hard she was squeezing his member. Large gobs of jizz ran down the shaft and Chelsea lazy licked up every drop. Lance could only grunt and groan he was so exhausted. The same could said for Peggy as well, as she continued to lay just as she’d fallen, her chest still heaving as she gulped down oxygen.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tasha turned off the recorders and moved over to where Peggy was sprawled on the couch. She leaned down and slowly ran her tongue along her back, scooping up and swallowing the large gobs and strings of cum Lance left behind. By now Chelsea had Lance’s still rigid bone between her big melons, lazily stroking his cock in her deep cleavage. Once she was satisfied that his balls were bone dry, she joined Tasha in the cleanup effort, making sure every drop or Lance’s deposits were adequately taken care of, both off of Peggy and from Chelsea as well.

After several minutes, Lance opened his eyes and looked around - he was alone in the office. Peggy was gone, having left nothing behind but a large dent in the leather sofa cushion where he’d last seen her. Chelsea and Tasha were gone, too - no doubt attending to Peggy and getting themselves freshened up. He grabbed the scrubs and pulled the shirt over his head, then slowly put on the pants. As he made his way out the office, he saw Brandon coming down the hallway. Roberto, the young security officer, was with him. They both waved and greeted Lance.

“Hello Mr, Williams,” Roberto was the first to speak. “Hey Roberto,” Good to see you again,” he said as he shook the young man’s hand. “Hey lover boy,” Brandon said, giving Lance a hearty slap on the back. “We could hear you down in Lab 4; I guess today’s episode was a classic, eh?” Lance could only chuckle. “I guess so,” Lance replied sheepishly. “I can only assume it was good. They left me alone. I don’t know how long I’ve been out. What time is it?” he asked. Brandon looked at his watch. “It’s almost 2:30. I saw Tasha, Peggy and Chelsea a bit ago in Peggy’s office. You guys went at it hard for about an hour or so. I bet you’re starved!” As if on queue, Lance’s stomach grumbled so loud that it could’ve passed for a tiger’s roar. Both men let out a big laugh.

“Well, I guess that answers that!” Brandon chuckled. “Come on - Roberto and I were headed to the cafeteria. You need to come on too and get you some food. And you need to rehydrate as well to get you ready for your afternoon cycle. And there’s someone there I want you to meet. We've got a new candidate and they’ve been very anxious to meet the great Lance Williams."

---

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Hey all. Yeh, more is planned - just a lot going on and not a lot of time to write.]

Reactions: super16g

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep checking back, only to be disappointed... "Not a lot of time to write" is a masterful understatement!

Until he gets financially compensated for the time it takes to write something of his quality he can take as long as he pleases as far as I'm concerned. It's not like this is George R. R. Martin writing for his fetish. Unless it is...;-)

neetbix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Until he gets financially compensated for the time it takes to write something of his quality he can take as long as he pleases as far as I'm concerned. It's not like this is George R. R. Martin writing for his fetish. Unless it is...;-)
Fair call :p

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
GTOK is the best writer on erotic fiction I have ever read. Others may be very, very good...but GTOK Is in a class by himself.

Agreed. You'd be hardpressed to find better erotic fiction authors than GTOK, JJSuperbird, BlueDragonatuhor and SizeQueenSupreme. They all have distinct writing styles and pull the reader into their world to take them on a full fledged erotic experience for all the senses.

Reactions: BigBen

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
GTOK, It's good to see you posting, again. Never stop checking for updates to these wonderful tales you've shared with us. Hopefully, life will slow down enough for you to begin to write again.

Reactions: BigBen