danish_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, I don't know why people always want to get into the drama of these performers we don't even know. I'm not trying to be his best friend, I just like to watch him fuck with his donkey dick.

Anyway, I subscribed to the OF. $15 is steep for the content, but he is at least consistently uploading videos. All solo wanking at this point. He's hot, but unless he brings in a partner, I don't stay subbed just for wank vids.

ryo453

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Man, I don't know why people always want to get into the drama of these performers we don't even know. I'm not trying to be his best friend, I just like to watch him fuck with his donkey dick.

Anyway, I subscribed to the OF. $15 is steep for the content, but he is at least consistently uploading videos. All solo wanking at this point. He's hot, but unless he brings in a partner, I don't stay subbed just for wank vids.
I'm waiting until I get paid next to subscribe, is there new content on his page?

Reactions: idkisitlife

danish_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm waiting until I get paid next to subscribe, is there new content on his page?
Personally I do not recognise a lot of these videos, though realistically it probably is recycled content. As long as he keeps it coming/cumming at the frequency he is, I'm fine with seeing some oldies. It's got to appear somewhere.

Sidenote: maybe it's just me, but I always think it's strange when he pulls out and shoots all over the carpet :joy: He's gotta have some crunchy floors.