Lpsg pet peeves

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not going through the entire thread, but if it hasn't been mentioned it would be members that havei n excess of 10 photo galleries. My word! Where do you even start and what are these members thinking of? Can you even possibly imagine having the time or even being that egocentric? I can think of at least 12 that have over 50! WTF? Leave it at four or five and enjoy the other aspects the site has to offer....please.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The current wave of idiots putting up pics of somebody they saw on social media, asking if anybody has pics of them having sex/masturbating/whatthefuckever.... all over the site on just about every forum, except the correct one.
Take a break from playing with yourself & learn how to read, stupid ass.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When people talk about my "clique" and at the same time tell me how everyone here hates me.

People talk shit because "the same people like her posts, her little clique is the worst!" And then at the same time talk about how everyone hates me and I wouldn't be missed if I was banned.

I get accused of having members gang up on people I disagree with, but at the same time I don't have any friends because I'm just so hateful. It's fucking annoying and hypocritical.

When people talk about my "clique" and at the same time tell me how everyone here hates me.

People talk shit because "the same people like her posts, her little clique is the worst!" And then at the same time talk about how everyone hates me and I wouldn't be missed if I was banned.

I get accused of having members gang up on people I disagree with, but at the same time I don't have any friends because I'm just so hateful. It's fucking annoying and hypocritical.

Pretty much. If you, or myself, or a handful of other people (mostly female users) happen to agree about something... We're a clique/gang. When other people do the same shit, it's nothing/no big deal.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Phrases like"using a fag's mouth" and "using a cocksucker". This kind of language is dehumanising and homophobic. I generally have a big gripe about people talking about sex as if it's something you do *to* someone, rather than *with* someone.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having mods edit posts that insult me personally using misogynistic terms then having people who are self identified antifeminists tell me that the mods favor me over other members.
I honestly have thought for a long time that you would be a fantastic moderator. You don’t take any shit and I think it would be fucking sweet if you had the authority to ban small penis humiliation seekers and other rifraff .. rifraff. Don’t think I spelt that right... anyway, I remember a few years ago they made a post asking for moderator nominations and I think it was the blond moderator (Ellie maybe?) the board needed a new moderator. And you’re on here and interact with the community so you would be absolute sublime. Anyway I hope they make you moderator on here. There is always so much fascinating stuff in the mod chat room! And on THIS site?! How incredibly fascinating. I’m a little bit jealous but maybe one day I can join you

The current wave of idiots putting up pics of somebody they saw on social media, asking if anybody has pics of them having sex/masturbating/whatthefuckever.... all over the site on just about every forum, except the correct one.
Take a break from playing with yourself & learn how to read, stupid ass.

I second that one. Who gives a shit about some celebrity's dick? I purposely avoid TV and news just so I don't have to be bombarded with juicy "tidbits" and boring minutiae about Chris Pratt or Joe Manganiello's bulge. Solipsistic celebrity bullshit.

Another one I'd add is the really insecure folks who post pics, insist they themselves are tiny (in spite of all evidence to the contrary), whine about how women don't give them a chance, and then, after getting reassurance that they are not, in fact small, REFUSE to accept they might in fact be normal sized! No matter how many times the nice people on here reassure them they don't have a micropenis. For those guys, could it be women won't give them a chance because of their personalities? Just a thought.

Sorry. I swear I woke up in the best mood today!:p

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I second that one. Who gives a shit about some celebrity's dick? I purposely avoid TV and news just so I don't have to be bombarded with juicy "tidbits" and boring minutiae about Chris Pratt or Joe Manganiello's bulge. Solipsistic celebrity bullshit.

Another one I'd add is the really insecure folks who post pics, insist they themselves are tiny (in spite of all evidence to the contrary), whine about how women don't give them a chance, and then, after getting reassurance that they are not, in fact small, REFUSE to accept they might in fact be normal sized! No matter how many times the nice people on here reassure them they don't have a micropenis. For those guys, could it be women won't give them a chance because of their personalities? Just a thought.

Sorry. I swear I woke up in the best mood today!:p

Yup. Totally agree. With both your points.

Especially about those who are in denial about why they are not in nor ever have been, and after reading their "musings," probably will never be in a relationship. We all know it ain't the penis that's keeping the ladies at bay; it's the man it's attached to.

And lying about penis size when their penis is displayed in galleries or posted in the threads we can all see. What's that about?

And kudos @Toddcc987 for sending me to the dictionary. I love to learn. And I can now add solipsistic to my vocabulary. YOU have the best words! Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...Solipsistic celebrity bullshit...
...And kudos @Toddcc987 for sending me to the dictionary. I love to learn. And I can now add solipsistic to my vocabulary...

That word seems to keep popping up (to me) lately - in my 40 years of life I had never heard of that word until about a month ago and suddenly I'm seeing/hearing it every week. At first, it was three times in three days! What an odd coincidence.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering:
solipsism
/ˈsɒlɪpsɪz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.
    • the quality of being self-centred or selfish.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I’m grumpy. Everything is ticking me off. Racists and dick questions.

I swear I’d cuff these guys upside their square little noggins if I met them in person.
You gave me a flashback to my native neighborhood, and a lady down the way who could sometimes be heard shouting, "Shut ya ras claat mout. Nah mek me shut it fi yah now. Lahd! Me will give you a one two cuff. Nah vex me!"

That word seems to keep popping up (to me) lately - in my 40 years of life I had never heard of that word until about a month ago and suddenly I'm seeing/hearing it every week. At first, it was three times in three days! What an odd coincidence.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering:

I think in the case of most celebrities, it certainly qualifies. They certainly behave as if the entire world revolves around them.

Media
I’m willing to film it.
Oh, baby!
tenor.gif