Man Vs Food

If you could only have one, which would you keep?

• Sex with men

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Food

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the sense of connection with another human that only sex provides. But food is my canvas. I express my truest me through feeding other people. I love tonset a lovely table and present a beautiful plate. I love choosing fats, acids and proteins for a savory expression. I love turning flour into a really pretty batter, applying time and heat to make a solid cake. I love to carve out and add on and come up with something joyful to eyes, nose, tongue. I love sitting with someone whose belly I filled. I love the surprise and delight and all the other facial expressions as people eat what I serve at my table. I always have. And, let's be real, I love to eat. I would rather not choose, but if I had to I would choose food. Though, if the choice was only for a day, I would choose sex with men. I often fast before sex anyway.

I'm not exclusively interested in men. I have also had long periods of celibacy in my life. The majority of which were by choice. So, given all of that, as a purely hypothetical? I would choose food. I love sex, don't get me wrong. As the question is phrased, though? I could have solo lovin' and sexy times with women and folks outside the binary. Very heteronormative kind of phrasing :p

I love food. Cooking makes me happy. I like to read about food, watch documentaries about food, like to learn the science behind making better food, etc. It makes me happy to make delicious as well as healthy food for people I care about. I am a bit of a hedonist. That hedonism definitely extends to food.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cookbooks with naked cooks???
I like it. Could be a great idea for a raw food recipe book. I even have a title idea and a food theme. I think I will work on that. If I can sell it, it might raise the funds I need to fuel my primary objectives. Apparently, I need all my products to undergo lab analysis to make my labeling legal so I can start generating sales. There's always something.