Photo Mario rossi - new model stud

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media
I mes

I had to track down the photographer on IG and sent a DM. to ensure content isn’t leaked you have to sign a NDA, provide id and the photos are in various sets leading up to nudity and it ranges from 150 to 500 so as much as I’d love to see it… I ain’t gonna do all that to see it.
oh no they doing WAY too much. Cutting off like 80% of their sales lmao

monak80

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I mes

I had to track down the photographer on IG and sent a DM. to ensure content isn’t leaked you have to sign a NDA, provide id and the photos are in various sets leading up to nudity and it ranges from 150 to 500 so as much as I’d love to see it… I ain’t gonna do all that to see it.
nda for photos?! provide your id to a photographer?! its really too much doesnt worth it

Reactions: gr8tu and Mightyk

monak80

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Do you always make such false assumptions? I’m sure that works out well for you in life .
lol that was a fact not an assumption … and yes all of them work perfectly that i dont need to pay small money to a young boy and take his pics and start ripping off others (obviously not even share that with the boy) and collect their IDs …

Reactions: intecblosssom

JBK90210

Expert Member
Media
I mes

I’m willing to do all that but they won’t answer my DMs

Reactions: Jake8678