Masturbation in a public shower, OK?

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back to the subject of the thread...

I currently use a gym with closed shower cubicles and I have on occasion had a masturbation session after a workout. I have noticed that quite a few of the regulars like to take a long shower after going to the gym so I know that I'm not the only one who does it.
I had a experience in a shower several years ago...
After a workout I was showering and felt my cock swelling up, regardless of the fact that I wasn't alone in the showers. There was another guy in there and he was staring at my cock an started masturbating. I followed suit and after a few minutes I shot my load in front of him. Immediately afterwards, I felt really embarrassed and left hastily.
It has never happened since, but it is a very awkward thing when it happens. It's very rare to see any boners in the gym showers, but sometimes, when I exit the closed shower cubicle, I give myself a semi hard-on, to see people reactions to it. My cock is big even when flaccid, so it must be a bit of a shock to see my big thick cock, bouncing around for all to see! And you won't get arrested for getting a semi in the showers!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back to the subject of the thread...

I currently use a gym with closed shower cubicles and I have on occasion had a masturbation session after a workout. I have noticed that quite a few of the regulars like to take a long shower after going to the gym so I know that I'm not the only one who does it.
I had a experience in a shower several years ago...
After a workout I was showering and felt my cock swelling up, regardless of the fact that I wasn't alone in the showers. There was another guy in there and he was staring at my cock an started masturbating. I followed suit and after a few minutes I shot my load in front of him. Immediately afterwards, I felt really embarrassed and left hastily.
It has never happened since, but it is a very awkward thing when it happens. It's very rare to see any boners in the gym showers, but sometimes, when I exit the closed shower cubicle, I give myself a semi hard-on, to see people reactions to it. My cock is big even when flaccid, so it must be a bit of a shock to see my big thick cock, bouncing around for all to see! And you won't get arrested for getting a semi in the showers!
I disagree with your statement that because others are taking long showers that they are masturbating. I love taking long showers - both at home and in public. But, that surely doesn't mean that I am masturbating. Your logic is off on this I believe.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interestingly enough something just dawned on me. It is known that when males work out, especially the big muscles such as with bench pressing, squats, and deadlifts (and other Olympic lifts) that there is a spike in testosterone.

Is there a correlation with masturbation in the shower post-workout or do males simply like to masturbate in the shower?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I take long showers and I'm not stroking it! I love to just hang under a warm shower. Sometimes I will do stretches while in the shower.

As far as JO in the showers...if your in a stall and no one can see...great do want you want but I don't care to walk into the shower and slip and fall on someone jizz.....that stuff is slick! :0

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first thought was.. uhm.. gross... but after thinking about it.. I don't think I've ever done it.. but as long as the showers have individual stalls with a curtain.. and you're not doing it in front of someone who may/may not want to see it.. what's the big deal... so you jizz on the floor, wall.. etc.. people spit, wash their shitty ass, balls, etc... i can't really see that cum is any worse than whatever else is being washed off their body...

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously... ew. Ever use a bathroom stall and you're looking around and notice that some schmuck has wiped boogers on the wall and you think to yourself "Goddamnit, there's toilet paper 2 feet away, what the fuck is wrong with you people????"

Jacking off in a public shower's in the same vein. Last thing I need to see is some jizz slug hanging out on the floor or walls. *retch* Most places that install public showers do it for a reason that doesn't involve helping you find another place to get off and I think it's rude of you to hose it down with baby batter just because it gets your rocks off.

Would you jack off all over the sinks? The paper towel dispenser? Is "the man" trying to "control" you by suggesting that it's inappropriate to blow your load all over a water fountain?

In so far as public areas are shared by everyone, have a little fucking respect for other people's things.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Like I said, it's the underlying disposition/attitude/uptightness toward sex that bugs me. The existence of this condition is obvious in the emotionally over-the-top reactions that some people are having about this. I'm not advocating this kind of public behavior. What I am saying is "chill out". It should be no more upsetting than seeing someone walking their dog.
really? here's the big difference, one will get you arrested if the wrong person sees/takes offense. guess which one? if you want to jackoff, go find a private shower or go home. i really don't care to see you do it and if i did, i would find a way to invite you to a more private and intimate setting. beating off with guys is not my thing though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interestingly enough something just dawned on me. It is known that when males work out, especially the big muscles such as with bench pressing, squats, and deadlifts (and other Olympic lifts) that there is a spike in testosterone.

Is there a correlation with masturbation in the shower post-workout or do males simply like to masturbate in the shower?

It's not just men. Exercise makes me very horny. When I belonged to a gym, I was also into endurance training, and I used to speed-walk or jog home. So, I rarely used the showers at my gym. I'd go home, shower, and lay down in bed to masturbate. On a couple of occasions, I ended up at my workout partner's house. I think there's a mutual physical attraction, but at this point, we're family. If we were going to have sex, it would have happened within the last 17 years since we met. We'd stretch in his room, then collapse on his bed. I'd be trying to mentally calm my libido (with very little success). Eventually, he'd give me this really hungry look, and ask me to leave. I'd go to my house two blocks away and follow the routine I outlined above.

Exercise and arousal go hand-in-hand for many people, I'm sure.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not just men. Exercise makes me very horny. When I belonged to a gym, I was also into endurance training, and I used to speed-walk or jog home. So, I rarely used the showers at my gym. I'd go home, shower, and lay down in bed to masturbate. On a couple of occasions, I ended up at my workout partner's house. I think there's a mutual physical attraction, but at this point, we're family. If we were going to have sex, it would have happened within the last 17 years since we met. We'd stretch in his room, then collapse on his bed. I'd be trying to mentally calm my libido (with very little success). Eventually, he'd give me this really hungry look, and ask me to leave. I'd go to my house two blocks away and follow the routine I outlined above.

Exercise and arousal go hand-in-hand for many people, I'm sure.
I figured that it would be at least similar for women. After all, women have testosterone just like men. So, if we all have a bit of a testosterone spike and may be more prone to wanting to masturbate post-workout... then why do some cave to that and others find it repulsive?

Is it simply a social filter? A product of how we were raised? Our sexual control?

As I've mentioned in passing... I have never masturbated in a gang shower. I do consider myself very horny though. I have never had a problem with not being able to control my urges though. I'd be interested for the people that feel the need to masturbate in public if they also have difficulty going without sex for any length of time.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i do it probably 1 out of every 3 times I'm in a public shower after a swim or workout. Granted, its in my own shower stall, with a door that closes. But yeah - there's guys in the next stalls. Its hot.
Now this is not wrong at all, imo. More power to you. Rub one out for whatever her name is who's running for office in New England and thinks it makes baby Jesus cry. :tongue:

Media
I think it's wrong, yet I have ashamedly done it. Camping in a state park, my friend and I were backed up after a few days on not jacking. We finally decided to shower after being out there in the dirty wilderness. We had side by side shower stalls, and we were talking back and forth if we should do it or not. Finally we couldn't resist and jacked off. My cum I made sure was washed down the drain. His stall didn't have a drain, so he left his all over the floor which disgusted me. That I would not have done.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, Plug, were you talking about this issue only in the context of gang showers?

When I think of public showers, I think of my gym, where there are 12 individual showers plus 1 handicapped, none with a curtain or door, and no gang showers. So when I think of this issue conceptually, that is the picture I have in my head. I can see where jacking in a gang shower would feel much more exposed.

As I've mentioned in passing... I have never masturbated in a gang shower.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if they are more likely to be interested in other risky sexual behaviors.
That is another good question. Maybe the act is somewhat partially connected to exhibitionism.

So, Plug, were you talking about this issue only in the context of gang showers?

When I think of public showers, I think of my gym, where there are 12 individual showers plus 1 handicapped, none with a curtain or door, and no gang showers. So when I think of this issue conceptually, that is the picture I have in my head. I can see where jacking in a gang shower would feel much more exposed.
Yes and no. When I say public I mean any shower where one can come up and see you naked and thus see you masturbating. If nobody can see you (doors, curtains, etc) they are none the wiser and it is hard to make a case to masturbating in that shower to be socially unacceptable because even though public... it is private.

As it has been mentioned in this thread... it is kind of about pushing your sexual act upon another. It is so in a public shower because when you do it, you are making others participate just by them being present. (IMHO).

So in short, yes, I would include your showers in my definition of a gang shower for the purposes of this discussion even though a "gang shower" does not have partitions.

mwoodssix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually - i think it is quite hot. I love cock and pussy and wouldn't mind a guy jerking out a load in public anywhere. Hell - i'd help!