Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . . Getting hard and jacking off in a public shower in a major sophisticated city (N.Y., S.F., Paris, London etc. I love to parade around with full erection in these cities if the vice in right) no one would notice. I would suspect in Montana or Wyoming, Iran or Syria, you would find yourself in a situation you'd rather not be in. On the other hand, late at night at a gym in a small midwestern city, I found myself in the shower with a semi. The straightest, squarest looking guy in his late twenties came into the shower, as he soaped up he took a long look at the semi I was struggling to keep from coming to attention, wouldn't you know, he soon popped a full boner and we shared a quick jack off to completion. . . ..

I live in NYC where I go to a mainstream gym, where I see people jerking off in the showers, steam room, and sauna bascially every day I work out. (And, I sometimes partake if the person(s) and situations are to my liking . . . .). I recently spent a few days in a five star hotel in a midwestern city that had a beautiful spa. I've been working very hard and doing some soul-searching lately and really just wanted to relax and enjoy the spa, a good work-out, and the beautiful pool. It seemed so serene and high-end, I was pretty surprised that on each of the 3 nights I was there, I saw straight and square-looking guys popping boners and looking to share a jack off to completion . . . .

Reactions: hostellover

TheHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For crying out loud, if somebody reports you, you go to jail! Is it really worth the thrill of getting caught?

I don't think this is the proper punishment that would be enforced. When it's a men's locker room that only men are allowed in, and it's obvious that one in a men's locker room WILL come in an encounter with another man's penis 99.9% of the time, I don't think you'd go to jail for being caught masturbating. Think back to high school:

Remember when all guys pantsed each other in the locker room? I was one of them. It was funny and it hurt the other's guy pride, so everyone did it. I pantsed this one guy after P.E. and I mistakingly pulled EVRYTHING down, and I was afraid that I was going to get in trouble for exposing his penis to the public, but it turns out the most trouble I really could have legitimately gotten in trouble for is pantsing him or basically not keeping my hands to myself. The event occurred in the boy's locker room. Only boys were in there, so it was no big deal. However, if I had done that to him in one of the hall ways during a passing period in front of boys and girls, it might have been a different story.

So although you WILL get in trouble if someone reports you for masturbating in a communal shower amongst other men, I think the worst that can happen is losing your gym membership or something like that. I don't think jail is in the question.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you had to ask the question, then you know the answer. You are hoping that someone will give you permission. For God's sake, get some manners and a sense of decency.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think this is the proper punishment that would be enforced. When it's a men's locker room that only men are allowed in, and it's obvious that one in a men's locker room WILL come in an encounter with another man's penis 99.9% of the time, I don't think you'd go to jail for being caught masturbating. Think back to high school:

Remember when all guys pantsed each other in the locker room? I was one of them. It was funny and it hurt the other's guy pride, so everyone did it. I pantsed this one guy after P.E. and I mistakingly pulled EVRYTHING down, and I was afraid that I was going to get in trouble for exposing his penis to the public, but it turns out the most trouble I really could have legitimately gotten in trouble for is pantsing him or basically not keeping my hands to myself. The event occurred in the boy's locker room. Only boys were in there, so it was no big deal. However, if I had done that to him in one of the hall ways during a passing period in front of boys and girls, it might have been a different story.

So although you WILL get in trouble if someone reports you for masturbating in a communal shower amongst other men, I think the worst that can happen is losing your gym membership or something like that. I don't think jail is in the question.
Depantsing someone is entirely different than ejaculating on the floor.

In law, it is called "indecent exposure." Indecent exposure happens wherever the act is considered out of the norm and can be viewed threateningly.

That is why at a bath house it is OK, and at the YMCA, it very well could get you slapped with jail for indecent exposure.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had to ask the question, then you know the answer. You are hoping that someone will give you permission. For God's sake, get some manners and a sense of decency.
Why is it so hard for people on here to realize that I'm simply asking to see how many people think it is acceptable?

Take your blinders off and step off your milk-crate. :popworm:

Reactions: Sagadrop

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i might also advocate doing it if you're "almost there" without barely even touching yourself- if you are boned and hard and practically begging to be done before you even begin and it will take the edge off and help you act appropriately, it might be the better course of action...

that being said, my gym has individual stalls and they don't seem to get cleaned all that much as it is compared to when it was one big room that could be sprayed clean much faster... I don't think I want to step in someone's slime either. I don't even do that in my own shower at home!

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's wrong, yet I have ashamedly done it. Camping in a state park, my friend and I were backed up after a few days on not jacking. We finally decided to shower after being out there in the dirty wilderness. We had side by side shower stalls, and we were talking back and forth if we should do it or not. Finally we couldn't resist and jacked off. My cum I made sure was washed down the drain. His stall didn't have a drain, so he left his all over the floor which disgusted me. That I would not have done.

I agree. There are definitely times when jerking off in the shower isn't so bad. I too have jerked it in a public camp shower. As long as it is not construed as lewd behavior and you clean up behind yourself, I see nothing wrong with it.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Masturbating in public where you could get caught, be seen, or whatever is so very wrong. I don't understand how this is cool or even acceptable.

Not everyone wants to see you naked, or will have sex with you in the shower. If I had kids and saw some people jacking each other in the shower, I would call the police in a second. Not acceptable to share yourself in public! Jezu! WTF???????????????????

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
Masturbating in public where you could get caught, be seen, or whatever is so very wrong. I don't understand how this is cool or even acceptable.

Not everyone wants to see you naked, or will have sex with you in the shower. If I had kids and saw some people jacking each other in the shower, I would call the police in a second. Not acceptable to share yourself in public! Jezu! WTF???????????

I agre totally! If my kids were with me or not I don't wanna see perverts jacking off in a public place! There is a time and place,get some Morels please!

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there are multiple aspects to this, but I don't know if I am out of line...

the first is one of manners and consideration for others ... chances are you with a hardon whacking away with glorious abandon, is likely to make others present feel awkward, not because you are doing something strange, but because you are doing something considered rather private, in a public space. All of us enjoy this activity, but generally, it is considered somewhat private, unless you are an exhibitionist, which is a very different matter indeed, involving selfishness, and a complete disregard for acceptable behaviour, which is a serious personal turn-on, at the expense of those around you.

Other than similar exhibitionists, which would enjoy such a spectacle, most others would be perhaps appalled at your lack of consideration for others, (also known as self-centerdness, or self-absorption. At the expense of others.

NO it is NOT harmless. NOR is it appropriate ... unless you are in a Gay Bar / Healthclub where stomping around naked with hardon is acceptable or expected.

This is one of the reasons that gays get failing marks from the general public. or so I think anyway ...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me jacking off in a public shower is fine...with in reason (don't expose children, etc ) but for Gods sake- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!! My spunk on the wall is one thing, YOUR spunk on the wall is quite another.... you are IN a shower- just spray it down the drain. clean and simple (pardon the pun). Also remember to keep the noise down. (showers tend to echo)

Yes there is a definative (sp) aspect to this- it either works for you or it doesn't.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
seen too many dudes do it to worry about it. anyway, dudes have been jerking off around me all my life, startin with older brother, so what's the biggie? wish i had a dollar 4 every times some dude boned or jerked or jizzed within sight of me.

anyway, since when did dudes becum prudes? it just don't fit my idea of a man...

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what is the big deal with jerking in the public showers, it goes on all the time. And no it is not gay. It is might be on the gay side of things if you move over and help another guy jerk off. If you blast a pearl load out get flushed into the drain channel in the floors of the shower, Private shower stalls are so nasty and gross, who even wants to use one of those diseased things, without latex body gloves on. If males don't know how the male body is to work they shouldn't be in the public showers to begin with. Time for them to man up.