Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jogging naked on a treadmill is the absolute neatest thing going in my opinion. Sure takes the edge off the hard work you are putting in. As for lifting naked I have learned over the years how to keep my junk from slipping under me on bench exercises. Added bonus for me since I have my gym at home, is over time I drip a lot of precum that ends up on the areas I sit for exercises like the butterfly, preacher curls and such. I would be lying if I said it isn't a turn on seeing those stains on my bench when I go downstairs to work out.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jogging naked on a treadmill is the absolute neatest thing going in my opinion. Sure takes the edge off the hard work you are putting in. As for lifting naked I have learned over the years how to keep my junk from slipping under me on bench exercises. Added bonus for me since I have my gym at home, is over time I drip a lot of precum that ends up on the areas I sit for exercises like the butterfly, preacher curls and such. I would be lying if I said it isn't a turn on seeing those stains on my bench when I go downstairs to work out.

ok !
great post!
this really made my dick jump!

what part of ohio ?!

Reactions: rbi99
D

deleted19962541

Using the gym naked would be awesome. Would sure as Hell cut down on the amount of sweaty kit to be laundered for starters... :laughing:

Reactions: Boatboi