Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being naked, but I can't do any particularly energetic work outs naked it's like having a windsock attached to my crotch, flying everywhere. I do some pull ups, weights etc, but almost inevitably I will become "aware" and get a boner.
Very true lol I have to switch to a jockstrap for more intense exercises. I'd be upset if I didn't enjoy watching my ass grow in a jock so much haha

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just ordered my first jock strap. Looking forward to taking it for a spin!
How did you get on, love it?
Most awesome bit6 of kit ever for working out in, holds the junk, controls unexpected feelings and leaves the ass free to breath, just love that stretching and working and feeling my asshole giving

Reactions: PeppleDashed

PeppleDashed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How did you get on, love it?
Most awesome bit6 of kit ever for working out in, holds the junk, controls unexpected feelings and leaves the ass free to breath, just love that stretching and working and feeling my asshole giving
To jump on your question for junglefever I got one recently too. Haven’t worn it in the gym but have for home workouts and runs. I adore feeling my bare arse under my shirts while still keeping everything secure. Just a nice feeling. After about your arsehole too.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To jump on your question for junglefever I got one recently too. Haven’t worn it in the gym but have for home workouts and runs. I adore feeling my bare arse under my shirts while still keeping everything secure. Just a nice feeling. After about your arsehole too.
Mate you can wear a jock so many places and that bare assed feeling is awesome, as is being rimmed or fucked. As for my ring stretching, well it does when I stretch

Reactions: PeppleDashed

PeppleDashed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mate you can wear a jock so many places and that bare assed feeling is awesome, as is being rimmed or fucked. As for my ring stretching, well it does when I stretch
It’s just a pity they aren’t common in Ireland or the UK for sports!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s just a pity they aren’t common in Ireland or the UK for sports!
all down to those awful boxers with the baggy sup[port. A guy in a jock is a guy to lust after. And a guy in a jock knows the feeling of feeling.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at local Korean spa last night doing my workout in the fitness area, there was this new guy there working out at the same time. However, when I was done with my work out and headed into the dry sauna, where everyone is nude, he came in and did more working out there, stretching, squat for about 10 minutes or so. He's tall in good shape so it was quite a view watching him doing it naked.