Need the love and support of lpsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just upset that lafever doesn't think I secretly want to fuck him. What am I, chopped liver?
Oh, i`m so sorry, yes i think you secretly want to feel my big fat cock inside you. If you were here i`d spank you with my heavy cock and make you ask for more.

im sorry 4 your loss i pray your family will find comfort and love in your hard times god bless

Thank you, and god bless you as well.

bedhead red u r sexy

Yeah, yeah, yeah, a brat is more like it, i think she needs a good hard f**king, and a bottom spanking myself. I think also that she`s into that hair jerking doggystyle too.

lafever:cool:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blah, blah, blah, i guess you can`t just find it in your heart to put me on your ignore list. You must love to harrass men that you know you`ll never have, so sad, too bad. For someone who can`t stand me you sure do have alot to say. Is someone making you continue on this thread by gunpoint. You`re obviously showing the symptoms of ocd, i`ve learned to embrace it myself, you know the saying, it takes one to know one. Well, welcome to the club. You like to hold onto things until it hurts don`t you?

Oh, wow.

The only thing missing from this rant is, "So there! Nyah!"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Does this mean we have to make out?

Because I'm okay with that if it does.

Yes. Yes it does. :naughty:

Oh, i`m so sorry, yes i think you secretly want to feel my big fat cock inside you. If you were here i`d spank you with my heavy cock and make you ask for more.

If any man spanked me with their cock and made me ask for more I'd get dressed, walk out, and hope to God that he got some seriously painful blue balls. But really, even before that I'm just not interested.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah all the guys who slapped me with their cock will never be found...the concrete poured around their bodies has cured. ;)

Did these same guys spurt gallons of cum all over your face, body, bed, and walls before they smacked you silly with their gigantic man-meats?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Yes it does. :naughty:

If any man spanked me with their cock and made me ask for more I'd get dressed, walk out, and hope to God that he got some seriously painful blue balls. But really, even before that I'm just not interested.

That`s ok, you`re other personality would love it.

Yeah all the guys who slapped me with their cock will never be found...the concrete poured around their bodies has cured. ;)

You are such a lier, you know you love your p***y spanked with a cock.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My other personality is a Porsche.

So that means you`re all reved up with no where to go?

Anyhoo, my woman needs some more TLC so goodnight kiddies. Shani and i wish everyone around the world in lpsg land multiple orgasms.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to thank MB from France, the card you sent arrived today in the mail and it was right on time, shani and i both cried, thank you from our hearts to yours, you`re now and forever our friend, god bless.

chris and shani :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a lot going on in this thread but you need to sort your life out before you bring a child into the world, and no matter how much you both want a child I don't think it's worth risking a partners life to have a child.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a lot going on in this thread but you need to sort your life out before you bring a child into the world, and no matter how much you both want a child I don't think it's worth risking a partners life to have a child.

You`ll have to argue that with shani, she wants our child more than life itself.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And do you want a child that she won't be there to share with you, that might lose it's mother before it's ever drawn breath?
Before we got together shanis life was all doom and despair, her last boyfriend sold all her worldly possessions, stoled her car, and cleaned out her bank account while she was bed ridden from her cerebral avm.
Shani can die with or without a child it`s just a matter of time, it`s in her heart to have a child from us, i will not argue with her, she was so happy when she got pregnant and when we lost christopher it was like someone ripped her soul out.
Now she is determined more than ever to do so, she is my wife and if that`s what she wants to do before she leaves this world i`m not going to be the one to stop her, even though there are times she wants to give up she doesn`t, before she got pregnant she was always dreading the day when her cerebral avm would burst and that would be the end. She would even think about suicide from the stress of not knowing when it might happen, now she lives to bear our child, she`s a strong black woman, need i say more.

Lafever, do you and Shani have any children together? Or are the children you speak of from a prior in yours or her previous relationships?

Shani has a son from a previous marriage, age 13, and i have a daughter from a previous marriage, age 13.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering you both have gone through in recent months. You are in my prayers as well as many other people.

Just as the soft rains fill the streams,
pour into the rivers, and join together in the oceans,
so may the power of every moment of your goodness
flow forth to awaken and heal all beings--
those here now, those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may your heart's wishes be soon fulfilled
as completely shining as the bright full moon,
as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.
May no obstacle come across your way.
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
may your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.