1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Not fussed about own circumcision status?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by CuriousAustralian, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Regarding your own circumcision status you

1. Strongly believe you should be circumcised

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. Strongly believe you shouldn't be circumcised

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Would not be bothered either way

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. CuriousAustralian

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people on here are strongly pro- or anti- circumcision. Is there anyone who would not be fussed if they themselves was either cut or uncut without a preference either way?

Would you be just as happy with the opposite status as you are with your current status?

2. 1178303

1178303 Guest

Circumcision is barbaric

3. josh20hung

josh20hung Well-Liked Member

So happy I was circumcised .. if I wasn't, I would definitely consider doing it as an adult

4. ronin001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I was circumcised not long after birth, just like 80% of NY Males born around the same time as me. I never gave it a second thought, it never came up in any conversation with male friends or females. The only place it is a constant hot button, thread every other day is LPSG

I know, the argument is loss of sensitivity. When I was younger the wind blowing could activate my penis, so no loss of function. I can not imagine orgasms being more intense ( not that I have a frame of reference ). No female partner has ever complained about me not having foreskin.

You cannot miss what you never had

OKCLane and long legs like this.
  5. herbho

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Please direct these questions to the other forum, which is almost exclusively about circumcision.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice