Rapist of 11 yr old girl gets street justice. Awesome

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree!
There have been times when the American Justice system has failed the people it is supposed to protect. In those instances I have no problem with vigilante justice. Speaking as a rape survivor, I have no problems with the actions of that particular mob. :cool:

Tru dat, NJ.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree!
There have been times when the American Justice system has failed the people it is supposed to protect. In those instances I have no problem with vigilante justice. Speaking as a rape survivor, I have no problems with the actions of that particular mob. :cool:

I don't think you'd say that if it was a black guy some mob of white guys were chasing just b/c some white girl in the day said he looked at her funny or something like that. You'd want that guy protected. I would too. Esp for the reason I posted. What if it wasn't him. What if it was just someone who looked like him!
Mob justice helps no one.
You think Coretta King would sanction vigilantes?!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you'd say that if it was a black guy some mob of white guys were chasing just b/c some white girl in the day said he looked at her funny or something like that.

Not related or applicable. This particular case involves the same ethnicity/race. Your example implies racism, and that is misplaced and inappropriate with this scenario.

What if it wasn't him. What if it was just someone who looked like him!
Highly probable that it was.

The street knows a helluva lot.

Mob justice helps no one.
100% wrong. That is the mode of justice in the street - infinitely more accurate and reliable than our judicial system...especially in low-income areas.

You think Coretta King would sanction vigilantes?!
this has what to do with the price of tea in China?

Coretta King didn't have an 11 year old daughter that was repeatedly raped by a hardened criminal...nor did MLK.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not related or applicable. This particular case involves the same ethnicity/race. Your example implies racism, and that is misplaced and inappropriate with this scenario.

Highly probable that it was.

The street knows a helluva lot.

100% wrong. That is the mode of justice in the street - infinitely more accurate and reliable than our judicial system...especially in low-income areas.

this has what to do with the price of tea in China?

Coretta King didn't have an 11 year old daughter that was repeatedly raped by a hardened criminal...nor did MLK.

My posts were all related to MOB/Vigilante mentality regardless of race. I brought up the race card b/c I was surprised to see NJQT post what she did. Personally I'd hope vigilantes would gang up to gather proof and get their justice in court. NOT on the street.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My posts were all related to MOB/Vigilante mentality regardless of race. I brought up the race card b/c I was surprised to see NJQT post what she did. Personally I'd hope vigilantes would gang up to gather proof and get their justice in court. NOT on the street.

I understand your point, but I think you would be surprised at how accurately the street gathers proof.

It is fascinating. Watch the "First 48" on A&E. Truly, most of the people on 'the street' know exactly what goes on and who is involved. I would take their version of 'guilty' every day of the week and twice on Sundays over the court system.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And here we see the product of an administration who flippantly disregards the rule of law when it's too inconvenient to bother with. You people make me ashamed that you're associated with my nation. Read the fucking Bill of Rights...and keep reading it until you figure out why learned people believe you're retarded.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand your point, but I think you would be surprised at how accurately the street gathers proof.

It is fascinating. Watch the "First 48" on A&E. Truly, most of the people on 'the street' know exactly what goes on and who is involved. I would take their version of 'guilty' every day of the week and twice on Sundays over the court system.

That doesn't mean they have the right to take the law into their own hands. This isn't 1933 or the law beliefs of the KK or anything like that. It's wrong. If as you say on SOME tv show the people know, they show be helping officials out. Not being judge and jury. Star please never run for office. I beg you!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I brought up the race card b/c I was surprised to see NJQT post what she did.

I wasn't, not in the least...she's made similar, equally ignorant remarks in the recent past, and apparently has learned nothing since. Your comparative illustration was quite valid.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn't, not in the least...she's made similar, equally ignorant remarks in the recent past, and apparently has learned nothing since. Your comparative illustration was quite valid.

Thank you. Isn't that what laws FOR the people are about? Yeah it doesn't work great all the time but w/out it we have people lynching others in the woods and all manner of untoward behavior.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WT & Nick8:

You are really campaigning for the innocence of this guy?
I'm campaigning for him to be proven one way or the other. All we know as of this moment is that he matched the description of the rapist.
17 prior arrests and some suggest they may have been parking tickets and j-walking?
Arrests probably mean he committed crimes. But in these United States, arrests do not equal convictions.

Really? How many arrests do you have?
One. And it was a trumped-up charge by the police in Manchester , NH, who threw me in jail for four days, refused to allow me a phone call, and allowed me to be threatened repeatedly with gang rape, all because they thought I sassed them and they thought I was a bit of a snot (I was, actually). Oh, and they had planted pot on me while I was going through security in the airport to make it stick. It's a fascinating story. You should hear it sometime. It cost me almost $40, 000 to get a suspended sentence.

If somebody is arrested 17 times, that means he has committed 5X as many crimes; but got away with 68 of them.
Says you.
Still haven't seen a single post expressing concern or sympathy for the little 11-year old girl that was raped repeatedly...only defending the hardened criminal.
I couldn't be more sympathetic if I tried. That's not the issue here.

Let's get our priorities straight. The 'street' knows a helluva lot more than the police.
The street "knows" nothing.
This fuckup got a little of what he deserves. Hopefully he'll get round 2 soon.

If you're half the American you claim to be, star, then you know the only way the little fuckup will have justice served is to go through the system the US has set up. Otherwise, what purpose does this country and its government serve and why do you bother arguing on any political forum here at all?

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I know is that it would really be something if this guy turned out to be innocent. I won't pass any judgement until then. Because if he is indeed not guilty, it would be great to watch starinvestor try to explain why it's justified to beat a man all because he "matched a description".

This is coming not only from someone who was molested at the age of 8, but has also inadvertently "fit the description" several times among overzealous security guards and policemen. And I don't have a police record.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is that it would really be something if this guy turned out to be innocent. I won't pass any judgement until then. Because if he is indeed not guilty, it would be great to watch starinvestor try to explain why it's justified to beat a man all because he "matched a description".

This is coming not only from someone who was molested at the age of 8, but has also inadvertently "fit the description" several times among overzealous security guards and policemen. And I don't have a police record.

for someone who claims to have so much knowledge of inner-city, etc., I'm surprised you would question this carraige of justice street-style.:rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for someone who claims to have so much knowledge of inner-city, etc., I'm surprised you would question this carraige of justice street-style.:rolleyes:

I spent as much time in the hood as I did in the suburbs and I know the bullshit on both ends. So really, why are you surprised that I'm actually intelligent enough to know what people like you would assume and not jump to a similar conclusion? We don't know if the guy is guilty or not. Yet, that won't stop people like you from assuming that he's already been convicted and deserves whatever self-inflicted justice they deem necessary. That's why you applaud the people who attacked him. Basically, you're no better than the people doing the beatings.

Again, what if he's innocent? What would you say then? And please, don't say that an apology is substantial enough because what good are the words of someone who wouldn't listen to reason to begin with? And if he's guilty, what makes you think that having a bunch of street urchins beating him is justified? Don't we have a police system to take care of child rapists properly?

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent as much time in the hood as I did in the suburbs and I know the bullshit on both ends. So really, why are you surprised that I'm actually intelligent enough to know what people like you would assume and not jump to a similar conclusion? We don't know if the guy is guilty or not. Yet, that won't stop people like you from assuming that he's already been convicted and deserves whatever self-inflicted justice they deem necessary. That's why you applaud the people who attacked him. Basically, you're no better than the people doing the beatings.

Again, what if he's innocent? What would you say then? And please, don't say that an apology is substantial enough because what good are the words of someone who wouldn't listen to reason to begin with? And if he's guilty, what makes you think that having a bunch of street urchins beating him is justified? Don't we have a police system to take care of child rapists properly?

Well, the guy needed a beat-down and he got one.

It also sends a message to the rest of the community: if you think you can terrorize, rape and abuse children in our neighborhood and get away with it; you are wrong.

If they got the wrong guy, its not a big deal. He is a career criminal and shouldn't be walking around on the streets anyway.

It also shows the little girl and her family that people in the community are looking out for one another.

I understand that it is carved into the liberal ideology to leap into action to defend criminals and terrorists, but now and then you need to let things take care of themselves. And please don't come back with some holy-roller political correctness B.S.