Regular bulges on TV

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guy Williams, Disney's TV Zorro from the late1950s. He also starred in a few Bonanza episodes in the 1960s.
I'll second the Guy Williams bulge --- I've taped many of these shows off of the Disney channel re-runs and his bulge runs waaaaay down his leg. Couldn't believe no one from Disney didn't catch this --- in the 1960's no less!!

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'll second the Guy Williams bulge --- I've taped many of these shows off of the Disney channel re-runs and his bulge runs waaaaay down his leg. Couldn't believe no one from Disney didn't catch this --- in the 1960's no less!!"

There was no reason in that era to edit or sensor a man's bulge. Until the early to mid 1980s, there was nothing unusual about a man sporting a bulge down the leg. It was pretty much accepted. But times have changed.

jasonfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody else out there remember that incredible muscle god, Clint Walker, who always stripped off his shirt in "Cheyenne"? He had a fantastic torso, not over-worked with veins and rips and ridges. What a hunk! Also, can anyone remember when Lou Degni, aka Mark Forest, was Steve Reeves main competition for gorgeous bods during those years in the 60s when Italy was grounding out Hercules flicks? To me, Mark Forest was simply mind-boggling and he posed in the nude during 50s when he was the top physique modle in America and went on to win Mr. America, Mr. Universe, etc. Just watch him ripple and jiggle those pecs and ass muscles in "Son of Samson" and "Hercules versus the Barbarians." whew!

Reactions: thee1

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
The actor who shot himself was Jon-Erik Hexum. He was playing around with a stunt gun not knowing that the plug in it is as dangerous as a bullet if shot right into the temple.

He was hot!

For those who don't know. They recently released Voyagers! on dvd with Jon-Erik Hexum. He wears tight pirate pants in this show. He was a very good looking man. It is a shame he died so young.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone got any photos of Omar Epps from House supposedly showing these bulges? (Note: I have the screen captures of him naked in that prison movie.)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
There's a syndicated show with Danny Lipford, who used to (and might still) be the home and garden guy on CBS' Early Show, which may be of interest to you all. He showed many bulges on the Early Show and he continues to show 'em in this show. This morning, he was showing what looked to be a visible cockhead. He always has a big bulge in his jeans and khakis but this was almost obscene! Look for it in your local listings. I highly recommend it!:biggrin::tongue:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those who don't know. They recently released Voyagers! on dvd with Jon-Erik Hexum. He wears tight pirate pants in this show. He was a very good looking man. It is a shame he died so young.

I watched that show as a kid and had such a crush on him. I'm about the same age as the kid on the show and I was so jealous of him. I wanted Jon-Erik to crash into my bedroom and take me on adventures through time!

I couldn't find any good pics of him in the pirate pants, but here are a couple that show a little bit of his bulge. Unfortunately in the 2nd pic his leg is blocking most of the view.

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must say the best bulges are from TV Superheroes and wrestlers...Dean Cain is one good example...

As I recall, there's a scene in first episode of Lois & Clark where Clark is trying to find the right costume. He's various super-hero tights that his mother sewed for him, one of which really showed off his bulge. His mother looks at him and says, "Well, at least they won't be looking at your face" to which he replies, "Ma!"

kicked3

Just Browsing
Media
I hear a lot of you talking about Robert Conrad on Columbo.......... does everyone fail to see what hangs down Colombo's pantleg? It's quite evident and it's there every episode.

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pretty funny thread. But I hope you guys are meeting your civic responsiblities off line and off TV, and showing off your own bulges. I live in Washington DC, and was coming home from work tonight on the subway/metro. There was a pretty hot guy freeballing in sweat pants sporting a fairly obvious hard on. Not at all worried about who saw it. Now that is a contribution to society. I think it's a pretty nice thing to have a dick, straight or gay, and it's a damn nice thing to live in a world where you're free to swing it. So swing it. Guys on TV swinging theirs are good role models, but the important thing is to swing yours. So have you given your own freeballing or bulging joy to the world at large today? If not, see what you can do. Paying taxes is a great way to say thank you to society, but showing your package is priceless. Why not make the world a better place right now, and give it another reason to be happy? Show your stuff, guys--straight or gay.
Displaying an erection in public is illegal.
Displaying the outline of a penis in clothing is illegal.
:mad: