Riskiest Handjob You've Ever Given Or Recieved.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In a car in the Wellington Town Belt. I was distracted by another parked car a little distance away with four well dressed males inside. The area had street lights. I felt they were security intelligence at the time because I was convinced the Government were after me but more likely figures from the underworld.

Also in a car but this time at the Wellington Botanical Gardens. This was after a summer concert. Unusually I had found a park in the Gardens. I had a former flatmate with me. We had been drinking. After the concert wrapped up we went back to the vehicle.It was barely dark and concert goers were making their way past. I should say here that she had a fantasy about me for some time a bit awkward I must say living communally. I found her sexually attractive but she was in a relationship so anything with her was slightly dangerous. I was a willing participant.

Reactions: Aelx_smuth

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reference to a concert jogged this memory. Long ago, went to a concert with a FWB. We had a great time, and after it was over we decided to wait in our parking spot for the huge line of cars to clear out. While we were waiting our conversation turn to sex, and she asked me to finger her. We reclined our seats, as the parking lot was well lit. My hands wandered all over her body, under her shirt and bra, and then down to her very wet pussy. We took things fairly slow, but I was able to make her cum.

We finally let the lot, and were driving down the street when she said she was still horny, and wanted to fuck. So I pulled over onto some side street, parked in from of a dark house, shut down the car, and I proceeded to fuck her in her reclined front seat.

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted about a dude I jerked off with on a NJ transit bus. My girlfriend who became my wife then ex wife would pick me up at the train station with just an overcoat and would take it off to show me how wet and honey she was. She would jerk me off and suck my dick many times in Bergen county Nj train parking lots. She was hot and alway wanting to fuck. People would see and sometimes watch before they pulled off.

D

deleted645178

Off my horny neighbour,in his garage whilst his partner was sat about 6 feet away in the garden, my neighbour was showing me his seed collection ;) shot in his mouth.loved it
Horny and risky as we're all best friends.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first year in college my gf gave me a blow job in the back seat while my mother was driving me to college. I do not think ive ever had a steaight handjob. Once a woman starts stroking it they want to put it in their mouth.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An update to a previous post, I think I’ve trumped it with a recent blowjobs.

My fuck buddy was staying at mine overnight and I was working from home in the morning. I was on a zoom call at my desk. She approached behind the screen, and began to give me a full striptease. She then sat down and began masturbating naked. Next she crawled under the table and pulled my shorts and boxers down, then sucked my dick while I was on this call with around 10 other people. Luckily I didn’t have to contribute much in the call, but it was a huge challenge to keep a straight face, especially as I shot my load in her mouth!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An update to a previous post, I think I’ve trumped it with a recent blowjobs.

My fuck buddy was staying at mine overnight and I was working from home in the morning. I was on a zoom call at my desk. She approached behind the screen, and began to give me a full striptease. She then sat down and began masturbating naked. Next she crawled under the table and pulled my shorts and boxers down, then sucked my dick while I was on this call with around 10 other people. Luckily I didn’t have to contribute much in the call, but it was a huge challenge to keep a straight face, especially as I shot my load in her mouth!
She's a keeper! Loong ago, in a Galaxy far, far .... in my living room, looong before cell phones. my girlfriend took a landline phone call while we had been getting busy. I continued to finger her pussy and caress her all over while she talked on the phone. She eventually shooshed me away, but we did pick back up once she hung up the phone.

RutujaGoddess

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1. In class, while the prof was teaching, ended up with the load all over my legs
2. Jerked off a total random stranger on a dare from my bf while on a girls outing at a multiplex.
I finishes him on my mouth , and then another round with the same guy ending on my cloths as a souvenir for my bf, later bf fucked me CFNM in the same outfit with his cum on

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kitchen table, sitting across from her police officer dad as he cleans a gun and explains what type of behavior he expects from a boy who comes to his house to take his most precious daughter out on a date... and under the table she got my dick out and is stroking it.