Sitting down to pee?

seven5pluss

Just Browsing
Media
Growing up and in my "younger" years hardly ever sat. Now, with an enlarged prostate, sitting is not unusual. For you young guys, let your prostate get enlarged, your bladder too full, and you can't stand there long enough.

A while back, before surgery, they did not catheterize me. When I came out of the anesthesia, I thought my bladder was going to burst. The pressure from my bladder on my prostate prevented the insertion of a catheter. I told them to get me to a toilet and give me my medication for BPH [Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Enlarged Prostate].

After getting to the room, it took about 4 - 6 sits, for about 5 - 10 minutes each for my bladder to empty. Each time, just a little. fortunately, I was getting rid of urine faster than my body was producing it. About 5 hours later, things were back to normal. At least normal for me.

As you get older, many of you will find there are some significant changes in your physiology that will dictate things be done differently.

If you are getting up in the middle of the night... sitting is preferable to missing and having your wife read you the riot act. It also takes less effort in terms of not waking up as much and you tend to go back to sleep easier. You also don't need any lights. The really bad thing is sitting in the dark and discovering the seat is up.

So much for why I sit.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
If I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee I will sit. I don't like to turn the lights on so this eliminates bad aim. I never sit away from home.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When me and my ex used to live together, I would always sit on the toilet because she would inspect the toilet with great skill and would find even the smallest traces of urine. It's good manners to leave the campground cleaner than when YOU happened upon it. No woman deserves wayward traces of urine around her toilet. I would NOT however sit down on one of my buddies toilets, most men are fairly disgusting and have hideous toilets! Simply put if the toilet is owned by a woman, I will sit down to pee. Plus, since I am an extreme pumper, my pee goes everywhere like Mr. Mark's does, so I end up sitting down a whole heck of a lot.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when my dad said to me, "You know, you're getting tall enough where you should probably sit down to pee. I do it all the time just to keep from splashing all over."

Makes perfect sense, IMO. I always regret not sitting if I'm standing and I get the double stream.

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I am home or at the home of a friend....and know the place is clean, I sit to pee. There is no question that men spray all over the place....and most never clean it up, so they never even think about it. It is much cleaner.

In a public place, usually there are urinals and then I use them to pee.
I HATE it when I have to use the toilet in a public restroom and there is piss all over the seat because some asshole decided his dick was too small to wip out in public and use the urinal......or even a bigger asshole and does not clean up the place after he pisses all over the seat.

:biggrin1: Frank

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only time I sit to piss is when I have a hard on, then I sit backwards on the seat so I am aiming at the back of the bowl. I don't have to wait for my hard to go down and I don't have to push down very far to be able to hit the back of the bowl with my stream.

justlookin137

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I find myself sitting down to pee is when I wake up in the morning....If the wood is stiff that means the aim is off. Other than that..I stand to drain the lizard:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually sit but from time to time if I'm feeling adventurous, I'll stand. Also in public restrooms, if I can lift up a skirt or dress and stand to pee, I'll do it then too. Beats having to sit on toilet seats covered in piss.

And yes, I am a girl.

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I sit sometimes I stand. If I am out drinking with the guys, I stand , and i piss real far over 7 ft. and straight up over 6 ft. If Im home and casual I sit and piss, who gives a shit. Sometimes there is nothing better in the world than taking a nice hot shit or piss.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love it if my BF started to sit rather than stand... I HATE those damn yellow stains around the bottom of the toilet!!!! :mad: Won't touch 'em either - he's learned to use that toilet brush pretty handily. Yuk.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I sit down to pee most of the time. My bladder doesn't contract evenly. (Spinal cord nerve damage) And it sometimes back sprays. Hell it may spray most anywhere. It didn't take but one or two times when that happened and I looked like I had pissed IN my pants, that I started siting down. Fortunately I was wearing black pants and no one noticed.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

After 3 piercing,I find it easier to sit down at home,Cigarbabe appriciates it too.