Size Ridicule - LPSG vs Measurection - Equal???

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not like being ridiculed, but it's more like becoming a sex symbol, you know, a big dick guy. I mean all of my friends envy me.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6.75x6.25.........nope......though some have said it could be bigger (they must be into baseball bats or something lol)

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I'm smalll and I have been ridiculed. But surprizingly seldom. Most people realize that there is little one can do about it, and besides, there's much more to a man than cock size.

I used to have a complex about my small size and was embarrassed about it. But I now accept that I'm small and never fell embarrassed anymore. It still gives me and my gf enormous pleasure and I enjoy what I've got to the full.

I still fantasize about having an enormous dick and big heavy low hanging balls, but that's a fantasy. I don't let that get in the way of enjoying what I have. My gf says I have a "fox terrior" model that is ever ready and can bark all day and night. She says a lot of "great dane" models mainly lie sleeping in the corner. So, there are pros and cons to everything.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I'm smalll and I have been ridiculed. But surprizingly seldom. Most people realize that there is little one can do about it, and besides, there's much more to a man than cock size.

I used to have a complex about my small size and was embarrassed about it. But I now accept that I'm small and never fell embarrassed anymore. It still gives me and my gf enormous pleasure and I enjoy what I've got to the full.

I still fantasize about having an enormous dick and big heavy low hanging balls, but that's a fantasy. I don't let that get in the way of enjoying what I have. My gf says I have a "fox terrior" model that is ever ready and can bark all day and night. She says a lot of "great dane" models mainly lie sleeping in the corner. So, there are pros and cons to everything.

Yes, you should be proud of what you have. Big dicks usually find it difficult to have sex.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.....

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this."

I joined Measurection several years ago and, for awhile anyway, got along fine. I was even asked to become a moderator over there. (I declined).

I dunno. I never deliberately "flaunted my wares" (although I DID register my dimensions when I signed up). My posts for the most part down-played being bigger. Instead, I tried to convey THE OTHER SIDE of being large...the challenges in everyday life, etc.. I wanted the average or smaller guys to realize they didn't have life too bad NOT being big. Some Measurection members appreciated what I said. Some apparently didn't.

My comments must have (finally) wore thin. I started getting flamed and flamed pretty significantly by some of THEIR moderators, one in particular.

So, I just backed off from that point.

Oh, I still visit over there.

But I seldom post responses to their chit chat.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know how many will respond, but a lot of the really big guys on here have, at one time or another, been made fun of. Unless they run into a really hung guy, I doubt how many average guys were made fun of. Most guys are average, whether we want to believe that, or not. A lot of it isn't malicious ridicule for big guys, it is more of a reputation thing. It's being called, horse, pony boy, king dong, and crap like that, and others wanting to see if it's true. That can get tiresome, as well. I remember my Grandad telling about making fun of a really large guy he was in the Army with.

Anything that is outside of what's common in your group will bring ridicule.
It may be skin color, height, religion, nationality, glasses, etc. That's just the way people are. I have gotten some off comments because of my Norse heritage. One guy said "yeah, those Vikings like to hit people over the head with a mace". I didn't take offense to it, but some would have. I have also been called, " hot rod, hoss, horse, big foot, and cat in the hat".
The "cat in the hat" came from my wearing a cap that had "Cat Diesel Power" on it, for years. None of that really bothered me either.

Like my Dad, and Grandad told me, if you get picked at for being taller, bigger, stronger, or smarter, those doing the picking are just jealous.
Even so it's still annoying, at times. I don't pay any attention to anything anybody says anymore. Unless it gets physically threatening, I ignore it.

To answer your question directly, yes, I was picked at over penis size.
This happened around the age of puberty. Those who were calling me small were ahead of me in puberty. Some of them for good reason, they were older than I was by a year or even two. I never heard any comments after I got to high school. I guess things evened out.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9 1/4 x 6 1/4-
and I HAVE been ridiculed about it-
Not for anyt lack of size, mind you, but thiose "slip up " moments, like getting out of a swimming pool or lake and my erection is sticking (a) Straight up out of my shorts, (b) hanging out of my swim-trunks leg, or (c)just bolt upright straining agains those selfsame shorts.

To be honest, I think thoes that HAVE ridiculed me were doing it more out of spite thsn in jest.

Oh well... what can ya do ???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may be a broad sweeping generalization but it has been my experience in America that anything which is not within the expected norm is open to ridicule.

A LPSG member posted that many big dick guys have been ridiculed. I read the post and then I commented that perhaps a small percentage of big guys have been, but average penis size guys have had it happen more often, and small penis size guys much more often.

Another LPSG member followed my post and stated that I was incorrect. That guys with big dicks have been ridiculed just as often.

Please post your penis size and whether you have been ridiculed or not.

I'm not a member of measurection, but have thought about joining just to get their response to this.

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 8x6 and I've never been ridiculed. A buddy of mine once called me by some kinda humorous names referring to my size when I was trying to chat up some girls. They giggled...

...and I went home alone. :frown1:

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I have ever been ridiculed...There's a time and place to pull the big cock card. I only where compression shorts when athletically active so they do a damn good job of covering me up. In the locker room I'm very respectful and wear a towel until I'm ready to jump back in compression shorts.

I'm like my alter ego on the net in real life I'd never accentuate my bulge or try to garner attention. I'm so lucky for what I have cuz the alternative would have changed my whole game. Then I get on here and all that pent up sexuality is unleashed!

I get more ridicule on here for not being a braggert or boaster than in reality. I love it all though, how could we ever get stronger if people didn't try to tear us down?

"Without struggle there is no progress." Frederick Douglass

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I was made fun of at school. I was embarassed when girls made comments, but it didn't really bother me. The worst side effect of this for me was that it took me quite a long time to realise that there was more to being good in bed than just producing the big knob.

I have caught guys looking at me with real hatred in their eyes when in communal showers.

I have had a woman tell me that my cock was just obscene, and she didn't mean it in an OMFG way. And quite recently I had a woman tell me that she thought that I should see a doctor about it :rolleyes:

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm now 8"x6"

I was ridiculed by my classmates for being small but as I got older things just caught up. I realize people are assholes but I'll be Mr. BlanketGeneralization here as say they were all a bunch of closetcases.