Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to do that; I'll even sniff the t-shirts, but I definitely prefer to sniff the boxer briefs of either of the 2 guys staying at my house (we all have separate rooms). I'm in heaven when I am sniffing their undies!!

BoyBot-

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I smelled my former roommates underwear once or twice when he'd leave them in the bathroom after a shower. Sadly they were never as ripe as I’d like them to be, but just smelling them was enough for me cause he was very attractive
Was it the only thing that happened with him ?

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it the only thing that happened with him ?
No, he was very affectionate straight dude, but cuddled with me once or twice while we waited for the rest of the household to get ready when we’d have roomies night out. He’d randomly hold my hand when we were all in the kitchen just talking. At times he’d go “hey...I love you”.

And then he’d do fun things like make his pecs bounce (he was one of those tall fit frat boys), walk around shirtless and sometimes he’d even walk around in a towel if he was about to shower or had just showered. One time he hugged me from behind when he was just in a towel and I swear I could feel a boner coming on (not gonna blame him). It was even more obvious cause we kept talking and he pulled the front of the towel away from his body a bit (so that the towel wouldn’t create a dick print I assume) and I was able to see his trimmed pubes a bit...but never his actual cock

delacruzndj

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d love doing this for such a long time! I’ve stolen several pairs from roommates. One of them used to buy expensive sexy briefs that smelled amazing and always had cum stains.

I’ve stayed at my best friend’s brother’s house several times now. He’s this sexy fit hairy guy. He always wears tight clothes and has a big bulge. Couldn’t resist to take a couple of his underwear and they smelled so good. Can’t stop thinking about him.

Another time, while in college, we were working on a long project an spent several nights working at my teachers house (she was helping us and she enjoyed the company). She was about 50 years old and was dating a hot 30 year old guy. One night I realized their laundry basket was in the bathroom. I found a way to take a pair of his tiny boxer briefs. They smelled so so good. My favorites so far.

Also my female neighbor gave me a copy of her keys so I could feed her cats while she was away. One time she was dating a really hot German guy. They went away for a week so u had to go into her apartment and feed the cats. I took the opportunity and looked through her boyfriend luggage. Found a couple of sexy boxers (took one for myself).

I can’t resist the adrenaline of doing it and knowing I can smell and touch where their dick was. Suck a turn on for me. Specially if I find the guy uses a nice brand or a sexy one, maybe a very silky fabric that feels nice to the touch.

I have so so many stories about this if you want more.

BoyBot-

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, he was very affectionate straight dude, but cuddled with me once or twice while we waited for the rest of the household to get ready when we’d have roomies night out. He’d randomly hold my hand when we were all in the kitchen just talking. At times he’d go “hey...I love you”.

And then he’d do fun things like make his pecs bounce (he was one of those tall fit frat boys), walk around shirtless and sometimes he’d even walk around in a towel if he was about to shower or had just showered. One time he hugged me from behind when he was just in a towel and I swear I could feel a boner coming on (not gonna blame him). It was even more obvious cause we kept talking and he pulled the front of the towel away from his body a bit (so that the towel wouldn’t create a dick print I assume) and I was able to see his trimmed pubes a bit...but never his actual cock
You’re story is really sweet... are you still in contact with him ?

BoyBot-

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’d love doing this for such a long time! I’ve stolen several pairs from roommates. One of them used to buy expensive sexy briefs that smelled amazing and always had cum stains.

I’ve stayed at my best friend’s brother’s house several times now. He’s this sexy fit hairy guy. He always wears tight clothes and has a big bulge. Couldn’t resist to take a couple of his underwear and they smelled so good. Can’t stop thinking about him.

Another time, while in college, we were working on a long project an spent several nights working at my teachers house (she was helping us and she enjoyed the company). She was about 50 years old and was dating a hot 30 year old guy. One night I realized their laundry basket was in the bathroom. I found a way to take a pair of his tiny boxer briefs. They smelled so so good. My favorites so far.

Also my female neighbor gave me a copy of her keys so I could feed her cats while she was away. One time she was dating a really hot German guy. They went away for a week so u had to go into her apartment and feed the cats. I took the opportunity and looked through her boyfriend luggage. Found a couple of sexy boxers (took one for myself).

I can’t resist the adrenaline of doing it and knowing I can smell and touch where their dick was. Suck a turn on for me. Specially if I find the guy uses a nice brand or a sexy one, maybe a very silky fabric that feels nice to the touch.

I have so so many stories about this if you want more.
So true, I FEEL you ! That's the same for me, so exciting to know that a fucking dick was there and probably put some cum on it...

I once was in charge of feeding the pets at my girlfriend’s father’s house... couldn’t resist of looking for his underwear in the laundry basket... couldn’t resist neither of wearing him and cumming inside, I felt so hot back then

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re story is really sweet... are you still in contact with him ?
Yeah, I am. He’s actually still roommates with one of my friends. We agreed on doing something once this pandemic died down and it’s safe to gather.

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s cool ! What’s the thing you planned ?

UPDATE: I saw him today. I drove by to drop off my keys since I don’t live there anymore and of course he opens the door in just swim shorts (no shirt). We talked a little bit and then I asked him if it was ok if I hugged him cause I missed him so we hugged and then he cracked my back like a glow stick (something he’d do often when I lived there). As I was about to head out he asked me if I’d do him a favor (to rub aloe vera on his back since he was sunburnt) which I gladly accepted. I was able to massage his back for like a minute or two and then I hugged him goodbye and told him I’d see him soon.

BoyBot-

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
UPDATE: I saw him today. I drove by to drop off my keys since I don’t live there anymore and of course he opens the door in just swim shorts (no shirt). We talked a little bit and then I asked him if it was ok if I hugged him cause I missed him so we hugged and then he cracked my back like a glow stick (something he’d do often when I lived there). As I was about to head out he asked me if I’d do him a favor (to rub aloe vera on his back since he was sunburnt) which I gladly accepted. I was able to massage his back for like a minute or two and then I hugged him goodbye and told him I’d see him soon.
Love this !

Reactions: TheHorrorPapi

massi23ita

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to Barcelona for a weekend and I booked a room via Airbnb: the host was a really hot gay couple, Italian and Argentinian guys, 25/30 yo. In the shared bathroom I found their used underwear and I can’t resist: I took them and I smelled and sniffed, looking for precum and cum stains. It was really really hot...

boff1987

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely not alone man... I’ve been more recently into sniffing a guys underwear. Love the smell of a ripe uncut cock still lingering in the pouch!

There’s a guy I see pretty regularly who puts on the same BIKE jockstrap for me and let’s me go to town sniffing and worshiping his uncut bulge. There’s something really hot about being able to smell the scent of his manhood through the jock with just a dribble of precum seeping out. The anticipation kills me!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college I chose to stay off campus in a small apartment with a friend so we were roommates. There was one restroom for the both of us and we were both 2 bachelors often in a rush so cleaning up after ourselves took a backseat. There'd be times he would come out of the restroom from showering and I'd be waiting at the door in nothing but a towel ready to hop in. Sometimes he's just step out and leave the water running so I could just hop in. I remember sometimes stepping out into a pile of his dirty clothes left on the floor. There were always a pair of his underwear somewhere in the pile. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes I'd see his briefs in the pile and would be slightly turned on by them. Sometimes I'd pick them up and they'd be sweaty because the guy sweated pretty heavily. If I knew that he was out of the apartment I'd take a few minutes to bury my face into the crotch area which always had a very strong scent. The pouch was always stretched out after a full day's use because his balls were humongous. Every now and then I'd glimpse of a few brown pubes stuck in the fabric. It was so damn erotic to me and I'd be horned up just from smelling his ball sweat. I was always careful to place his underwear back in the same spot just in case he was setting me up to see if they were being moved.