So I got turned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
is she a bitch?
or were you offending her by being a letch?

could be either.
He was being a fucking asshole. I didn't do anything but lay out the floor plan, he asked for my number, I told him to get lost. He persisted and I told him I would report him for harassment.
Her loss, but maybe she didn't appreciate that you were justing trying get in her pants. Her comments may be more in regards to that than what she really thinks of you. She may have actually liked you very much. Your approach was inept.
He's inept.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I receive a message called "What's your number?" saying:
-I really want to keep intouch with you, and get to know you.
-Tragic, that's not going to happen.
-Why ? you don't want some black dick ?
-No, I'm quite content with my boyfriend thanks.
-Whynot keep intouch just incase he fucks up ? I could take over.
-Because I want someone better looking than you. I have 4 boys lined up if it fails with him, don't worry I wont be searching for scum off this site. Standards. I have them.
-LOL@better looking than me. Scum is judging guys by looks, if I was all about looks not sure you would be on my radar. But I guess you have enough guys on your table already. Good Luck.
-Yeah I don't need self absorbed people in my life, you think your something special, but you really aren't. I turned you down and now you're trying to get back at me, and failing. You probably don't have luck in real life with girls either, cause you're creepy.
-Oh boy, you trying to be too significant. LOL@you being the one to tell me I aint special. Anyways, when you're in Toronto just bring the tight pussy you speak of to me, and quit talking about me like you know me.
-People like you don't get near this perfect pussy. Sorry. You can quit messaging me back, this is quite over and I will report you for harassment.

So yes, I am a cunt, but he totally deserved it. I am arrogant, I love going for the jugular, thanks for the expression. It explains Think Kink perfectly.

To the OP: Since you dragged this out here, you are ugly and you have a serious lack of personality. I could tell from a mile away that you wanted me for sex and I'll say it again, I'm too good for someone like you. I will now sit and watch as everyone takes back what they said, when they know what you really said to me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well...everyone is not everyone's "type"....and thank god for that...could you imagine the chaos if everyone was turned on by everyone??? :eek:

As for her nasty remarks...assuming there is no backstory...she is just one of those people that goes for the jugular when a simple push will do. Do you really want someone like THAT in your life???

Fuck her (figuratively speaking, of course)...don't buy into her sociopath games. If it eats at you, then she wins....don't let her personality disorder become yours.
LOL my personality disorders have nothing to do with rejecting a guy. There is nothing remotely interesting for me there. I'm worth way more than being anyones fuck buddy.

bigrider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I receive a message called "What's your number?" saying:
-I really want to keep intouch with you, and get to know you.
-Tragic, that's not going to happen.
-Why ? you don't want some black dick ?
-No, I'm quite content with my boyfriend thanks.
-Whynot keep intouch just incase he fucks up ? I could take over.
-Because I want someone better looking than you. I have 4 boys lined up if it fails with him, don't worry I wont be searching for scum off this site. Standards. I have them.
-LOL@better looking than me. Scum is judging guys by looks, if I was all about looks not sure you would be on my radar. But I guess you have enough guys on your table already. Good Luck.
-Yeah I don't need self absorbed people in my life, you think your something special, but you really aren't. I turned you down and now you're trying to get back at me, and failing. You probably don't have luck in real life with girls either, cause you're creepy.
-Oh boy, you trying to be too significant. LOL@you being the one to tell me I aint special. Anyways, when you're in Toronto just bring the tight pussy you speak of to me, and quit talking about me like you know me.
-People like you don't get near this perfect pussy. Sorry. You can quit messaging me back, this is quite over and I will report you for harassment.

So yes, I am a cunt, but he totally deserved it. I am arrogant, I love going for the jugular, thanks for the expression. It explains Think Kink perfectly.

To the OP: Since you dragged this out here, you are ugly and you have a serious lack of personality. I could tell from a mile away that you wanted me for sex and I'll say it again, I'm too good for someone like you. I will now sit and watch as everyone takes back what they said, when they know what you really said to me.

excuse me but may i be 5th in line, haha sorry had to do it

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
wow, OP that was fucking lame, I retire my battery acid comment, I thought this was in real in life. But, on the other hand, this amuses me...greatly.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on. Im not sure why she assumed I class myself as special. But is it normal for a girl to become bitter because a guy is trying to get close ? I have never had a girl insult me in that manner.

Well, let's see: you screwed up your approach, you had horny intent, etc. But you are not ugly, in fact quite the opposite. Another moment I'm glad I'm gay: I've never had another guy EVER tell me that I'm ugly, not even online let alone in person.....

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on. Im not sure why she assumed I class myself as special. But is it normal for a girl to become bitter because a guy is trying to get close ? I have never had a girl insult me in that manner.

I just looked at your gallery. You're not ugly. I'm 48 years old, and have observed human bahavior for 38 of those years; therefore, I feel qualified to give you this advice: ignore women.
If you absolutely and completely ignore them, they will come to you. Put a ring on your left ringfinger and they will be drawn to you like moths to flames. Women are a game, learn that now and never forget it.
You've heard that a man chases a woman til she catches him? Don't do it. Range your attitude from disinterested to unattainable, and you will have what you want soon.
Rule #1: never put ourself out for the female, and, especially, don't talk to them. Be ultradirect when saying what little you must.
Take your cue from the birds and the fish, and the rest of the animals: the male is the beautiful one -- he's the goods -- and it is true for humans as well. The strong body and will of the natural male is hot, and those things don't fade nearly as soon as the things that make the young female lovely. She fades at 29, he continues to bloom until his late 50s if he cares for himself. "Distinguished" they will call him, which just means they think they smell money. (No man wants to be called "distinguished" by a woman any more than she wants to be called "old girl" by a man.) Variety spices his life, and he needs to keep no woman.
Put your nose in the air where it belongs and keep it there, and you'll hold all the cards. Go get a little black book, you'll need it a week from now.
Sorry to destroy your illusion, but they are not so sweet. It's not their fault, but their mothers keep teaching them the old myths, God knows why. Women know nothing about men, and they will never learn.
Go online and browse for statistics such as the total dollars paid by men to women in alimony and "child support" in the United States weekly, and you will see who's been running our country.
And you will see why I, a man, look on the big dick website. Now that's sweet...

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOOOOW

I didn't make this thread for you, and this wasn't the first time we spoke.

But I was focused on your way of rejecting me, telling me I wasn't special without me claiming to be special. I just found that to be odd. I know you read this thread and see everyone calling you bad names, and felt like you had to clear things up. I didn't mention this a website experience for a reason. I'm not into the drama.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's best you stop, and let the thread continue to flow. I'm not emotionally attached to you so i'm not sure exactly what the fuck you are trying to prove here. Why should I see you as anything but pussy ? Do I even fucking know you ? Do you think i'm a nerd who would actually seek a serious relationship from meth head who sleeps with guys on cam while others view live ? You notice I took your bitterness with great restraint because deep down I don't take you seriously, or actually believe we could hook up. I am a security officer, when the job gets boring ill talk to anyone, even you. But being a security officer I have naturally friendly personality, and i'm not mean spirited.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It's best you stop, and let the thread continue to flow. I'm not emotionally attached to you so i'm not sure exactly what the fuck you are trying to prove here. Why should I see you as anything but pussy ? Do I even fucking know you ? Do you think i'm a nerd who would actually seek a serious relationship from meth head who sleeps with guys on cam while others view live ? You notice I took your bitterness with great restraint because deep down I don't take you seriously, or actually believe we could hook up. I am a security officer, when the job gets boring ill talk to anyone, even you. But being a security officer I have naturally friendly personality, and i'm not mean spirited.
You're funny, I'll give you that. But take your minimum wage job and kiss my ass. I'm a highly educated, I've graduated out of 3 secondary school programs. Okay you don't scare me with your words, you are pretty much a nobody. Before this thread no one knew who you were. You have few posts and barely any comments on your pictures.

I'm trying to prove to people that you are a class act. I got called names because you made me out to be a bad person. You harassed me and like a caged dog I bit the fuck back. Everyone is licking your wounds for you, saying that you're good looking, blah blah blah, be thankful everyone has an opinion.

I'm not bitter at all, I just put it how it is. I turned you down, you try to slight me in a thread, you're lower than low. You're now attacking my drug use because you have nothing better to attack me for. Your attack method is weak man, I'm not down on myself because I can use drugs and have fun. Bet you're sad because your job doesn't allow for that. And yes I play on cam, it shows I have an open mind and can enjoy life for what it is for me, stress free and open.

So you got turned down? And now people know why.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
she's "just pussy" you felt the need to seek solice publicly about rejecting you, you can't handle a "pussy" like kink , she's to much of a ride man, let the thread "flow" down the toilet befor you dig yourself into deep everybody gets shot down bro, take it like a man and go on

and no one calls her a meth ho but ME!...... and i only do it to turn her on!:wink:

"just pussy"..... please

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
she's "just pussy" you felt the need to seek solice publicly about rejecting you, you can't handle a "pussy" like kink , she's to much of a ride man, let the thread "flow" down the toilet befor you dig yourself into deep everybody gets shot down bro, take it like a man and go on

and no one calls her a meth ho but ME!...... and i only do it to turn her on!:wink:

"just pussy"..... please
Bahaha thanks hun.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

"just pussy"..... please

Yes she is just pussy to me, but I have always been respectful to her. Maybe her expectation is too high, because I don't think any woman from this website could see me as more than just dick. After getting to know me of course their opinion may change, but i'm quite comfortable being considered as just dick in the beginning. Anything more would have to be a lie.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Bahaha thanks hun.

no need, thats so fucking bitch made, M.R pulled that shit once ain't even tried talking to her since.....

i love how the bar punks are ALLL about the girl untill she says no and then the "FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY ANYWAY, HO!" comes rolling out of their closet case mouthes like a pullstring doll....

dude, take your B.B.C and runn back down the yellow brick road and get some balls dorthy

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes she is just pussy to me, but I have always been respectful to her.
I am not "just pussy" to anyone. I am not anyone's fuck whore. I have very strong friendships with every guy I've slept with. You did not respect me at all, don't even claim that. If you respected me, you would have stopped when I told you I was taken. My boyfriend is a member of this site, he joined when we became friends.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
no need, thats so fucking bitch made, M.R pulled that shit once ain't even tried talking to her since.....

i love how the bar punks are ALLL about the girl untill she says no and then the "FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY ANYWAY, HO!" comes rolling out of their closet case mouthes like a pullstring doll....

dude, take your B.B.C and runn back down the yellow brick road and get some balls dorthy
MR is a sweetheart. And this clown was the second person to try that move on me in two days when this originally happened, I didn't do much to the first guy, so I let the second guy have it.

I agree it takes more balls to handle me than any wild bull.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're funny, I'll give you that. But take your minimum wage job and kiss my ass. I'm a highly educated, I've graduated out of 3 secondary school programs. Okay you don't scare me with your words, you are pretty much a nobody. Before this thread no one knew who you were. You have few posts and barely any comments on your pictures.

I'm trying to prove to people that you are a class act. I got called names because you made me out to be a bad person. You harassed me and like a caged dog I bit the fuck back. Everyone is licking your wounds for you, saying that you're good looking, blah blah blah, be thankful everyone has an opinion.

I'm not bitter at all, I just put it how it is. I turned you down, you try to slight me in a thread, you're lower than low. You're now attacking my drug use because you have nothing better to attack me for. Your attack method is weak man, I'm not down on myself because I can use drugs and have fun. Bet you're sad because your job doesn't allow for that. And yes I play on cam, it shows I have an open mind and can enjoy life for what it is for me, stress free and open.

So you got turned down? And now people know why.

Thats quite interesting, I don't understand why you believe speaking about my wage would matter to me. Whats going on in your head ?

And hold on, do you really believe I think I got turned down ? :eek: :eek:

Or is it i'm confident enough to claim being rejection and tell the world about it for the sake of a discussion ?

You're coming from a very twisted angle, it really intrigues me. Because i'm not aware of women trying to make a point to guys they assume only want sex from them. If I only want sex, why would I care about anything outside sleeping with you ?

Were you really trying to E-hurt my feelings ?

PS I currently work for $18 per hour, it's not the biggest income but i'm not the kind of guy who really cares about wages. It doesn't make me or bring me down.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Yes she is just pussy to me, but I have always been respectful to her. Maybe her expectation is too high, because I don't think any woman from this website could see me as more than just dick. After getting to know me of course their opinion may change, but i'm quite comfortable being considered as just dick in the beginning. Anything more would have to be a lie.

Man, that's pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.