Straight as Hell but only liked by Gay Men

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i remember one guy from work who sort of had the hots for me.. he emailed me something business related but in a friendly way, so i emailed him the same way (probably thought i was flirting with him).. then some colleague of mine (who became one good friend) emailed me asking me if i was gay coz someone likes me... then i asked who it was, and it was him... i told her to say to that guy that i'm flattered but i don't sway that way (i got that from some show i was watching the night before)..

i think that guy got fired.. but not because of this..

before he left he told that friend of mine that he's still hoping that he'll see me in a gay club at some point and that we'll hook up... haha.. was also told he was into asian guys (which is why i was a target) and that there was another guy he's got the hots for.. :)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

How odd.:confused:

Saying trash all those times triggered the voice activated Trash magnet. :wink:

http://www.lpsg.org/134601-meet-trash.html#post2141104

I'm ...just "sleepin' around", with lots of different ladies. That's just the way I like it. Trash is "trash", indeed...

:smile:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Aliscool, here are some things to think about. You seemed conflicted about your sexuality because of how you implied that there was something wrong with gay sex even though you do things that are widely considered gay.
But you may be straight as you claim because you later imply that deep down you are searching for true love from a woman. Maybe you are a straight guy that is settling for less desired homosexual sex out of loneliness.
Perhaps you come from a culture that considers everyone straight because of the ability to reproduce and allows for the occasional (or frequent in some cases) cock curiosity of most men have by making homosexual sex an alright alternative when you have not found true love.
Another issue you have is the way you word things. In text it sounds confusing if not harsh at times. You may be scaring women by seeming angry or conflicted.
I am not sure what you meant by listing black white and Mexican as people you don['t want to be like. It sounded very racist. But detached from the way you worded it, perhaps you were generalizing about ALL guys in the club scene and how they degrade the whole notion of love by making it a game. That is what I took when you made comments about not needing material things for love.
So yeah, you are looking for true love. There are many obstacles. All people want true love, but first they want practicality, intelligence and clarity. If you have none of those things, it is going to be very difficult in most circles. I would say stop thinking about it and work on improving yourself. Go out and do things. You can start small. Take a walk in the neighborhood. Then you can go bigger...take a self improvement class. Now and then post or respond to personal ads online if meeting women in real life is slow.
And if you ever decide you just want to get laid, try craigslist. Respond to 100 if you have to. Women want sex too.

Last edited:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well thanks I am ok with myself what I feel is right the only reason I have asked men to Cam with me is to have some fun it is not a Gay thing it is a getting my rocks off anyway I can because a Woman will not help me . . .

People know when others like what they see. If you train yourself to be activated and excited by man, then others will also notice and you will be on their gaydar.

I believe in True Love True Love is not having a Job Money Cars Trucks a Home Toys it is none of this not in my eyes and never will be

This sounds very romantic and naive. You really need to rethink this perspective.

I have no idea why I have been/am attractive to gay men since they are not my target get laid demographic. And my target demographic - healthy, thin, attractive,sensual, libidinous, mentally balanced, emotionally stable, insanely witty and socially brilliant women seem to be mute.

Interesting . . . That sounds like a lot of straight acting gay men I know sans a penis. Maybe gay men pick-up on that you desire these qualities, then decide to give it a shot despite being male.

Mmmm . . . all women would be a lot more like men if they were less curvy, had more predictable moods, and had a higher more direct sex drive.

Last edited:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Though I am one of the older men on this site, I do remember that, just like the other guys I knew, we all thought of ourselves as just "regular guys" and I still think that I am not really that far from the norm.

Why does a horny fifteen year old bond with another horny fifteen year old and enjoy without any feelings of guilt or abnormality a two year relationship that featured what has had to be the usual since time began: we learned by doing and we did it all?

My take on that is that we did what came naturally and it seemed so right; the sex confirmed the bond between us.

What I did find abnormal was my stint in the U.S. Army with that super-abundance of sexually attractive males some of whom you knew had the "hots" for you as you had the "hots" for them and the Army's determination that no "queers" or even those open to m2m sexual activity had any place in the U.S. Army. Fortunately, my on-going relationship with a young lady back home sustained me but I was not broken-hearted when she married; I had plans for my further education and career.

While I did not expect to find another partner, male or female, the fact that I had a roommate who was apparently drawn to me became very clear and I was receptive. Very soon we were sexual partners. I was his first! Something similar happened when I shared a house with a fellow teacher in Seattle. He was also a sexual innocent when we met, but he was easy to love and I was delighted when the love became sexual. Incidentally, both of them did what seemed to be expected of us all back then; they married, but were soon divorced. Both have gay partners but do not live with their partners.

When one has lived as a married man for many happy years one might be excused to think of oneself as straight, but, deep down, one knows different. I have been a faithful partner in all my relationshps, but I must confess that I do miss m2m sex. I would label myself as ambisexual rather than bisexual because I have known the joy of sex with both men and women. I loved all my partners back then and I love them still. And, when we meet that old feeling remains.

We are all different, but there is nothing wrong with being grateful about being sexually attractive to other persons.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the same area. It's flattering, but also kinda makes me sad because I have man hitting on me and not women

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any Men out in the world have the same thing happen or happening to you any advice for me to change this.

This same thing happens to me. I don't come off as gay in any way (at least, I think). But for some reason, gay guys are almost always coming up to me, hitting on me.

D

deleted136887

This thread belongs in funny stuff,fictitious stories....
To meet girls, go where they are.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OP, if you really don't think you're at least partially gay and considerably racist, no amount of talking here will help. If your intent in this thread, however, was to provide fodder for humor by many posters, you did a great job; you're the ultimate straight man in one way, at least. In any case, this is the most amusing thread this new boy in town has read.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It's a jewish thing. The whole BBC lie was started in Hollywood to promote interracial breeding and to eventually wipeout the caucasian race.

True so True not all Black Dudes Have Big-Huge Dicks it is all a Lie made up by Jews and White Women.

Yes I have and they would rather be with dirty ass Player White-Mexican-Black TRASH sorry if someone will get mad for me saying the truth.This is what Women like ( Trash ).

Considerably racist indeed.:cool:

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It means you need to approach and stop waiting around like a fag. (I don't mean that in an offensive way, but I believe that wording gets my message across best)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It means you need to approach and stop waiting around like a fag. (I don't mean that in an offensive way, but I believe that wording gets my message across best)
Yeah, not so sure about that. There's probably better wording you could use to get your message across.

Jeezhus Keerhyst, what's with all the racist/homophobic language?

Here's a tip y'all, if you need to say it's not meant to be offensive, it's probably offensive.

Last edited: