Survivor One World

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Colton really blew it with his behavior tonight. I don't like him either, but I'm glad he's on the show. I'm really enjoying this season so far.

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
he got rid of bill, i cant stand his queeny ass, he just wanted some of that big black dick and couldnt get it and who is he to tell bill or anyone what they should do with their life! the only black he has as a friend is his maid? bullshit i never will watch that show again...good luck bill! sexiest guy on the show!!!!!!! midget kinda cute 2 lol

S

SirConcis

*during* tribal, the men should have decided to write "colton" on their votes after the way he behaved at tribal. Blindsight and he would have been killed by his own stupid strategy.

Bill wanted to speak and clear things up and he refused. That should have been a very clear sign that Colton had serious problems. And at tribal, his criticism of Bill because of the type of work should have resulted in "we can't keep someone with such intolerance in our tribe".

Leif could have said "I may have spilled some beans, but that remained without our own tribe, I didn't commune with the opposing tribe".

They must have edited a lot of things out. Bill voted for Leif instead of Colton.

The men should have stood their ground and told Colton it was ridicuous to volunteer to go to tribal and told Colton that if he couldn't stand Bill for a few extra days, that he should be the one leaving.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never been accused of racism before, but I'd like to think my response to such an accusation wouldn't be to name people in my life of that particular race. Why do people do that?

Bill was definitely not my favorite, but Colton is just a horrendous person. The things he was calling Leif... and everyone on the men's team just seems so subservient to him. It's like voters in America. Don't they realize the majority has the real power?

S

SirConcis

It is interesting that Colton complains so much about Bill, yet the editors have not shown enough footage showing Bill being an asshole. Yet, they certaintly showed a lot of footage showing colton being an asshole.

When Colton refused the olive branch from Bill and refused to talk to him, Bill should have turned around and spoken to the others pointing to Colton's tamper tantrum and suggest a total blindsight to get rid of him.

This season, my suspicions that the show is more staged than it appears are rising. First, Colton refuses to deal with any of the men and deals only with women until he gets his immunity idol and suddently comes back to th men and becomes the leader ????

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This season, my suspicions that the show is more staged than it appears are rising. First, Colton refuses to deal with any of the men and deals only with women until he gets his immunity idol and suddently comes back to th men and becomes the leader ????

Every season is a bit more scripted and contrived than the year before, and sometimes I laugh when I realize that during the "casual" conversations, "spontaneous" disputes and "private" talks there are camera and sound crews standing right there to capture it all. Despite the alleged primitive setting, I occasionally note freshly-shampooed hair and freshly-laundered clothes. At least they hide the bottled water and the portapotty!

In the first season they tried being somewhat real, but now they often don't bother.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never understood why people are so afraid to get rid of the holder of the idol. It only takes up to two weeks. That idol isn't that big of a deal. The girls seem to stop looking for theirs.