The autumn NYC Jason_Els Meet and Greet

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the Jason Meet-N-Greet is the one and only effort to get together, isnt it?
Goes to a good cause anyway.
Hope yall have a grand time.

We've actually had several M-n-Gs here in FtL, in addition to several members randomly meeting occasionally for drinks or whatever. One LPSGer paid me a call at work just last night.

Jason wanted desperately to come down here at least once, but sadly fate intervened before it was possible :frown1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We've actually had several M-n-Gs here in FtL, in addition to several members randomly meeting occasionally for drinks or whatever.

But Jason's was the original. It's somewhat ironic that he was the one who got us all together, starting this.

And thank god for that. :wink:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too! Ack my place is an Ebay nightmare right now forgive me Fleshlight!

Oh, my. It took my about a full minute to realize that you weren't apologizing to a lubricated silicone sleeve.

That was weird, the picture in my head of you treating an actual Fleshlight as you would a houseguest: "And now, Flesh, would you like some coffee in the parlor?"

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'all have fun...I'll sit here in the middle of stinking nowhere Kentucky with nothing and no one to do and be ticked off at the Metro Atlanta people for being afraid someone might find out who they are.... sheesh. :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've already told Nick8 this but I'm going to make the announcement here.
Unfortunately, I cannot make it. I'm going to be out of town for family stuff and business on Friday afternoon till Monday night. :sad:

Hopefully some of the out of towners are staying in New York a little longer than the weekend?

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH NO Vinyl! We will miss you for sure! Is there an app to send you a feed?! heee.

Fleshy I sent you a text I'm getting a new air mattress! heee

I was so hoping you'd give me a spin, Vinyl-baby!

And I JUST bought a cheap one that I was planning to return... but if you're getting one, I'll be happy to travel light!!! :cool:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, my. It took my about a full minute to realize that you weren't apologizing to a lubricated silicone sleeve.

That was weird, the picture in my head of you treating an actual Fleshlight as you would a houseguest: "And now, Flesh, would you like some coffee in the parlor?"

I guess you haven't seen his signatures.....lol...DOH!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Our Cali guest checked in this afternoon and the SoFla boys arrive tomorrow just after 1:00. Rhode Island gets here around 5:00, I think, so now we're just waiting for the tri-staters and the Noo Yawkahs.

Hors-d'oeuvres and drinks begin at the ungodly hour of 5:30 chez moi. That will probably more likely be a continuation of lunch. Pm me for the number and address.

Normally the Tavern doesn't take reservations. But I told them it was for a party who has had many large Mafia meetings there, and Claire remembered us. She'll hold the table for us.

See you at the table on the second floor by the windows at 7:00 although I'm sure we'll be there before that. Probably one of us will be meeting people outside (and I have a new beard, the result of a dare, unless I'm convinced to shave it off by then) so either look for us or come up!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Will there be any ladies attending this shindig? Ive never been to a meet and greet. Im a newbie. Where is it held?

Oh, yeah, there surely will be. And you should come. I didn't go to two or three of the first couple of them because I was too nervous but now that I have it was the best thing I've ever done because some of my best friends have come out of it.

The where and when is on the first page. It's tonight, at 7:00, at the Old Town Pub on 18th St. Please come. They literally never reserve tables, but for the NYMafia, they do. Ask for Claire. We'll be upstairs at the table by the windows.

Pm me if you want my mobile.