The Contract

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Jon, stop at once" said the man whom I assumed was b7 "you can not ingest the administrators cum in its raw state!!"
"mmmmm too late" I said "it tastes like heaven..... mmmmm" I sat there on the floor licking my cum soaked fingers

This behaviour was out of character for me I normally only enjoyed my own cum....but this tasted so wonderful I couldn't stop myself.........mmmmm

I reached out for some more of the heavenly goo but a surprisingly firm grip caught my wrist
"You must stop, your metabolism can't handle it" his voice had a genuine concern to it
"mmm but it's so nice mmmm so nice" my voice didn't sound like me..so distant, then it all went black.......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........I awoke in 'my' room, both B4 and b7 were standing vigil concern etched on their faces "Jon, Jon, are you with us?"
I was groggy and had a pounding headache
"yeah, I'm here" I managed
Relief spread across their faces and they both exhaled
"You had us worried there for a while" said B4 "that shouldn't have happened, on behalf of the group, you have our profound apologies. The administrators behaviour was completely out of order, he should have known the risk of his actions"
The memory of what had occured flooded back.
"Is he okay?
"he's recovering" said b7 "lust had the better of him, he reverted to his base carnal state, you must have arroused him in some way?"
"I had an erection, I think, it's a bit of a blur!"
"you were both lucky" said B4 "though we're not entirely sure if you have suffered any lasting effects!....it was without president"
"I feel fine except for a monster headache" I said lightly
"rest up for a couple of days......we can then resume the process" said b7..........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......"is there anything you need?" asked b4
"I'm fine" I said, then as an afterthought I added "perhaps a quick flash of that lovely cock of yours, to remind me of why I'm doing all this"
B4 and b7 made a knowing eye contact, and smiled, " of course" and he raised the caftan over his head and cast it aside.... ummmm voyeuristic heaven stood before me.
I'd already seen b4s beautiful cock and balls and the sight of them again sent my heart and mind racing, he gripped the base of his beautiful, heavy, tube of meat with his delicate hands and I watched in awe as slid his fingers along it's fabulous length to just below its swelling glans.
As if reading my thoughts and to my absolute delight.... whilst looking me straight in the eye he slowly lifted his throbbing cockhead to his mouth, stuck out his tongue and fully inserted it into it's dribbling, flaring slit. I sat there transfixed, mouth agape, involuntarily mimicking the motion of his tongue with my own. He closed his eyes and worked his tongue up and down, in and out, for what seemed like an age. Totally relaxed and absorbed with his self stimulation, a trickle of precum and saliva escaped his open mouth, made its way down his glistening chin and pooled in the hollow at the base of his neck.
I swallowed and imaged my tongue slipping into it's clear sticky depths..........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....I could feel my loins stirring, blood engorging my shaft, I automatically began to stimulate myself further with both hands, my sac was on fire! I could feel it's heat and it's usual tightening as my testicles moved of their own accord under the skin, my cock was so so ridiculously ridged it felt as though its skin was stretching beyond its normal limits.
I kept my eyes fixed on the scene before me!
B4s cockhead was turning a deep crimson and had enlarged to at least 5inches diameter tho the remainder of his monsterous cock, tho engorged and fatter, remained 'soft' and plyable...a fabulous mushroom headed beast.
B4S glans darkened further its skin taught and shinning, then grew to around what must have been 18inches circumference, almost as large as his head.
He played his tongue more and more over their impossibly tightness til he had what could only be described as an angry water melon at the end of a pulsating fleshy tube that remained unerect........ I came.... and sent a fountain the first spasm of cum flying over my head splattering against the bed headboard......oh.......'wow'. the second spurt smack in my face....my tongue licking as much as it could reach, I scooped up more of me from my cheeks and forehead and poured it from my hands filling my mouth and throat.....ummmm....I was in heaven......

Then too my total astonishment B4 began to force his, cartoonish sized, knob into his own mouth.......... like a snake his lower jaw opened further and further allowing him to push the whole head into it........belief was suspended at this sight and I sat there mouth agape my cum dripping down my throat and chin...... the impossible happened........he began to swallow!!!!!.... He gagged a little as the huge cockhead entered his throat but he continued and his skinny neck stretched to accommodate it.
You could clearly see the outline of his enormous glans inexorably moving further down his expanding throat....then with a slight gag he swallowed again drawing his cock into his mouth his ribcage expanded slightly as the melon entered his oesophagus and plunged deeper into his skeletal body..... another swallow and a bulge appeared below his ribs.............
........he stood there in front of me with a bulging abdomen having swallowed that unbelievable cock to his stomach...........

Reactions: ilpallazo

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......I was totally speechless, this was beyond anything I'd ever even imagined...I couldn't tear my eyes from the spectacle. This ultra skinny, strangely attractive 'man?' just stood there with his incomprehensibly huge glans bulging in his abdomen, his pulsating ostensibly flaccid cock hanging from his mouth. My eyes drifted from his head to his crotch, those gorgeous pendulous balls themselves the size of a volleyball churning gently............in all the 'excitment' I had completely forgotten about b7, looking around the room I discovered him 'hoovering' my cum from the wall and headboard with his large fleshy tongue. He turned towards me and began to lick my remnants from my chest and stomach inexorably moving towards my surprisingly still erect cock, he moved round kneeling between my legs and while looking directly into my eyes took both cock and balls in his mouth and throat
"Mmmmm" he sighed, he gulped me into his hot throat, I could feel my cock stretching, lenthaning in his throat and my balls filling his mouth.....I errupted again feeling my cum rushing from the head of my cock..... with a final swallow he let my spent genitals escape from between his lips....."mmmmm, lovely Jon" he said......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.... with a slight smile and without a pause he turned his attention to his 'colleague' instantly taking his whole scrotum in his mouth at the same time running his hands up and down in flaccid fleshy cock. This had the effect of causing it to become more and more engorged till it formed a pulsating arc from b4s crotch to his mouth...... Thick veins began to show on its previously smooth surface.......
As the cock got more and more engorged the bulge in b4s stomach became larger , as his cock became more erect and straightened, that huge bulge moved steadily back up his osophagus, re-entered his throat b4s neck stretched wider and wider........b7 swallowed on b4s balls causing a huge inflow of blood to his cock.....the bulge moved rapidly upward and with a loud'pop' sprang from his mouth the incredible knobhead crashed down onto b7s back.....B4 gulped air into his lungs staggered backwards fell into the chair directly behind him...he lay back in the chair panting while his cockhead rolled off b7s back and thudded to the floor

"What has just happened??" I said to myself "this is insane!!!!?".............

Reactions: ilpallazo and lhs

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....as B4 lay in the chair panting his cock began to 'shrink' back to its 'normal' unnatural size. I noted that through all the unreal display he had not cum!
With B4 in recovery b7 stood and removed his caftan, his cock hung to his knees, his balls weren't as large as b4s, tho still bigger than any normal man
He too lifted his cock to his mouth and kissed its delicious head.
"how do you feel Jon?" He smiled
"what just happened?" I gasped
"we each pleasure ourselves in different ways" he said "B4 and yourself for example enjoy autofellatio. For my part I derive my pleasure 'aiding' others in the persuit of theirs and to help them in fulfilling their 'potential', all at the group have duties that fit with with their particular skill sets, take for example the administrator, his role is to 'feed' the group. B4s is to recruit suitable candidates to enable him to perform his task!"
"but what I've just witnessed.......that was humanly impossible?"
"Indeed it was, but we are not entirely human, we require 'candidates' to sustain us!"

Bombshell,.....I was food!!!!!!

"Fear not Jon, we are a peace loving people" he added seeing the panic on my face "we have a strict code, only willing candidates take part in the process and in return we grant them their......er wish"

The contract!

"rest a while we shall begin tomorrow"......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....b7 helped an exhausted B4 to his feet, they slipped on their caftans and with a smile left my room.
What an incredible thing I had just witnessed! Did that really happen? I lay back exhausted my headache subsided and I dozed off....
.....my dreams were fabulous!

The alarm gently made its way into my conciencness forcing me from my cum filled dreams, i was greeted by an amazing hard cock and churning balls. I bent forward and took my swollen knob in my mouth "wow so flexible" I thought to myself, I squished my knob with my tongue around my mouth...mmm so sensitive, I soon shot a thick stream into my throat ...mmmm.
Was it my imagination or was I producing more ejaculate than usual?
I was also wondering why I didn't feel as hungry as normal?

I showered, slipped on my caftan and headed out......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......as I entered the entrance hall I met with three other guys, on chatting with them it became apparent that they to were 'candidates' and had signed up for the 'process' .
We had all undergone the initial tests, we swapped notes, all had been recruited on the promise of genital enlargement. The three guys had only experienced the the initial 'draining' in order to give a semen sample, only I it seemed had met with the administrator or had witnessed a 'show' like that which B4 and b7 had put on!. They stood stock still as I recounted what I'd experienced, disbelief etched on their faces
"my god" said David "are you pulling our Dick's?"
Roy and Ryan chuckled
"no honestly guys, I'm telling you the truth, I was led to believe that our 'harvest' helps feed these guys!"
"know way man" said Roy "this place is just a research center, like one of those cold clinics..... with extra benefits!"
The others laughed nervously
"anyways I'm looking forward to a couple more inches....no matter what they use my seed for" Roy added.

"This way gentlemen" b7 beckoned us to a sliding door adjacent to the administrators office (milking parlour) "hope you all slept well?" he smiled to me "this way...."

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......we were led down a small white staircase into the brightly lit 'treatment' room where we were met by 4 other skinny white clothed 'helpers'
"Roy, you have been assigned to 'a1', Ryan to 'd2', David 'b6' and Jon 'c1'" said b7
Each helper greeted us and led us to 1 of 4 treatment areas within the one treatment room
"Don't be shy gentlemen, please disrobe and follow the instructions given by each of your helpers"
We all looked at one another and nervously did as we were bid
Casting around we all automatically checked out each others cocks, (as most guys do if their being honest!),. We were all slightly above the average, David was by far the largest and his cock swayed nicely mid thigh.
"very nice gentlemen.... please continue helpers"

In each area there was a massage table with a hole midway for our genitalia. We all lay face down and could see one another, this helped quell any nerves.

"during the process it is important that you remain as still as possible, to this end you will have your arms and legs strapped to the table" with this the helpers efficiently and quickly had us immobile, before we could question anything!
"good, now begin"

Each helper then slid open a panel in the white walls and wheeled out our treatment modules............

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....they all looked pretty similar, they each had what looked like a penis pumping cylinder attached by tubes to a 'black box' on wheels beneath which was a clear flask with the capacity of maybe a gallon.
Above the box was another flask containing around 2 pints of a pinkish liquid. A small tube ran from the base to what looked like a catheter needle.

"Gentlemen, the initial procedure you will find a little uncomfortable but any pain will pass after a short while" said b7 "proceed helpers"
The helpers took this que and each of them gripped our bollox and stretched them downward. 'pain' no kidding! we all yelped a little, it felt as though our ballsack had been ripped off! Whilst holding them at full stretch with one hand the needles were pushed into them with the other just below our taints .
My body squirmed with the emence pain, but to no avail, the restraints prevented me moving one inch.
We all cried out, two of the others begging to be released, our crys went unheeded.

I broke out in a flood of sweat, my body shook, the room span and it all went black.........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......I don't know how long I was out but when I came round the room was quite and the lights had changed from the harsh white to a warm Infra red. I tried to move my arms and found with relief i could, I raised my chest up and rested on my elbows. I could make out the outline of the other guys, they were all still, I guessed that they'd passed out as I had. As my eyes became accustomed to the gloom I could see the lights of their modules gently blinking. It all seemed peaceful the only sounds were the low hum and gentle hissing of pumping equipment.
On closer inspection I could make out 'milking' tubes on their cocks and.... wait..... their ballsack!...... they all had football sized scrotums hanging beneath their tables with tennis ball sized testicles churning and moving in their fleshy pouches!

It then dawned on me that I'd most likely have the same!.
I tried to lift myself from my table but couldn't, as the appature through which I'd lowered my genitalia was smaller than my enlarged ballsack......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....the only way to look at my balls was to twist around horizontaly on the table, I could feel my skin turning in the appature and it felt very tight. I peered into the gloom under the table but couldn't see my balls it all seemed very dark, no discernible football shaped outline, I tentatively reached under the table with an exploratory hand and came up against a hot fleshy surface, strangely I registered the touch of my hand as if I were touching my ballbag! .....what the f........

.....a door opened from an anti room, a shaft of light fell across my prone figure, I instinctively looked up toward the light, my helper was framed in the doorway..
"Jon, your awake.... good... good.....no pain I trust?"
"well...no....but...errr.....I was just trying to see what's going on under the table?...."
I looked down again......"what the f....."
"yes Jon, you've had quite an exceptional reaction to the ball infusion"

'quite exceptional' was a massive understatement....most of the space beneath the table was now taken up by my ballsack, it hung down touching the floor and spread sideways wider than the massage table, I could see my huge nuts, (or rather beach balls), sitting on the floor shrouded in folds of scrotal skin.....
"what the hell have you done to me!!?" I cried " I didn't sign up for this!!!".........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...."don't worry Jon" said my 'helper' "the harvesting process hasn't began yet, when it does the swelling will subside somewhat........ although they will never be as small as they were!"
If saying that was supposed to pasify me .....it didn't, I felt like a freak! how could I reintegrate to 'normal' society dragging a ballsack around with me at least as big as the rest of me? Although panic ran through me I also felt massively turned on at the same time!
"what's happened to my cock? I can't see it clearly?"
"your cocks just fine" he said with a glint in his eye "3inches longer than before and a couple of inches extra circumference.....mmmm very nice"
I was just about to tell him to get me out and off the table when almost in unison the other three 'candidates' started to come round, they went through roughly the same actions as I had, checking themselves and the others out eventually resting their gaze on me and my enormous balls, (I strangely reveled in the attention, feeling horny!). The other helpers joined us and the lights went up, we all could see more clearly what had occured.....omg......the others gorped at me with the look of pity, wonderment and then lust. My fertile mind raced with the possibilities of what I could do with enormous genitalia.....my mind dismissed the negatives and my imagination focused on the orgazmic positives.......oh wow.... how would it feel with multiple guy's??...oh wow!......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....as I pondered the possibilities a screen flicked into life and familiar face filled the frame..the administrator "greetings gentlemen, I'm sorry I could not meet you in person but since recent..er..events I thought it better I address you via monitor..... for those of you I've not met I am the 'administrator' one of the 'feeders' in this establishment, just to let you know that the process is proceeding 'normally' save for Jon whom as you can see has had quite a reaction to the 'process' " he then turned his attention to me "Jon, during our little .....er...accident! you have 'picked up' some of my DNA ........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......this has resulted in you developing some unique capabilities!, all will be explained after the 'harvesting' has been completed"
'unique capabilities'? DNA? what the heck was happening to me?, my head was in a whirl, before I could ask questions b7 appeared in the room and said " helpers please begin the harvesting"
With that the the pumping sounds intensified, I felt the cylinder attached to my cock tightening, drawing more of me into the apparatus.
The cock tube began to vibrate under the table, I almost instantly felt a huge rush of cum burst from my cock, the hissing sound grew louder and I was effectively having the cum sucked out of me. Wave after wave of orgasm racked my body, I could hear myself moaning uncontrollably, my heart thumped in my chest, blood rushing in my ears.
The other guys reacted similarly, we all lay there moaning at the peek of constant climax for what felt like an eternity (the best release we'd ever experienced).
I managed to move my head and saw a huge pulse of cum fire into one of the flasks, (Davids I think), nearly filling it halfway. He went still and groaned, sweat glistening on his skin with the exertion. You could smell the sex it your nostrils,almost tasting it!.
"good, good gentlemen.... very good, your next cycle will commence shortly.........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......." B7 turned to me and said "however Jon, your first cycle hasn't finished yet" he was right, it felt as if I were constantly cumming, my milking machine strained under the pressure of a seemingly endless flow of thick goo.
I looked across at my module, the flask beneath had been replaced with a much larger 'tank', perhaps a capacity of around 8 times that of the others
"aaaaaahhh" I gasped, when finally my flow diminished. The pitch of the machine rose slightly for a couple of seconds then automatically turned off, replaced by the 'usual' low hum
"excellent" said b7 "rest for a while, try to conserve your energy"
I like the others drifted into a post coital sleep..........but not for long!.........