The Contract

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....on leaving the building just how cold it was became more apparent, the horizontal rain (mixed with ice) stung my face, I pulled up my collar and wished I'd worn clothes under my coat.
My balls churned and tightened in the cold, I nearly turned back but, head down, I carried on.
I must have looked quite a sight as the wind pressed my coat into my body accentuating the beach ball hanging from my crotch. With each step I could feel the pressure rising in my scrotum stretching its skin......"should have drained myself" I thought but it was too late now as I pressed on.
Usually the walk didn't take long but with my now soaking coat and trackies pressed against my cock and growing balls I was getting more and more arroused, my cock began to stir I could feel the blood pumping, engorging, swelling, stiffening my flesh as it rubbed against my sodden clothing.
I now had a full on erection. My swollen glans felt hot against my sturnum and with each slowing step they became more and more enlarged.
I could feel my balls expanding faster than usual, they were now forcing my legs apart, the friction of walking made them expand more and more......"shit" I said to myself "I must look like Jon Wayne riding a shire horse" ..... thankfully the streets were fairly empty, the few people who were about walked past me heads down only a couple glanced at me, probably thinking I was a vagrant shuffling along the pavement with all his belongings tucked under his coat.......if only they knew!!!!

Twenty minutes later I managed to get to the sauna....by this time my sack was in full production, they now hung mid calf, my testicles popping with activity, my throbbing cock felt like it had a life of its own tenting the breast of my coat.

Tho the friendly regulars were used to me being "different" they were amazed by what they saw as I took off my coat and "peeled" off my stretched tackies
"Jesus mother of god" said one....the others speachless............

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......I had to cum.....and soon.......my balls now touched the floor.......my cock was solid and unbendable, veins popping out of its skin
"I need to cum" I gasped at the dumb struck onlookers
To their credit all three of them snapped into action and 'lent a hand'
I stumbled back onto the changing room bench eyes rolling back in my head 6 eager hands massaging my swelling cock and balls............I'd never been this big since the "accident" ..........I could feel fingers and tounges on me for what felt like an eternity....I was almost helpless my arms weakening as I lay there in full extacy a protracted body shacking orgasm.......I was in a dream state eyes closed the only sound was the blood roaring through my trembling body............
Tho now semi conscious I could hear them talking as the worked on my shuddering body.........." Why won't he cum?, We've been at it for hours!!".........'hours' I thought 'hours'.... I've not cum for hours!!! ........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....."how long....have..... you.... been.... working...on.....me?" I gasped
"It's been about 2 hours Jon" I heard someone say " your balls are expanding by the minute!!!" I detected panic " we can't make you cum, we've tried almost everything!, Your cock is about 8 inches in diameter, non of us can take you anally"
I forced myself to raise my head and open my eyes.........."oh crap" I thought to myself. The lose in sensation must have been due to the cold........my sack was now a huge rithing mass of angry flesh that forced my legs apart at right angles to my abdomen and was the size of a baby elephant......my cock now towered over me a solid pillar of throbbing flesh and was indeed about 3 foot in circumference and now 2 foot in length........I was helpless..... not even able to reach the fat angry, flaring head.......................the pressure in both cock and balls was unworldly, the pain almost too much.......my head whirled......."was this my end?" I asked myself!!!!!!
"I maybe able to help" an unfamiliar voice, not a regular" let my try"....I forced my eyes open and beheld a very skinny young man 10 years my junior, he stood across my trembling body and whilst staring me in the face lowered is backside onto my insanely huge cock..........
" Love huge insertions" he whispered "it's my specialty"............pain flashed across his gorgeous face as he lowered himself, I could feel my heart pounding as my huge angry head entered him, he forced himself down on me...inch by inch...he took me deeper........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...... with a huge howl of pleasure and pain he took me to the base.......his flat stomach bulged, stretching, insanely you could see the outline of my solid cock moving up to beneath his skinny ribcage forcing the air from his lungs..........
Using his legs he rose and fell on me, my flaring head showing my cock travel on his skin........he was in ecstasy his eyes rolled back..........I could feel the familiar bubbling of cum entering my cock.......I was going to cum..............

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........the eruption lasted a full 2 minutes one continuous flow of cum, my balls contracted forcing my batter up my cock with an audible whoosh.... The relief was instantaneous it was by far the best orgasm of my life "aaaaaahhh" I hissed.......my eyes were clamped shut.....I was lost in my orgasm "aaaaaaaaàahhhhhhhhh"....................Then the thought crossed my mind " what about the guy sitting on me?" I opened my eyes ....oh god!!!!!!!......all I could see of him was a huge obscenely distended belly and his prodigious cock protruding from beneath it .....wow what a sight........I could hear the gasps of the onlookers and the growns of ..... pleasure? Or pain? Coming from my rider who still had my cock deep within him...........I bent forward causing his cock to move toward my face..... before I could think about what I was doing I had him deep in my throat " mmmmm" it felt so good I swallowed him deeper causing the delicious cock head to expand in my throat.....I couldn't help myself......I swallowed all his cum as he erupted in my stomach....."mmmmm" he tasted so wonderful that I forgot the dangers and drained him till he began to subside "mmmmm....... delicious" I said "are you ok?
"Ummmm" came a breathless reply...

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.,..."lift me off" a weak voice said "lift me off, help me"
The horribly bloated belly was speaking.....
The three stunned onlookers again sprang to action, gathering around us they gripped arms and legs and with great effort slowly lifted the mass of cum filled flesh off my belly and chest.....I could feel my still sentitive, firm cock slowly disentangling itself from 'rodgers' inners......... after a few minutes I could see the majority of my cock under the cum filled remains of a once skinny young man........then with a huge effort and a loud pop my cock head finally exited.
My cock slapped on my chest, cum still bubbling from its stretched eye..........the experience had some how made it longer than it was and noticeably thicker.
I was more concerned with what had happened to my 'victim'........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......as they carried him to one of the benches, a trail of my cum leaked from him, the tiled floor was awash with it.

My 'victim' looked as if he was dead......head lolling back....... a huge blimp of a body suspended by skinny arms and legs as they carried him.
I forced my spent body to its feet, my cock now hung below my knees slick with cum, my balls had shrank back to a football (strangely larger than before).
I staggered over to my bloated 'victim'
"Is he okay?" I asked, panic I my voice!
"I think he's only passed out" came the reply "still has a weak pulse"
With that Rodger groaned......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......"thank you God " I said out loud, I reached out for Rodgers hand to comfort him, surprisingly he rolled his head toward me and smiled.........."best fuck ever" he said almost inaudibly.........I cast a look over his 'wrecked' body........he was still full of my juice, you could hear it bubbling under his skin........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......he then closed his eyes and passed out.

He lay there on the bench cum slowly dripping out of him........we kept a close vigil, ........ after a few hours he came back to conciousness "wow, that was intense" he slurred
"Bit of an understatement!" I said
He smiled "my guts feel like I sat on a jackhammer"
"You had us worried there for a while!, Hope you're not permanently damaged?"
He smiled again "what a wonderful way to go" he managed a painful chuckle.
His belly had decreased in size but still looked as though he'd swollowed a couple of bowling balls.
I lay a hand on his swollen belly....it felt hard to the touch, as if the remnants of my juice had solidified.
"Hope that's not permanent!"
"Would be a small price to pay for the best orgasm I've ever had" he smiled "the names Rodger, by the way, a life changing pleasure to meet you" he reached out a hand and fondled my cock........
Ummmm "I see that you've gotten smaller! Tho it's still the biggest cock I've ever seen...........and those balls!!!.....

.............I had forgotten about my cock and balls...........I know they felt 'different', I looked down..............jeeez!!!!!!!!.......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...........I'd been warned not to ingest any cum other than my own, but in the 'heat' of the moment I'd swallowed all of Rodgers delicious goo, I hadn't had the same extreme reaction as 'the administrator'..... but things had changed......... firstly my sack was permanently larger even after I'd just had a massive 'release'...... It now remained the size of a beach ball, it wasn't just skin, my testicles had enlarged filling my scrotum completely.......it was almost spherical and firm to the touch........ impossible to hide!........"oh crap" I said to myself "...'normal' life has just finished"
......my cock had also been transformed.......it had grown to just below my knees flaccid........but the biggest change had happened to my glans....... they had decreased in depth but increased in diameter........it now looked as if I had a large dinner plate stuck on the end of my cock............selfsucking?......no way!!!!!!!!......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....I lifted my heavy flaccid cock up to my face for a closer look....... glans were wider than my head.......oh.crap!!!......I instinctively licked the rim of my enormous cockhead...... instantly I was arroused.....precum began to bubble from its eye trickled across its stiffening surface, gathering on its reddening rim and dripping to the floor..........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....... strangely my shaft remained fairly flaccid whilst the head widened and became rock hard and more sensitive.....I licked at the precum from the deformed coronal ridge, the touch of my tounge made me quiver and legs became weak so I sat on the bench next to Rodger....... Rodger had managed to sit up by this time massaging his bowling ball stomach.......we looked like a pair of charicature Buddha's , he his obscenely stretched stomach, me my huge scrotum resting on my thighs......the three other guys came and knelt in front of me and without a word of instruction they and Rodger began to lick and sup the copious amounts of sticky precum from my glans..............,.four tounges lapping up my glistening dew .........their tounges rasping all along my coronal ridge...............

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........it felt as if my brain was about to explode.......four eager mouths feeding on me.....my arms felt heavy as they slipped from my shaft, my body was trembling, quivering uncontrollably, as my hands dropped from my still ostensibly flaccid cock, eight hands took their place sliding gently up and down its precum drenched skin supporting its flaring angry head.........my testicles enlarged stretching my scrotal skin till it was paper thin, tighter than that of a drum .......the flow of precum went from a trickle to a flood..... flowing like a grotesque water feature.
I couldn't move, couldn't speak, a thousand orgasm's shredding my brain......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........my cock then began to stiffen......I was vaguely aware that it grew perpendicular to my prone body to a height of around 4' , as it grew all four of them rose to their feet and continued lapping up my glistening juice.......I noticed that they had a strange distant look on their faces as if under a hypnotic trance....... they appeared to be as helpless as myself.... unable to stop themselves drinking me up!....the three 'regulars' were swallowing huge amounts, their bellies growing as they gulped pint after pint of me seemingly unable to stop. Rodger too was gulping impossible amounts, his already distended belly now hung past his knees......all four were under a weird spell, tounges rasping, licking, mouths feeding, throats gulping.
My eyes rolled back into my head. We were all lost in and endless orgasm..........my testicles were solid, growing, orbs....... they had doubled in size.......huge fleshy mounds at the base of my now solid cock........I had become a drug producing 'factory' feeding my helpless 'addicts'........I was vaguely aware that my body was 'devouring' itself to feed 'my' production....my arms and legs were now just bone covered with translucent stretched, taut, skin.....my ribs felt as if they were exposed......my abdomen had all but disappeared.....my pelvis had disappeared completely, swallowed, by 'my' growing genitals.............

Reactions: ilpallazo

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........I tried to move but I was strapped tightly to my "hospital" bed. "Easy there Jon" came a familiar voice, "try not to move, you've had quite a err... transformation"

"What's happened to me?" I weakly asked.

"Your body started to devour itself to provide the energy "required" by your genitals. If we hadn't intervened when we did........ well....we wouldn't be having this conversation" "as it is most of your muscle mass and all of your body fat has gone, your pretty much a breathing skeleton"...

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....."can I see myself" I asked weakly
With that b4 touched a button on the monitor station and a celling panel began to move very slowly towards my feet reveling a mirror.
"Try not to be too concerned by what your about to see" he said as the panel began to inch at a snail's pace.
My head was held fixed between two heavy weighted blocks similar to those used in the ER after a neck trauma
As the panel slid I began to see the top of my head...."no hair?" I gasped.......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...."your body suffered total hair loss during your ordeal Jon, it's permanent I'm afraid"
As the screen slid down my whole head was revealed. Eye brows, lashes all gone...but the biggest change was the sunken eye sockets framing my now coal black dilated eyes and sallow hollow cheeks. The skin on my head was now pure white stretched tight over almost visible bone.
My mouth seamed wider it's blood red, full lips the only outstanding feature. I could see the "feeding" tube pulsing at one side of it.
I opened it as wide as I could. To my surprise the skin stretched easily, my lower jaw seamed to be made of rubber my mouth aperture was at least 7 inches......
"Oh my God....." I cast my eyes toward b4 "what the......."......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......"your body has ...er ...adapted itself to 'accommodate' its new er....'function' "

'new function' my mind, what was left of it, was spinning and I was gripped with both a mixture of panic and intrigue!

"What 'function' would that be??"

"All in good time" came the reply, in a soft loving voice, I felt a warm gentle stroking of what I could distantly feel as my hand "what's important at this point is that you continue to recover"

The ceiling panel continued on its inexerable journey of revealment allowing me to see my upper chest and neck........

"We have you in a neck brace at present, as you can see it can't presently support the weight of your head, but this is only temporary, till your strength improves"....

Reactions: B_er and ilpallazo