The Contract

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......all too soon my machine automatically sprang back into life. Whilst my fellow candidates slept I began another cycle.
How could I recover so quickly I hadn't a clue!, by the time the others awoke I was into my 5th cycle still producing huge amounts of batter, I was feeling weak and it felt as if my body mass had decreased, I was light headed from an almost continuous orgasm, so weak I couldn't raise my head from the table, I could feel myself slipping from consciousness.........
A distant b7s voice said " jon, we must give you a little sustenance" I could feel hands gently holding each side of my head stretching my neck upward, my mouth fell open and what felt like a thick fleshy tube being inserted into it, then the familiar pulse of cum shooting into my throat......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..... instinctively I swallowed..... mmmmm.... instant energy corsed through me, my skin tingled, I could feel all of my nerve endings, I was aware of my whole body, I could feel my, out of sight, ballsack churning beneath me.........the milking machinery kicked in within a second , I could hear it struggling to keep up with my flow. The 'feeding tube' exited my mouth and as I opened my eyes I caught a glimpse of a cock disappearing off the edge of the table
"oh wow that was intense" I gasped "feel so alive, was that what I thought it was?"
"yes Jon, since your.... incident.... with the administrator you have undergone some genetic changes, one of which enables you to metabolize certain, 'genetically matched' individuals semen into a food source, .......you must be VERY careful as to whom....err.... supplies it, or you WILL experience ....... unfortunate side effects"

The memory of what had happened to the administrator Spang to mind!

B7 continued "we were to discuss this further after the harvest, but due to your accelerated 'production' cycles you were in need of .......err..... nourishment!"

Cum as 'nourishment'!!! a Selfsuckers dream!!!!.......

Reactions: ilpallazo

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......i looked about the room, the others had witnessed what had just happened and heard what b7 had said, even though they were all mid cycle and experiencing protracted orgasm a look of disbelief was etched on their faces.

The 'harvesting' continued, my fellow candidates had managed 4 cycles, drifting in and out of sleep whilst being closely monitored by their assigned helpers, their balls did indeed reduce in size from footballs to around grapefruit sized (still much larger than the norm), I on the other hand completed 10 cycles much quicker and as the 'orgasm' subsided b7 approached
"Jon, how are you feeling?"
"a little tired, if I'm honest" I said into the massage table
"to be expected considering what you have just accomplished" I could hear the smile in his voice "you have performed well beyond our expectations" he clapped a hand on my shoulder "well done, come let's get you into your feet" with that he pressed a button on my module, the cylinder disengaged from my cock and the lower half of the table slid back around 6 inches increasing the appature that had been entrapping my ballsack...........my ballsack!!
I'd forgotten about my crazy sized balls!!!!!!
"let us help you up" he said nodding to my helper, between them they lifted my chest and hips as I pushed up with weakened arms onto my knees ........my scrotal skin stretched through the hole in the table, b7 gripped the skin in both hands and gently pulled upward, with slight resistance my testicles 'popped' through the hole. No longer we're they the size of beach balls but had shrunk to a couple of coconuts!
Even though I was on my hands and knees on the table they rolled about on the top within a stretched sack!
"good, good Jon let's get you to your feet"
I was feeling weak and light headed but tentatively placed one foot to the floor, I lent heavily on b7 with arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I staggered to both feet whilst he pulled me closer to his skinny body......we stood there for a while face to face him supporting me, I could feel my balls sliding of the table and they slapped into his knees........we stood there in an embrace my ballsack swinging our cocks touching through his caftan and I could feel my spent cock awakening at the touch........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......"no Jon" he smiled "you must rest for a few hours"
with an arm over each of their shoulders, b7 and my helper 'walked' me back to my room, my coconut balls swinging between my legs, my head was down as they supported me, I got the first glimpse of my cock, it was thicker than before and 3 inches longer, watching it swing back and forth even in my weakened state I was thinking how wonderful it was going to feel 'eating' myself.....mmmm......I couldn't wait!.......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......I awoke back in my room, I don't know how long I'd slept but my body was totally destressed, i yawned twisted my upper body left and right no cracks or pops I lay back flat on my back inhaled deeply.....ummmm I felt great. The 'process' felt like a dream and I almost drifted back to sleep.....but it all seemed so real!

I peeled back the duvet expecting to find things as normal but ........ holy crap!

My cock lay flaccid over my abdomen but instead of it normally reaching just past my belly button it now reached up to my sternum!........I threw back the rest of the duvet............"my god" I said out loud! .......my ballsack sat there staring at me 2 footballs in a tight sack, they were larger than the coconuts I'd 'dreamt' of!!

"what the duck!!!!!"

I rolled forward and my cock fell to the side, a good 3 inches lay on the bed, I licked my balls exploring them, they began to churn under the skin becoming hotter to my tongue, my cock started to flood with blood lifting itself from the sheet i ran my tongue from its base to its throbbing head it delighted to the touch steadily growing firmer till it was a solid meaty pole....."oh wow" I said to myself. Precum bubbled from its eye, I licked at it and it tasted so good!....I closed my eyes, opened my mouth as wide as I could and pushed my head forward............

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......I gulped, I swallowed, I gagged, I swallowed...... mmmmm......hot precum coated my mouth and throat as I drank it down........mmmmm.........I locked my forearms under my thighs and pulled my head toward my crotch......
I felt my cock slip effortlessly to the back of my throat as I swallowed again it entered my osophagus.....I pulled my head down and felt my hot scrotal skin on my lips.......I opened my eyes and all I could see was my ballbag flesh .....I could feel my burning hot testicles on my forehead.......I'd completely swallowed myself to the hilt and I could feel my cockhead pushing at the top of my stomach........I was in heaven.........I bobbed my head up and down and felt my cock stiffen my knob swelling............ orgasm racked through me and I errupted with long steady spurts..... pints and pints of my cum caused my flat abdomen to bulge........3 4 5 huge deliveries.....mmmmm .......the skin on my abdomen strained and stretched till it was as taught as a large party balloon......mmmmm...... ahhhh....... heaven...........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........I could see my ballsack physically shrink as I came, from a couple of footballs to the size of coconuts once again. I slowly pulled my throbbing cock from my throat, the glans were still flaring and I gagged as they popped up into my mouth, they filled it completely. I paused holding them there , they felt hot and sensitive, shudders ran through me I was almost tempted to swallow myself again but my stretched stomach made it uncomfortable so I played my tongue around them gulping the last of my orgasm then I let them stretch my lips once again and let my spent cock slap onto my chest.
I gulped in air and 'relaxed' back onto the bed.......I lay there panting marveling at my cum filled belly, I massaged it with the remainder of the cum dribbling from my still bulbous knob, so hard and full it was slightly painful but it felt fantastic......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.......the door swung open and a naked b7 entered followed by my helper and b4, also naked.
"Jon, I see you've been busy" he smiled patting my swollen tummy " one of the side affects of the process on you, means that your balls continuously produce huge amounts of cum, we have been assigned to help you cope with your.....er.. production" with that b7 swallowed my already recovering cock while b4 began to massage my enormous balls........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...... surprisingly I came again almost instantly, b7 gulping impossible amounts of batter, I watched as his stomach began to bulge, he continued to swallow me till his belly was twice as distended as my own, he then traded places with B4, who did the same til both couldn't swallow me any longer. My balls shrank a little more but continued to churn. My energy levels dropped as they worked on me and I began to feel tired. The helper wanked his cock and as a globual of spunk bubbled from his knob he scrapped bit off with a finger and smeered it on my lips.......mmmmm ......... instant energy.......my balls churned faster and a huge rush of cum shot into the air, b7 again swallowed my cock and vacuumed the cum from my ballsack.
His belly became more and more distended and he again had to stop
"very nice Jon" he struggled, as he collapsed into the chair.
"I can go again" I heard myself say!
B4 took up the challenge and swallowed me one more time before laying back on the bed exhausted
"we must rest for a while" he panted "your production should dwindle in a few hours"
My balls shrank a little more till they were the size of a grapefruit........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......we rested for around 20 minutes, b7 and b4's stomachs recovered somewhat unlike my own which remained swollen and full, they both metabolized my semen very quickly and had that wonderful inner glow that I'd first seen way back in the sauna meeting B4.
My balls had expanded again but not quite as much as before, I was hard and horny!
"one more session should be enough" B4 said smiling to b7, they wasted no time and drained me for a few more hours. The helper only 'fed' me once during this time
"mmmmm that was so good" said b7 patting his tummy "rest now Jon" he said " your 'production' is getting less, over time you should be able to stem your growing balls yourself, perhaps having to drain yourself 2 maybe 3times a day for the foreseeable future!"...........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
........."you mean that this is permanent?" I said
"yes, your balls will now continuously grow unless you drain yourself daily, as a Selfsucker you can now enjoy yourself constantly......if you stop, your balls will enlarge exponentially and will require a repeat of what you have just undergone"
He added with a smile "you will always have volunteers should that happen...... indeed you may avail yourself of this at anytime"......

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
......the remainder of the stay at the facility was pretty much the same, I swallowed myself 3 times daily and my balls settled down and remained the size of tennis balls, my cock now rocked in at around a foot and was 8 inch circumference. I met up with the other guys daily and we compared notes, we'd all hit our growth goals, David now sported a fabulous 15 inches, Ryan 11, Roy and 10 all happy. On the last night of our stay we arranged to meet for a little group 'playtime' b7 and b4 also attended. Unfortunately I was told not to orally pleasure any of the others as they were not genetically matched to me but they all took turns suckling on me and one other, .....we had a great night! and swapped contact details vowing to keep in touch.
In the morning we said our goodbyes and headed home........

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose it was only a matter of time....... it was all too good to be true............I was happy, hung and settled into a daily routine.
I woke, massaged my enlarged ballsack (grew to the size of a volleyball overnight) drained myself till the swelling went down to a respectable grapefruit size, showered, had a lite breakfast, dressed and headed off to work. Work wasn't great but being an account manager ment I had a lot of time to myself! At lunch I would grab some food from the canteen share pleasantries with some of the others and head back to my office. Occasionally I had to lock my office door and drain myself but usually my balls only grew slightly during the day. By the time I got home tho I could feel the semem bubble in my hot sack and my trousers getting tight so as soon as I closed the door clothes off and down on myself....

Selffer3

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....it was a cold wet Saturday I awoke around 8, the flat was cold, dragon breath cold, "dam.. heatings out" I muttered to myself.
Wrapped in the duvet I "skated" to the phone called building maintenance gave my apartment number and details of the problem " sorry Sir" came the reply "the maintenance team is aware of the problem and should be all fixed by around 2 this afternoon the building boiler has failed"
"Ok" I said..........."fuck it's cold" I said to myself. (I'd already decided to go early to the sauna, at least I could thaw out)!
My balls were churning and I really needed a "release" but I convinced myself I could make it to the sauna only half a mile away, my scrotum was getting tight and were already the size of a football!!
I threw on my baggiest trackies, the bulge was outrageous, I smiled to myself.....
"this should be interesting" I said to myself, selected my longest overcoat and headed out.....