LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was uncharacteristically hot for late February, even by Australian standards. The whole party was sporting some variety of t-shirts, shorts and thongs. Some were shirtless and a couple had braved budgie smugglers. I was sitting with my back to the pool, sipping on a quickly warming beer when a guy pulled the chair next to me out from the table. I turned as he sat down, legs spread wide enough that his left leg butted slightly against mine. Perhaps it was some kind of power move, I thought aimlessly. Although the warmth of his body was unpleasantly adding to the ambient temperature, his presence was certainly not unwelcome.

“Fuck it’s hot, isn’t it?”, he voiced rhetorically and unnecessarily loudly. From those words alone I easily detected the Scottish accent.

I turned still gripping my beer to take stock of the man. He was in his early to mid 20s, a very stocky build with thighs as wide as tree trunks. I quickly realised that what I had at first thought was manspreading was almost a necessity. The shorts he was wearing were largely unsuitable for their purpose, riding up his things like a Britney Spears 90s music video outfit. His shirt was practically stuck to him by virtue of his large frame and the combination of sweat. He smirked at my gaze that clearly lingered a little too long.
“You been in the pool yet?”, he spoke again, as if trying to kill the silence.

I shrugged, there were far worse things than engaging in idle conversation with an overly familiar, personal space intruding Scotsman.
“Nah, I didn’t really come prepared.”
I almost spat the gulp of beer I took next following his reply.
“Freeballin’ are ye?” He smirked again, this time wider.
I shook my head and swallowed.
“Nah, just not sure everyone wants an eyeful of my junk in wet briefs.”
“Looking at this party you might be surprised,” he mused.
I thought it best to change the topic.
“Who do you know here?”
“Paul, I know him from Rugby, Angus here”, he said holding out his slightly calloused hand. I shook it and replied with my name sharing that I knew Paul’s housemate Eve from Uni. He nodded.
“You go the same gym as Paul?”
“Yeah, I joined around the same time as him, he got me a referral discount actually.”
“I’ve been thinking of joining, trying to get back in to shape.”
My incredulous look must have got his attention as he added “hey, I used to be below 10% body fat like you.” I didn’t bother to correct him, as I was not that low.
“Well, I’m trying to achieve the opposite and get bulkier like you, so maybe we could do a trade.”
“Ah come on man, you must lift similar to me”, he said casually groping my arms before doing the same to himself. While it was possible, it was somewhat unlikely. I felt my crotch stirring, and shifted uncomfortably, knowing that my own shorts left little to the imagination.
“I think less, but I know I would squat less than you.”
He laughed and nodded. “Yeah, rugby does that.” He stood up unexpectedly then ushered for me to do the same. I wasn’t sure why but I did the same. I felt his presence behind me, as if he were examining me, and then was quite surprised by the sensation of his ass, firmly clenched against mine. “Yep, sorry mate, ye ass is definitely smaller than mine.” Still confused as to why that took a physical comparison, I agreed silently, and turned around only to be met by his presence, now face to face, again close enough that our chests met, and our crotches were far too close together.
“Pity girls don’t appreciate asses like you guys do.” I became instantly uncomfortable by his statement and assumptions, which were only made worse when he added, “although I guess by all the work you’re putting in to your ass you’re a bottom?”
I wasn’t sure exactly how to reply, but I was curious as to why he wanted to know.
“Actually a top, but I find having strong thighs helps with piledriving.”
I expected him to be made uncomfortable by my response but instead he seemed pleased, rubbing my head forcefully while getting me almost into a wrestler grip.
“Well there’s a first time for everything, always best to be prepared.” I wasn’t sure if he was referring to me or him, but before I could think about it any further he released me and ripped off his shirt. As expected, the shirt had barely hidden a large chest, capped by large deltoids on either side. His chest rose up and down, although there was no sign of movement besides the tensing of his pecs, I figured somewhat deliberately in an effort to lighten the mood. My eyes traced down his torso involuntarily, past the smattering of hair in the middle of his chest, down his abs, which were far too defined for someone of his size. Without thinking I blurted out, “above 10% body fat my ass.”
His seemingly permanent smile widened and it caused him to voluntarily take a few poses, flexing his biceps and accentuating his firm stomach so the abs rippled up and down. As if the display of his upper body was insufficient, with similar aplomb he whipped down his shorts revealing rather inadequately sized jocks. His upper thighs, paler than the rest of his body, and peppered heavier with fuzz, now began a similar dance. Where they had seemed impossibly large before, from this angle they seemed both immense and yet fitting. A bugbear of my own, when it came to aesthetics, was men who spent countless hours on their top half, to only have chicken legs to show below.
“It’s too fucking hot for clothes, I’m getting in the pool.” And with that he took a rather large run up and then a dive bomb in to the pool, causing a rather large blast radius. It was only after having been partially soaked by the after shock, did I realise there was virtually no one around the pool, and certainly no one close enough to have either gotten wet or paid more than a cursory glance in the direction of the noise.

Emboldened by the safety in numbers effect, and the almost desertion of the pool area, I similarly removed my own shirt, and did the same with my shorts. I quickly adjusted my growing semi, in the hopes I could get safely to the pool without him noticing. Of course, Murphy’s Law required that I get virtually to the pool edge when Angus made a rapid rise to the surface, now perilously close to my crotch. Freezing in awkward awareness I went to spin to the side, hoping my insufficiently tight briefs would no longer expose my length that was threatening to emerge from the right.
“Looks like junior liked what he saw,” Angus boasted, again, too loudly for my liking.
Not wanting to suffer the further indignity of further comments on my crotch I made haste and half slipped, half belly flopped in to the pool, narrowly missing Angus in the process.
When I came up for air, I was met by the same shit eating grin as before.
“Nothing to be ashamed of mate, looks like you’re packing.” I decided the only response was to join in and began laughing a little. Angus threw his arm around my shoulder, leaning a little to heavily on me, and almost dragged me to the deep end. As the floor of the pool disappeared he let go and turned to be face on with me once again.
“Sometimes a big dick isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, although I suppose guys handle it better than chicks.” Replying without thinking I said, “well, it depends, you definitely have to go slow, and a few guys have turned it down point blank, but I find a tongue, a few fingers and a bottle of lube do wonders.” Perhaps a bit surprised by my candidness, for the first time he seemed a little uncomfortable. “Yeah, well chicks seem to even struggle to deep throat me, and a fair few just can’t handle it.”
“Shit man, how big are you?”, I blurted out before adding to cover up my honest, yet awkward enquiry, “I’ve never met a cock I couldn’t get all the way down my throat.” He seemed genuinely pleased by both my enquiry and the awkward attempt at covering it up with my gentle boast.
“Mate. Somehow that does not surprise me.”
I was pleased by the recognition and it must have showed on my face as he felt the need to add, “it’s a good thing I’m good with my tongue, as even the girls who couldn’t handle my cock still had a good time.” We had seemingly drifted to the back of the pool, yet I only noticed when my back hit the still warm concrete. As I had nowhere further to go, and he continued to drift towards me, the distance between us shrink till I could feel his warm breath on my face.
“So based on junior’s response, I guess I’m you’re type?” I nodded as I felt my cock finally slip free of my briefs, and shivered as the unopposed cool water hit the tip. Suddenly his hand gripped my wrist firmly and swung it towards his own crotch as he thrust against it. His own cock must have also escaped at some point as I engaged sharply as my palm brushed first against the skin of his member, then against the pubes attached to one of his balls. “I guess we’re both horny fuckers eh?”

part 2 coming soon!

Zak3696

Sexy Member
Media
It was uncharacteristically hot for late February, even by Australian standards. The whole party was sporting some variety of t-shirts, shorts and thongs. Some were shirtless and a couple had braved budgie smugglers. I was sitting with my back to the pool, sipping on a quickly warming beer when a guy pulled the chair next to me out from the table. I turned as he sat down, legs spread wide enough that his left leg butted slightly against mine. Perhaps it was some kind of power move, I thought aimlessly. Although the warmth of his body was unpleasantly adding to the ambient temperature, his presence was certainly not unwelcome.

“Fuck it’s hot, isn’t it?”, he voiced rhetorically and unnecessarily loudly. From those words alone I easily detected the Scottish accent.

I turned still gripping my beer to take stock of the man. He was in his early to mid 20s, a very stocky build with thighs as wide as tree trunks. I quickly realised that what I had at first thought was manspreading was almost a necessity. The shorts he was wearing were largely unsuitable for their purpose, riding up his things like a Britney Spears 90s music video outfit. His shirt was practically stuck to him by virtue of his large frame and the combination of sweat. He smirked at my gaze that clearly lingered a little too long.
“You been in the pool yet?”, he spoke again, as if trying to kill the silence.

I shrugged, there were far worse things than engaging in idle conversation with an overly familiar, personal space intruding Scotsman.
“Nah, I didn’t really come prepared.”
I almost spat the gulp of beer I took next following his reply.
“Freeballin’ are ye?” He smirked again, this time wider.
I shook my head and swallowed.
“Nah, just not sure everyone wants an eyeful of my junk in wet briefs.”
“Looking at this party you might be surprised,” he mused.
I thought it best to change the topic.
“Who do you know here?”
“Paul, I know him from Rugby, Angus here”, he said holding out his slightly calloused hand. I shook it and replied with my name sharing that I knew Paul’s housemate Eve from Uni. He nodded.
“You go the same gym as Paul?”
“Yeah, I joined around the same time as him, he got me a referral discount actually.”
“I’ve been thinking of joining, trying to get back in to shape.”
My incredulous look must have got his attention as he added “hey, I used to be below 10% body fat like you.” I didn’t bother to correct him, as I was not that low.
“Well, I’m trying to achieve the opposite and get bulkier like you, so maybe we could do a trade.”
“Ah come on man, you must lift similar to me”, he said casually groping my arms before doing the same to himself. While it was possible, it was somewhat unlikely. I felt my crotch stirring, and shifted uncomfortably, knowing that my own shorts left little to the imagination.
“I think less, but I know I would squat less than you.”
He laughed and nodded. “Yeah, rugby does that.” He stood up unexpectedly then ushered for me to do the same. I wasn’t sure why but I did the same. I felt his presence behind me, as if he were examining me, and then was quite surprised by the sensation of his ass, firmly clenched against mine. “Yep, sorry mate, ye ass is definitely smaller than mine.” Still confused as to why that took a physical comparison, I agreed silently, and turned around only to be met by his presence, now face to face, again close enough that our chests met, and our crotches were far too close together.
“Pity girls don’t appreciate asses like you guys do.” I became instantly uncomfortable by his statement and assumptions, which were only made worse when he added, “although I guess by all the work you’re putting in to your ass you’re a bottom?”
I wasn’t sure exactly how to reply, but I was curious as to why he wanted to know.
“Actually a top, but I find having strong thighs helps with piledriving.”
I expected him to be made uncomfortable by my response but instead he seemed pleased, rubbing my head forcefully while getting me almost into a wrestler grip.
“Well there’s a first time for everything, always best to be prepared.” I wasn’t sure if he was referring to me or him, but before I could think about it any further he released me and ripped off his shirt. As expected, the shirt had barely hidden a large chest, capped by large deltoids on either side. His chest rose up and down, although there was no sign of movement besides the tensing of his pecs, I figured somewhat deliberately in an effort to lighten the mood. My eyes traced down his torso involuntarily, past the smattering of hair in the middle of his chest, down his abs, which were far too defined for someone of his size. Without thinking I blurted out, “above 10% body fat my ass.”
His seemingly permanent smile widened and it caused him to voluntarily take a few poses, flexing his biceps and accentuating his firm stomach so the abs rippled up and down. As if the display of his upper body was insufficient, with similar aplomb he whipped down his shorts revealing rather inadequately sized jocks. His upper thighs, paler than the rest of his body, and peppered heavier with fuzz, now began a similar dance. Where they had seemed impossibly large before, from this angle they seemed both immense and yet fitting. A bugbear of my own, when it came to aesthetics, was men who spent countless hours on their top half, to only have chicken legs to show below.
“It’s too fucking hot for clothes, I’m getting in the pool.” And with that he took a rather large run up and then a dive bomb in to the pool, causing a rather large blast radius. It was only after having been partially soaked by the after shock, did I realise there was virtually no one around the pool, and certainly no one close enough to have either gotten wet or paid more than a cursory glance in the direction of the noise.

Emboldened by the safety in numbers effect, and the almost desertion of the pool area, I similarly removed my own shirt, and did the same with my shorts. I quickly adjusted my growing semi, in the hopes I could get safely to the pool without him noticing. Of course, Murphy’s Law required that I get virtually to the pool edge when Angus made a rapid rise to the surface, now perilously close to my crotch. Freezing in awkward awareness I went to spin to the side, hoping my insufficiently tight briefs would no longer expose my length that was threatening to emerge from the right.
“Looks like junior liked what he saw,” Angus boasted, again, too loudly for my liking.
Not wanting to suffer the further indignity of further comments on my crotch I made haste and half slipped, half belly flopped in to the pool, narrowly missing Angus in the process.
When I came up for air, I was met by the same shit eating grin as before.
“Nothing to be ashamed of mate, looks like you’re packing.” I decided the only response was to join in and began laughing a little. Angus threw his arm around my shoulder, leaning a little to heavily on me, and almost dragged me to the deep end. As the floor of the pool disappeared he let go and turned to be face on with me once again.
“Sometimes a big dick isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, although I suppose guys handle it better than chicks.” Replying without thinking I said, “well, it depends, you definitely have to go slow, and a few guys have turned it down point blank, but I find a tongue, a few fingers and a bottle of lube do wonders.” Perhaps a bit surprised by my candidness, for the first time he seemed a little uncomfortable. “Yeah, well chicks seem to even struggle to deep throat me, and a fair few just can’t handle it.”
“Shit man, how big are you?”, I blurted out before adding to cover up my honest, yet awkward enquiry, “I’ve never met a cock I couldn’t get all the way down my throat.” He seemed genuinely pleased by both my enquiry and the awkward attempt at covering it up with my gentle boast.
“Mate. Somehow that does not surprise me.”
I was pleased by the recognition and it must have showed on my face as he felt the need to add, “it’s a good thing I’m good with my tongue, as even the girls who couldn’t handle my cock still had a good time.” We had seemingly drifted to the back of the pool, yet I only noticed when my back hit the still warm concrete. As I had nowhere further to go, and he continued to drift towards me, the distance between us shrink till I could feel his warm breath on my face.
“So based on junior’s response, I guess I’m you’re type?” I nodded as I felt my cock finally slip free of my briefs, and shivered as the unopposed cool water hit the tip. Suddenly his hand gripped my wrist firmly and swung it towards his own crotch as he thrust against it. His own cock must have also escaped at some point as I engaged sharply as my palm brushed first against the skin of his member, then against the pubes attached to one of his balls. “I guess we’re both horny fuckers eh?”

part 2 coming soon!
Hey, where’s part 2 man??
Definitely need it!!!