Video There’s More to The Video of a Straight Military Guy Getting Sucked on a Table

rawrrowierawr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saved the full length video of the original a while ago. Now I hope we can find all the other videos because this one's definitely in my top 10 fave videos. Enjoy in the meantime:

why can't i view it :(

Jesseryker1965

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
By now, most of us have seen the video I’m talking about. It’s a straight guy in his uniform laying down on a table in a green room on a ship while his friend in a black t-shirt and black shorts sucks his dick. I never knew the backstory and I don’t think many people do. Basically, a rich guy discovered the straight guy in the video somehow. He offered money for videos of him. First it was solo videos, then eventually videos of him getting sucked off by guys. The video we have all seen was only one of many. I ran a very successful Twitter account that got me a lot of hot content in the DMs. I posted the video that we’ve all seen. One user DM’d me, explaining the backstory, and that he actually knew the guy who paid for the videos. He had copies of all the videos and he sent them to me for free. The videos were undeniably the same guy and they were much more flattering. The one that everyone has seen was only a couple minutes and his dick didn’t look very good. The other ones were longer, up to 7 minutes, he got more into it, and his dick looks a lot bigger. Given what’s going on with Twitter, I decided to delete the account, which got rid of the DMs. It’s all gone and I didn’t save anything. The only thing I have left is the straight guys snap which I have added and I’m “friends” with him. Does anyone else have these videos? Unfortunately, because the person who sent everything found me, and I wasn’t the one looking for them, I have no way to find them again. I don’t remember the username at all and none of their posts were related to the videos. I can’t even find the original video that everyone has seen. Please post any videos you have of him!
Why would u delete your Twitter before saving all your content or at least the important content? Makes no sense, that's the first thing I would have done, always.