Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I probably posted him here at some point, but I just wanted to say Zeeeeus has started a VIP page! You can find his PPV videos on there, and his free page has a lot of good stuff too! His videos include jerking off, cumshots, verbal in some, and even ass play! So you can choose if you want to buy his PPV, or get them all with the subscription

Free page: OnlyFans

VIP page: OnlyFans
Hahaaaaaa more like Zeus’ grandtwinkie kid. The fact that they have a big dick wont turn them into a masculine manly man.
On a different aspect, I start to think that some endorsements here are made by the same performers… which sucks.

Racerx99

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“This is 35-year-old Keith. I’m usually drawn to harrier men, but everything about him stirs my insides. I couldn’t resist. His physique is amazing and he’s the kind of guy you have in mind when you think of the word ‘masculinity’ — really the dominant daddy type. I’m in love! The guy’s all muscles, huge, but he’s just so sweet, so receptive — he’ll put a smile on your face, it’s really pleasant to talk to him. Definition of a man! All I can do is say that I strongly encourage you all to go follow and support him! His account is one to keep all eyes on — and hopefully we’ll see a bush and hairy armpits in the future. A guy can dream!”

THIS IS A REPOST — this guy is my absolute favorite man so far. Seriously, the idea with my posts is to provide a fantasy that goes beyond simple dick and cum, and if any of these guys can be more than that, it’s Keith. So if you’re looking for a content creator that shows interest in you, that will feel like a friend, give him a chance. You won’t regret it! And he’s just getting started on the hot content.

CURRENT STATUS: free

OnlyFans

View attachment 24112091 View attachment 24112101 View attachment 24112111 View attachment 24112121 View attachment 24112131 View attachment 24112141 View attachment 24112151
No link here. Is he still on OF?

PogoJr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"This is 22-year-old Max. Max has the body of an alpha and the face of an angel. Bright green eyes, short hair, hairy armpits the way I like, strong physique, speaks several languages and treats you like only a gentleman would. His Onlyfans is currently free and that is an opportunity you guys can’t miss out on. Love his voice, his vibe, how polite he is and the quality of his content is 10/10 for me. A treasure! I encourage you all to go check him out and support him!"

THIS IS A REPOST
- starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free for the next 30 days

OnlyFans

View attachment 23501081 View attachment 23501091

Is he still on Onlyfans? If so, what’s his handle?

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Straight Midwestern boy with a big dick offering limited # of free Onlyfans

OnlyFans
Straight??? for real? I mean... no judgement, but... the word virility doesnt pop from the top of my head...

1679421446625.png

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He has four children, but it’s your right to question his sexuality. (He’s on Onlyfans and Chaturbate to get money to pay child support.)
I’d suggest a DNA test :D ;) ;)
jokes aside, how do u know about his 4 kids? Where’s and who’s the mother? Doesnt this all sound like a pity made-up story?

6lack9ablo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
“This is 23-year-old Jake. He's just started an Onlyfans and it's currently free. Now, what a find this was for me! The guy looks incredible - he could easily be a male model or one of those high-profile fitness content creators we follow on Instagram for reasons we all know why. He has an amazing physique and exudes masculinity. His armpits and pubes are kept natural and I can't tell you enough how much I love that! He sees himself as straight but is open-minded. Of all those features, though, what really made me a fan was how nice a person he is! Such a sweet guy! Very kind, easy-going and considerate. Just check out his OF and see for yourself. He has a story we can all relate to and the content is 10/10. Let's support him! I'm positive that you won't be disappointed.”

THIS IS A REPOST - starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free until 10/18/2020

OnlyFans

View attachment 23501871 View attachment 23501931 View attachment 23501951 View attachment 23501971
What's his @?

Reactions: Roykman

Toddster

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“This is 23-year-old Jake. He's just started an Onlyfans and it's currently free. Now, what a find this was for me! The guy looks incredible - he could easily be a male model or one of those high-profile fitness content creators we follow on Instagram for reasons we all know why. He has an amazing physique and exudes masculinity. His armpits and pubes are kept natural and I can't tell you enough how much I love that! He sees himself as straight but is open-minded. Of all those features, though, what really made me a fan was how nice a person he is! Such a sweet guy! Very kind, easy-going and considerate. Just check out his OF and see for yourself. He has a story we can all relate to and the content is 10/10. Let's support him! I'm positive that you won't be disappointed.”

THIS IS A REPOST - starting today, 10/16/2020, his Onlyfans will be free until 10/18/2020

OnlyFans

View attachment 23501871 View attachment 23501931 View attachment 23501951 View attachment 23501971
Wow

Reactions: BigDBrazil