What it like changing sizes?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate reading a thread title, formulating a good response and then actually read the original post.

I'm thinking of when I went from a size 12 to a size 8 after a year at the gym. And then how I went from an H cup to a DD cup a few years ago after finally pulling the trigger on surgery.

Then I read weenie sizes, and I sigh.

Mrlong38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate reading a thread title, formulating a good response and then actually read the original post.

I'm thinking of when I went from a size 12 to a size 8 after a year at the gym. And then how I went from an H cup to a DD cup a few years ago after finally pulling the trigger on surgery.

Then I read weenie sizes, and I sigh.
Sorry to dissapoint. Im above average though so.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also i was getting at that one has to feel better than the other. Small, average, big. You cant get the same sensation from different sizes.
You need a better dictionary. Mine does not list 'different' as a synonym for 'better'.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol do you see mobs of girls going for fatties or the other way around? jesus christ. Yes idgaf, hes fake.
I don't believe I have ever seen "mobs of girls" lining up for a big cock either.

Some people do find large people attractive.

I can see why you think your penis is all that matters; I'd use it to overcompensate too if I had a terrible personality.