I have different breakfast routines depending on my day and location....
On any given day in NYC I have coffee and toast and then after I shave, shower etc I have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal and a piece of fruit.
In Honolulu I have toast and coffee and fruit and juice.
If I'm staying in a hotel I order room service consisting of coffee, juice, two poached eggs (hard) bacon or sausage and toast.
On the weekends I make omlettes or waffles and bacon or sausage.
Bacon and sausage....hmmm, what would the Rabbi say?:biggrin1:
WHo said it was made from Pork products? I could have been beef or turkey...
Alas I'm sorry to confess it is not. My grandmother lived with us when we were children and we kept kosher. When she died I don't think her body was even cold before there was bacon frying in the kitchen.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.