Which embarassing CD do you own?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um...I'm probably most embarrassed about owning Blink 182-All the Small Things.

I loved them in middle school, but not so much now.

I also own Hanson's first album, but I'm not admitting to that one. LOL!!!

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um...I'm probably most embarrassed about owning Blink 182-All the Small Things.

I loved them in middle school, but not so much now.

First of all Blink 182 rocks lol and about your little Hanson mess up... I'll forgive you only because I used to jam out to mmmbop as well :tongue:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BikerGirl,

You just had to send me that Milli Vanili video. TOO FUNNY.
"Girl You Know It's True", how bittersweet. That is the song that got busted on! :eek::biggrin1:

Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...
Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...Girl You Know It's...

that was just too funny when it happened on stage.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

on the flips side, what was great is when real artists made a joke out of having to lip sync for TV...this classic Beatles one is the best, where John Lennon deliberately shows how dumb lipsynching is by dancing, scratching his face, mouthing the wrong words and licking his lips during the song...he was brilliant :biggrin1:

YouTube - Beatles - It Won't Be Long

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have their first album too and I was like 30 when it came out :lmao:

I am ashamed to say that for a minute there, i was trying to figure out how driving around with three sandwiches (10 inch subs) in the car had any relation to listening to music and was wondering if there was going to be something like some guy stopped short and slammed on the breaks and the subs flew everywhere and it reminded you of the song cause that is what was playing...but then I kind of thought...wait...subs? so i kind of remembered woofers or subwoofers or something and it sort of made alot more sense.
sorry :redface:
ROTFLMAO so what's it like to be a hung nerd in the 21st century?

MICHAEL JACKSON'S OFF THE WALL album is the jam. YOU HAD BETTA RECOGNIZE!!!!
Rod Temperton penned a lot of songs on that album. ROCK WITH YOU is the JAM DIGGITY. DON'T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH is THRICE JAM DIGGITY. [/quote] Have I redeemed myself? Am I now "black enough" for you Invisibleman? :cool:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I have a "thing" for is cover versions of songs in a completely different genre.

My LTR guy has the Pat Boone CD "In A Metal Mood" doing lounge covers of heavy metal songs. I have the Hayseed Dixie CD of bluegrass versions of AC/DC songs. I also like the Circle Jerks' "Golden Shower of Hits" (a medley of punk versions of songs such as "You're Having My Baby" and "D.I.V.O.R.C.E."), and have recently heard a country version of "I Wanna Be Sedated" and a lounge version of "Fight For Your Right to Party"! :biggrin1:

I also like the band Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, who do punk covers of various songs in different genres, but I don't have any of their CDs.

And, I LOVE the Safety Dance!!! :smile: (I have that, too...)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I dunno. John Denver could be good, but sappy sold so he did that.

As for cover songs, there's a good one by a vastly unknown group called ALIEN VAN SHERMAN, which is a fake name and the "group" did a version of Allen Sherman's "Camp Granada song" all slowed down to fit the melody of "Smells like Teen Spirit"...

I'd like to know the name of the CD where Elmer Fudd sings. I have "Ozzy Fudd" singing "Kill the Wabbit".

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Now I am one that really doesn't like country music all that much. So when I went to Nashville, I did the country music tour - Grand Old Opry, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame. I went to buy a Patsy Cline CD.

AND I ADMIT I LIKED IT ALL.....OKAY. Now don't tell my friends. SHHH

"There's a tear in my beer, and I'm crying for you dear.....":biggrin1:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Okay I've trumped all of you...

I have THE hands-down most embarrassing CD of all time:

Pewee's Big Top Adventure - The Soundtrack.

Yep. I have it. Someone threw it up in a secret santa swap (pick by number...I clearly got screwed with the whole you're allowed to steal it from someone else up to three times, deal)

:eek:Now that is bad!!!!!:biggrin1:

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Speaking of old gospel stuff, a gay bar in the '70's used to put on "diva" Vestal Goodman's "Lookin' For a City" to clear the lollygaggers out at closing time!

I used to put it on and paraphrase away to it's rollicking rhythms:
"Lookin' for a citaaay/ Where we'll never die/ Where the Sainted Millions/ Never say "Goodbye'/ I need a small vacayshon/ To those streets of gold/ I need to be a doin' just what I've been told..."

Much mirth and merriment to all!