white guys really this big!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great post, Mr. Grande. Not talking about racism won't make it go away. Inequality persists, and that's one reason we get angry about slurs and stereotypes - even when they're intended to be harmless, they justify and reinforce that inequality.

Mr. Grande said:
As a person in a minority group, I do not feel that you, being a white male owe me anything .... I think everyone of color wished that their color didn't matter in society, but the sad fact is that it does, and we are not the ones who made it matter in the first place.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mr.Grande said:
...Because of my color, I am percieved to be a certain way without even doing anything. I think everyone of color wished that their color didn't matter in society, but the sad fact is that it does, and we are not the ones who made it matter in the first place. By the way, I have a big penis. :slomo:

Thnx for your reply Mr. G (a part of which is reproduced above). Took the words right outta my mouth and saved me the effort.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope i didnt come off as offensive but the race thing is touchy with me too. in retrospect i dont think i emphasized enough how stupid a problem i think racism is. i didnt point out that minorities still get f'd over enough. i apologize for that. however i do think classism is part of the bigger issue. im a poor white country kid who goes to a affluent university. the only reason i could go there was an athletic scholarship. in my experience judgements are passed on who has money and who does not. however, i may be biased, as i've never not been white to see it from another angle.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10.5andproudofit said:
I hope i didnt come off as offensive but the race thing is touchy with me too. in retrospect i dont think i emphasized enough how stupid a problem i think racism is. i didnt point out that minorities still get f'd over enough. i apologize for that. however i do think classism is part of the bigger issue. im a poor white country kid who goes to a affluent university. the only reason i could go there was an athletic scholarship. in my experience judgements are passed on who has money and who does not. however, i may be biased, as i've never not been white to see it from another angle.
Right on, race AND class are still both definitely issues in the U.S. and elsewhere. Was it you who pointed out how racism and classism often work hand in hand? I agree with that big time.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Xii said:
I was verbally assaulted by a fat old balding slob on a park bench the other day with a cask of wine at his side, calling me a slut because I wouldn't give him a dollar to use 'the phone'. When I tell people about this incident, do I make reference to his race? I don't, because I really don't think it matters.

But you did call him "fat", "old", and "balding", and mentioned the wine. The wine is relevant, as it probably has something to do with his state of inebriation. The rest is pure prejudice against the overweight, the old, and those with shiny heads.

This business of being sanctimonious is tougher than it seems, isn't it?

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Right on, race AND class are still both definitely issues in the U.S. and elsewhere. Was it you who pointed out how racism and classism often work hand in hand? I agree with that big time.

yea that was me. IDK if anyone here has seen avenue q? any broadway fans? anyway its a parody of sesame street kinda. they talk about a lot of edgy stuff in song, like "it would be okay if you were gay" or "everyone's a little bit racist" or even "it sucks to be me"

its pretty edgy, but very well liked and respected.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5andproudofit said:

You know, this is perfectly understandable coming from someone with your perspective. I had a somewhat unique opportunity to "see it from both sides" being somewhat black and having relocated many times. In bigger cities, my colour is percieved as interesting, even exotic, but in rural areas, I'm black and unpopular. I had no idea until I was much older how bad it feels to be disliked simply for being black. I could NOT have known had I not experienced it myself. Reading about it isn't the same as having Klan members in your front yard chanting "nigger go home" (1999, Parkersburg WV).

I also don't know what it's like to be a young white man with financial needs who is trying to get money to go to college. I just hope we all put forth the effort to at least TRY to understand where our fellows are coming from before we dismiss their experiences as trumped up or irrelevant. This goes for white, black, asian, middle eastern, women, men, gays, short, tall, disabled, old, young, all of it.

I've never known what fucking box to check on those damned applications. Grrrr.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
big dirigible said:
But you did call him "fat", "old", and "balding", and mentioned the wine. The wine is relevant, as it probably has something to do with his state of inebriation. The rest is pure prejudice against the overweight, the old, and those with shiny heads.

This business of being sanctimonious is tougher than it seems, isn't it?

Never said I was perfect, but to put it in perspective - Old people were never lynched for their age. Fat people were never dragged to their death from the back of cars for their weight. Bald people were never forced to sit in certain parts of busses and barred from taking certain jobs because apparently it's scientifically proven that their brains are smaller. There is no deep seeded unified hate against these three variables like there is against race.

Society also has a set of things called social mores, and whether you like it or not people are pressured to conform to them. They might not be in the lawbook, but it is generally accepted that older men should stay away from young girls (in given circumstances of course).

But I'll just clarify that had their ever been groups like the KKK established to denounce, humiliate and wage war against people who were fat, old and/or bald - do you think I would have posted that?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, back to the subject. Yes white guys are really that big too. Iv'e seen the pics. Thats enough to convince me. They do cum in all shapes, sizes and color.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jake7.5 said:
Ok, back to the subject. Yes white guys are really that big too. Iv'e seen the pics. Thats enough to convince me. They do cum in all shapes, sizes and color.

I can honestly say i respect your opinion. However personally just based on my own expirences although limited (2 black guys &1 white guy), conversations i've had with girlfriends (black &white), and things i've read on some on-line sites that black guys do indeed tend to be bigger. I'm not at all saying all black guys have big cocks or that all black guys are hung bigger than all white guys. I'm just saying on average. I've seen some white guys with very big cocks,lol.