why do white girls like black guys

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
This thread makes me feel very uncomftorble,as a white woman who grew up around mostly other white people and went to 90% white schools I must say that ideoligy such as this was heard every single day for me.
That's the whole point isn't it? To be crude (because I just am), people should have the right to bang regardless of skin colour.

But because two different 'species' are so novel apparently, it's a whole fetish item.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, it was a JOKE! I didn't get it. So sorry.

Damn, Pappy! Now that I have my head out of my ass (and thanks for that suggestion, the air is so much better here), I can see how fuckin' hysterically funny your joke is. I'm going to try to get on with my life next.

By the way, just because you come off as an angry old coot doesn't make you right in saying your comment didn't hurt anyone. It's for others to decide if they are offended by your joke.

You absolutely have your right to say what you want -- so do others. And if some people think you overstepped some bounds, it's their right to say it, no matter how vitrolic your reactions are.

Pappy

Media
I expect you meant to say vitriolic (Harsh or corrosive in tone), which my reaction wasn't, but yours sure was. So sorry about your sense of humor too. I may be an "old coot" but I'm far from angry.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, I missed a letter. Vitriolic. You see, I think my head was still in my ass, and I hadn't gotten on with my life yet.

It seems like people misinterpret your jokes as well as your reponse to the reaction to them. I gotta remember this: when he types in larger fonts and tells people to get their heads out of their asses does not mean Pappy is angry.

You know, maybe I'll stick my head up my ass again. Things made more sense up there.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was a pretty dumb post originally and Pappy's response was fittingly dumb, intentionally I think. I'm not sure it particularly warrants quite this amount of outrage!

*runs for cover*

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blonde-Blueeyed2 said:
I believe that all people are intrested in taboo. Why not? Live is to short to not at least try all before juding.

What is 'taboo' about being romantically/sexually interested in another human being? I don't care what ethnicity, skin color, religion, culture, etc. a woman 'belongs to'.
I am attracted to beautiful (in my own opinion) women and dated them if I was lucky. That has included white, black, asian, hispanic, etc. Beautiful is beautiful! :biggrin1:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the answer is so easy

all black men have 12inch + dicks
they all can fuck for at least 3 hours with out cumming
they all drive cool cars with large wheels
they all have guns

why must questions with so simple answers always be asked???

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
This thread makes me feel very uncomftorble,as a white woman who grew up around mostly other white people and went to 90% white schools I must say that ideoligy such as this was heard every single day for me,when my boyfriend and I decided to get our own place we tried our hardest to pick the most diverse neighborhood we could,because we are an interracial couple,as a result we chose a delightful little 'hood where a gay couple lives(across the street)a latino family,white famillies,black famillies and even a couple interracial ones(not including us)our wonderful next door neighbor is a white woman married to a black man(for 25 years)Racism isn't common where I live,before my boyfriend and I got together he dated a black woman,he is also color blind like I am

I'm not colour blind, I see someones colour perfectly fine, and often but not always for me its just one physical characteristic they may have that I find attractive. Its when someone treats that person differently purely on the basis of their colour is the real issue.

Please Please don't take this the wrong way but regarding your examples as I'm sure this doesn't apply and I understand what you're saying but to illustrate a point, homosexuals sometimes get married to hetrosexuals but that doesn't make them 'straight'.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexywexylexy said:
why do white girls like black guys so much?

I think there are a good number of white girls who mostly date black guys. I think there are 4 reasons, and of course not all the reasons apply to every situation:

1. Some girls find black guys attractive.
2. Some girls have racist parents who the girl wants to piss off.
3. Some girls like to be outside the social mainstream, which, perhaps unfortunately, an interracial relationship puts them.
4. Some very attractive girls get fed up with the way white guys ogle them and take their crap. In general I think black guys are less willing to suppress their own wants to satisfy the woman. Just goes to show that girls respect a guy who respects himself.

Of course these are all horrible generalizations, but like most generalizations, some specific truths lie within them.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dr. Dilznick said:

And see also:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=25849 where he enters this topic in which everyone was having a laugh and pretty much minding their own business in order to make a personal attack of the author of the topic,

not to mention that "Fema Ticket" post of his in the "jokes" section, that he "thought... was funny". Apparently the rest of the members had enough class not to agree or respond...it got only 1 response.

If one wants to do that kind of thing, it's one's right i guess. But i think he forgets that word "moderator" that appears under his name. He doesn't get the idea that people reading his posts might mistake it for the official position of lpsg as a whole.

Pappy

Media
I personally think that all of you are taking things way too personally and way, way too seriously and you're reading too much into what I post.

@b.c. If you will go and actually read the F.E.M.A. Ticket, which BTW is a take-off of Willy Wonka, you won't find anything at all printed about any minority. It speaks of Republicans, taxpayers and productive members of society. Just where do I make a personal attack on anybody in this thread http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=25849 ?? I can post in any topic I want, just like you or any other member.

Just because I have the word Moderator below my name doesn't make me a different person than I was before it was there and I, like Madame Zora, will not change the way I think, feel or post just because it's there. You sling crap at me , I'm gonna fire it right back at you in spades triplicate. If the cause dey be ho's comment offends you, all I can say is you're awfully thinned skinned. I would imagine if someone called you the "n" word you'd fall to bits. No I don't use the "n" word and I won't use it. It could be used to describe a bunch of people of all races, but that's another rant.
Don't pretend you know anything about me or what I think or know, you don't. Remember you have the word Member below your name, does that mean that your post reflects the feelings of the entire membership?? I think not, nor would anyone else.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pappy said:
I persdonally think that all of you are taking things way too personally and way, way too seriously and you're reading too much into what I post.

@b.c. If you will go and actually read the F.E.M.A. Ticket, which BTW is a take-off of Willy Wonka, you won't find anything at all printed about any minority. It speaks of Republicans, taxpayers and productive members of society. Just where do I make a personal attack on anybody in this thread http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=25849 ?? I can post in any topic I want, just like you or any other member.

Just because I have the word Moderator below my name doesn't make me a different person than I was before it was there and I, like Madame Zora, will not change the way I think, feel or post just because it's there. You sling crap at me , I'm gonna fire it right back at you in spades triplicate. If the cause dey be ho's comment offends you, all I can say is you're awfully thinned skinned. I would imagine if someone called you the "n" word you'd fall to bits. No I don't use the "n" word and I won't use it. It could be used to describe a bunch of people of all races, but that's another rant.
Don't pretend you know anything about me or what I think or know, you don't. Remember you have the word Member below your name, does that mean that your post reflects the feelings of the entire membership?? I think not, nor would anyone else.

I didn't say it was about a minority. I suggested that it was one of several posts (cited by other members as well) that may reflect either bad, timing or bad taste. And tho you don't feel you personally attacked anyone in the post entitled "If", that person apparently thought so, and said as much.

It has nothing to do with being thinned skinned. I figure your posts are a reflection on you, not me. Nor do I expect you to change because you're a moderator. You were a member long before that.

But I do think that, especially for moderators, there is a line that is crossed when one goes beyond sharp or stinging commentary and being "strongly opinionated" to becoming "something else". And, if you've read the above posts by other members (and even a moderator) i'm not the only one here who thinks you cross that line too often.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rawbone8 said:
Absofuckinglutely

Pappy that sense of humour is offensive, irregardless of your take on the inanity of the OP

Oh for gods sake, shut the fuck up. It's a joke, jokes are funny. Obvious jokes about race are funnier, see Chris Rock, Carlos Mencia.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LINittanyLion said:
Oh for gods sake, shut the fuck up. It's a joke, jokes are funny. Obvious jokes about race are funnier, see Chris Rock, Carlos Mencia.

Lion! :eek:

STFU? You must have missed my OFFICIAL Shut the Fuck Up thread! It's great for stress relief.