Why I'm 100%

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think any man is gay or bi because he enjoys looking at other men's dicks for comparison reasons, jealously fantasy, etc. It's society that says that men are gay if should they join a site that is all about big dicks. And straight men still think that you can only be straight if you enjoy seeing a dick with a pussy, but not by itself. Even comparing is gay. Mind you, many of the straightest are scared of looking at their own penises for fear they may be gay.:biggrin1: Penises to straight men are just gross.:eek: The world should be full of lipstick lesbians.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think we have a misunderstanding. It's exactly what you wrote again what I call total bs. If it annoys me or not being spammed by total strangers has nothing to do with my ego, my sexual identity or anything like that. I never said anything about being offended. I have no problem with men writing pm's in case they know how to behave. I had several nice conversations with dudes who know how to make friends the right way. It's not about the gender, it's about not respecting boundaries. I took down all of my pictures except the verification picture and deleted every info about location, orientation, age... just to get rid of those stupid spammers. And it worked.
I think you and I have had this convo before. I thought that expounding a bit on the thesis might make things clearer, but if you're going to be defensive, refuse to consider it objectively and dismiss it out of hand, there's no point in continuing. At least you're not threatening to punch some guy's lights out for making a pass at you in a bar, as you've said in the past. Of course that's not possible on the internet, hence my confusion over what the big fuckin deal is if you get a pervy PM, and why you wouldn't expect it to come with the territory.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
maxcok, my signature line stopped almost all unwelcome PMs. At first, my signature line just indicated that I wasn't interested in hooking up and that I wouldn't be answering questions about TheBF's penis or give my opinion on anyone else's penis, which accounted for at least half of all the PMs I received, if not more! That stopped almost all of them. It didn't work completely until I added the link to TheBoyfriend's profile page. I notice that now he has 2x the visitors that I have had (my profile has about 2,000 hits, his 4,000), despite the fact that he's only posted about 30 times and I have about 3,000 posts! I assume that some people who thought about PM-ing me must have clicked on his profile first, and then decided to give up. Now I get an unwelcome PM maybe once a week.
It's my experience that men who are secure in their heterosexual identity don't need to assert it and don't consider it undermined if a guy shows prurient interest in them. In fact, in my experience with well-adjusted straight male friends, they generally laugh it off, or may even be flattered. I'd be curious to know how the BF reacts to unsolicited come-ons. Should I send him a pervy PM and find out? :wink:

I recently joined the MHAHHA (My Heart Aches for Hyper Heterosexuals Association). It was real eye-opener. :eek:
Too funny, Bull. I bet you were a real eyemopener for them too. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Frankly most of the gay guys who message me are very polite, even if they just want to know if that 100% is true, or if they just didn't read it, either way. I say not interested, thank you, etc.

Most of the time, it's the ones from the 'straight' guys that I find annoying, if I find it annoying at all. Usually I just never respond to those ones, because usually it's about how they either want to compare cocks, or about 'man how do women take that thing' or something like that.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think you and I have had this convo before. I thought that expounding a bit on the thesis might make things clearer, but if you're going to be defensive, refuse to consider it objectively and dismiss it out of hand, there's no point in continuing. At least you're not talking about punching some guy's lights out for making a pass at you in a bar, as you've said in the past. Of course that's not possible on the internet, hence my confusion over what the big fuckin deal is if you get a pervy PM, and why you wouldn't expect it to come with the territory.

I was leaving it well alone Max. I find certain conversations with certain kinds of people always end up going nowhere fun.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
100% to me means that I have 0 desire to ever get physically or emotionally intimate with another guy. I don't really enjoy looking at cocks either lol. I'm just on here to read the threads.

I can admire good looking men like Brad Pitt and Enrique Iglesias but in no way am I physically attracted to them.

I'm sure we all have a different definition to our orientation percentages on here.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know, and for almost three years as well. :) You have weathered my constant verbal groping with class and ever increasing sexiness. :10:

If you'd activate either your visitor message or PM function, I'd tell you the degree to which such attention makes me a very happy men, indeed :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I was leaving it well alone Max. I find certain conversations with certain kinds of people always end up going nowhere fun.
Agreed, but sometimes there's a wider audience who overhears the conversation.

Sometimes there's a method in my madness. :wink:

Last edited:

Django123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a big dick site, and we're all adults. Don't put your peter on here if you ain't willing to have dudes say stuff, because it is dudes, more often than not, who will speak up.

To all our gay brothers, peace. I appreciate your compliments, even if I'm not your way inclined. :smile:

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a big dick site, and we're all adults. Don't put your peter on here if you ain't willing to have dudes say stuff, because it is dudes, more often than not, who will speak up.

To all our gay brothers, peace. I appreciate your compliments, even if I'm not your way inclined. :smile:

This.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

These are the posts of heterosexual men who are completely at home with themselves and secure in their sexuality.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Good attitude, bud, and btw, nice cawk! :biggrin2:

Ditto dude, and btw, nice cawk! :biggrin2:

This audience member has enjoyed the show immensely, but I'm still waiting for my pervy PM.:biggrin1:
Be careful what you ask for, Sammy.

I might be compelled to resurrect some of your risque and rather revealing limericks. :11:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's my experience that men who are secure in their heterosexual identity don't need to assert it and don't consider it undermined if a guy shows prurient interest in them. In fact, in my experience with well-adjusted straight male friends, they generally laugh it off, or may even be flattered. I'd be curious to know how the BF reacts to unsolicited come-ons. Should I send him a pervy PM and find out? :wink:

I agree, secure men don't need to assert it!

I think even if he was flattered by a pervy PM, he'd just ignore it. I just asked him and he says that the only pervy PM he's ever received was about 6 months ago and it was about me, something about what it's like to have sex with me. He's never had a PM perving on him! That means that every guy who thought about sending a pervy PM about him sent his PM to me instead. :lmao:

I doubt he'd have a problem with it. This is the same guy who told me that his favorite LPSG thread is the Say Something Nice About the Penis Above You thread. He doesn't read it, but he likes the idea of all those guys saying all those nice things about each other's penises and that there are so many responses in the thread. He thinks it's sweet. :tongue:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I agree, secure men don't need to assert it!

I think even if he was flattered by a pervy PM, he'd just ignore it. I just asked him and he says that the only pervy PM he's ever received was about 6 months ago and it was about me, something about what it's like to have sex with me. He's never had a PM perving on him! That means that every guy who thought about sending a pervy PM about him sent his PM to me instead. :lmao:
:frown2: Poor neglected BF. Maybe it's his buff torso that's scaring them off.

I almost feel obligated to send him a perv message now.

I doubt he'd have a problem with it. This is the same guy who told me that his favorite LPSG thread is the Say Something Nice About the Penis Above You thread. He doesn't read it, but he likes the idea of all those guys saying all those nice things about each other's penises and that there are so many responses in the thread. He thinks it's sweet. :tongue:
Ah, he's so sweet. Can I borrow him when you're not busy with him? :smile:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frankly most of the gay guys who message me are very polite, even if they just want to know if that 100% is true, or if they just didn't read it, either way. I say not interested, thank you, etc.

Most of the time, it's the ones from the 'straight' guys that I find annoying, if I find it annoying at all. Usually I just never respond to those ones, because usually it's about how they either want to compare cocks, or about 'man how do women take that thing' or something like that.

Pendlum, I agree with you completely. I've had exactly the same kind of experiences with gay guys and supposed straight guys on this site. A year or so ago I would be very pissed at this thread, but now I understand that most guys who identify as straight are baffled and disturbed by other men coming on to them. It seems to be an offense to their humanity or something like that. At this point I realize that it's internalized homophobia. Otherwise why would anyone really care who checks out their dick on a penis site? I EXPECT other guys and girls (whatever their sexual orientation) to enjoy or get off on my photos. I thought that was the point of being here. So while I'm pretty tired of the "straight" guys on here getting all weirded out by other guys coming on to them, I think now it's their problem, and I have little concern about their fragile egos. :mad:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
A year or so ago I would be very pissed at this thread, but now I understand that most guys who identify as straight are baffled and disturbed by other men coming on to them. It seems to be an offense to their humanity or something like that.
Or something like an offense to their rigidly, defensively maintained straight image and persona maybe?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I think you and I have had this convo before. I thought that expounding a bit on the thesis might make things clearer, but if you're going to be defensive, refuse to consider it objectively and dismiss it out of hand, there's no point in continuing. At least you're not threatening to punch some guy's lights out for making a pass at you in a bar, as you've said in the past. Of course that's not possible on the internet, hence my confusion over what the big fuckin deal is if you get a pervy PM, and why you wouldn't expect it to come with the territory.

Ya right, that was exactly what I wrote back then. :rolleyes:
And unless you're no professional psychologist stop interpreting shit when you have absolutely no clue. Thank you.
Should have stopped talking to you after such crap like "..and go on with your happy heterosexual life."
But of course you were so kind to ignore things like:
"
Plus those offers come from total strangers who don't feel the urge to introduce themselves first. Plust those guys mostly are ppl with zero posts."
or
"I never said anything about being offended. I have no problem with men writing pm's in case they know how to behave."

Last edited: